Crashdiet

US interview, Sweet/Cruz

More
6 years 8 months ago #133857 by mrs v. viper
mrs v. viper created the topic: US interview, Sweet/Cruz
they posted this on facebook:
www.ytsejam.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=9300

MS::I always like short and melodic solos, I have always been into memorable solos by Slash and Mick Mars, not a lot of show off, I used the same approach n this album.

thanks for saying it. If only 50% of all guitar players would have that attidue, I think I could enjoy 100% of music with electric guitars in it even more than I do now.

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson
In case you need a designer/illustrator:: my Instagram
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 8 months ago #133860 by martinkrush
martinkrush replied the topic: US interview, Sweet/Cruz
I really liked that interview, interesting :). And that even makes me more excited for the new DVD :cool:.

More
6 years 8 months ago #133861 by XiLaii
XiLaii replied the topic: US interview, Sweet/Cruz

mrs v. viper wrote: MS::I always like short and melodic solos, I have always been into memorable solos by Slash and Mick Mars, not a lot of show off, I used the same approach n this album.

thanks for saying it. If only 50% of all guitar players would have that attidue, I think I could enjoy 100% of music with electric guitars in it even more than I do now.

haha It would be really awesome if more people shared his opinion, that's for sure.
I absolutely hate gigs where I'm forced to listen to like thirty minutes of guitar and drum solo instead of six songs I actually want to hear :P haha
But I imagine there are some people that really dig that stuff. XD

Still, nice little interview :) Enjoyed reading it.

Well you know how the story goes, if it's too loud then you're too old.
Photo Blog // Flickr

More
6 years 8 months ago #133865 by mrs v. viper
mrs v. viper replied the topic: US interview, Sweet/Cruz
haha sure there people who dig all the showing off and techniqual rafinesses, and it's not like I can't appreciate a good, complex or long solo, I have nothing agains showing off skills, it would just be easier to really appreciate it if there would be less people doing it so there would still be some kind of aww effect.
Or well. less peoply trying to do it.

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson
In case you need a designer/illustrator:: my Instagram
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

More
6 years 8 months ago #133868 by fizzy
fizzy replied the topic: US interview, Sweet/Cruz
Well that was a shit interview!

loads of tyoe errors, at one point I believe that they swapped Martins answer with Simons when SIMON! said that it was a natural thing to get signed by Universal at THAT TIME...ehm yes...

but I hope they get some recognition in the US

"So you ask me how it feels to be a stick in the wheel
I tell you honey it feels alright
to be another clog in the wrecking machine
wouldn't even cross my mind"

More
6 years 8 months ago #133872 by winwin1009
winwin1009 replied the topic: US interview, Sweet/Cruz

P. fizzy Suxx wrote: at one point I believe that they swapped Martins answer with Simons when SIMON! said that it was a natural thing to get signed by Universal at THAT TIME...ehm yes...

Ahhh.....that's why I found the reply to that question quite odd...... :P

Marmetal wrote: makes me more excited for the new DVD

I'm excited as well.....and also for the new album... :)

And if you feel that you can't go on. And your will's sinkin' low
Just believe and you can't go wrong.
In the light you will find the road.

More
6 years 8 months ago #133877 by Miss Obscene
Miss Obscene replied the topic: US interview, Sweet/Cruz
The grammar was shit, but the interview great :) it answered a lot of my questions

And I agree that those long drum and guitar solos are pretty useless. It's fun that first minute but not after 5 minutes...

"You know what "normal" is..? A setting on a washing machine. No one wants to be that.." - Ashley Purdy

More
6 years 8 months ago #133897 by Queen.Obscene
Queen.Obscene replied the topic: US interview, Sweet/Cruz

winwin1009 wrote:

Marmetal wrote: makes me more excited for the new DVD

I'm excited as well

Yeah, me too :lol: I'm really looking forward to it :3

Apart from the grammar it's a nice Interview :)

~ We gonna rock all night until we drop dead ~

More
6 years 8 months ago #133944 by gothMINd
gothMINd replied the topic: US interview, Sweet/Cruz

mrs v. viper wrote: MS::I always like short and melodic solos, I have always been into memorable solos by Slash and Mick Mars, not a lot of show off, I used the same approach n this album.

i actually like long guitar solos from mick mars.. hes best imo, but its the best when you have a good chorus and guitar solo like in dr.feelgood (which was perfect), i kinda wished home sweet home had a longer guitar solo and youre all i need.. i actually like longer solos when its done riight.. i think there a huge... HUGE part of a song

now, for going to gigs.. i dont think i'd want to stand and watch guitar and drums solo's foreveer or at all imo (unless it's like really good).. i rather hear more songs

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.257 seconds