Crashdiet

Interview Simon and Martin

More
6 years 11 months ago #128730 by mrs v. viper
mrs v. viper replied the topic: Interview Simon and Martin
haha I mainly wanted to say that about that magazine... you know we have quite a few here. there's Metal Hammer, Rocks, Rock Hard, Heavy, a whole lot for all thos goth people who make some exeptions with hardrock bands, there's rockoon for all the J-Rock and Fin-rock /glam obsessed teens, and then there suddenly came that one and everyone here went "WHAT THE FUCK DO THEY WANNA WRITE ABOUT THAT NOONE ELSE ALREADY DOES???!! " .. they are sort of.. not unprofessional but the paper is cheap and I've read better texts and stuff but somnehow they have a certain charme. I don't know, but I really like that magazine xD

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson
In case you need a designer/illustrator:: my Instagram
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago #128753 by Tazzy
Tazzy replied the topic: Interview Simon and Martin

winwin1009 wrote:

Tazzy wrote:

winwin1009 wrote:

Tazzy wrote: yup yup, i know on one of the vids on you tube he laughs at the start and i was just like nawwww! but yer i dont think i actually have ever heard eric laugh????

yeah, I've never heard eric laugh either....
Actually I thought he's laughing in the following video...but turns out that he's just smiling!! :)
But the video's really funny! :lol: I remember someone posted it another thread, but I'm too lazy to look it up! :P

the video isnt showing up on my computer!!! its just a white box :( is it the interview after the show with the weird chick?

Really??? :( it's showing for me though....
No it's not the interview with that weird chick...I really am not a fan of that particular interview...it feels so forced and uncomfortable :/
You can try Marmetal's link...and watch it directly from youtube! :) :)

OHHHH! its showing now.... must of been the schools surver....stupid school....yes i love this interview. i downloaded it a while ago actually. i didnt mind the other interview, there was some good stories and stuff, but it did look a little uncomfortable, but with that chick in it, why wouldn't it be? :=D

“Each and every one of us has a fire that burns inside us and they can try like hell to put out that flame, but as long as in our minds we know who we are meant to be, they don’t stand a chance."

More
6 years 10 months ago #128874 by winwin1009
winwin1009 replied the topic: Interview Simon and Martin

Tazzy wrote:

winwin1009 wrote:

Tazzy wrote:

winwin1009 wrote:

Tazzy wrote: yup yup, i know on one of the vids on you tube he laughs at the start and i was just like nawwww! but yer i dont think i actually have ever heard eric laugh????

yeah, I've never heard eric laugh either....
Actually I thought he's laughing in the following video...but turns out that he's just smiling!! :)
But the video's really funny! :lol: I remember someone posted it another thread, but I'm too lazy to look it up! :P

the video isnt showing up on my computer!!! its just a white box :( is it the interview after the show with the weird chick?

Really??? :( it's showing for me though....
No it's not the interview with that weird chick...I really am not a fan of that particular interview...it feels so forced and uncomfortable :/
You can try Marmetal's link...and watch it directly from youtube! :) :)

OHHHH! its showing now.... must of been the schools surver....stupid school....yes i love this interview. i downloaded it a while ago actually. i didnt mind the other interview, there was some good stories and stuff, but it did look a little uncomfortable, but with that chick in it, why wouldn't it be? :=D

I love this video as well... :lol: It's so hilarious... the guys look so wasted! :P
I do agree that the other interview with the chick had some good questions in them but I feel so weird looking at the guys' expressions....they're so uncomfortable...and that girl's voice is so odd...

And if you feel that you can't go on. And your will's sinkin' low
Just believe and you can't go wrong.
In the light you will find the road.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds