Crashdiet

Interview Simon and Martin

More
6 years 10 months ago #128669 by winwin1009
winwin1009 replied the topic: Interview Simon and Martin

Tazzy wrote: wow awesome interview!!! thanks for sharing!!!!

btw martin has an adorable laugh!!!!!


aaaaand so does simon.....

Awesome interview...(it's really difficult to find their interviews in english!) and I agree wholeheartedly with the laugh part! :) :)

And if you feel that you can't go on. And your will's sinkin' low
Just believe and you can't go wrong.
In the light you will find the road.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #128673 by Tazzy
Tazzy replied the topic: Interview Simon and Martin
yeah... if only peter was there to laugh too. his laugh is adorable as!

“Each and every one of us has a fire that burns inside us and they can try like hell to put out that flame, but as long as in our minds we know who we are meant to be, they don’t stand a chance."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #128674 by winwin1009
winwin1009 replied the topic: Interview Simon and Martin

Tazzy wrote: yeah... if only peter was there to laugh too. his laugh is adorable as!

hehehehe....will definitely keep a look-out for it then! :P... now only Eric's left :lol:

And if you feel that you can't go on. And your will's sinkin' low
Just believe and you can't go wrong.
In the light you will find the road.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #128675 by Tazzy
Tazzy replied the topic: Interview Simon and Martin
yup yup, i know on one of the vids on you tube he laughs at the start and i was just like nawwww! but yer i dont think i actually have ever heard eric laugh????

“Each and every one of us has a fire that burns inside us and they can try like hell to put out that flame, but as long as in our minds we know who we are meant to be, they don’t stand a chance."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #128680 by winwin1009
winwin1009 replied the topic: Interview Simon and Martin

Tazzy wrote: yup yup, i know on one of the vids on you tube he laughs at the start and i was just like nawwww! but yer i dont think i actually have ever heard eric laugh????

yeah, I've never heard eric laugh either....
Actually I thought he's laughing in the following video...but turns out that he's just smiling!! :)
But the video's really funny! :lol: I remember someone posted it another thread, but I'm too lazy to look it up! :P

And if you feel that you can't go on. And your will's sinkin' low
Just believe and you can't go wrong.
In the light you will find the road.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #128681 by Tazzy
Tazzy replied the topic: Interview Simon and Martin

winwin1009 wrote:

Tazzy wrote: yup yup, i know on one of the vids on you tube he laughs at the start and i was just like nawwww! but yer i dont think i actually have ever heard eric laugh????

yeah, I've never heard eric laugh either....
Actually I thought he's laughing in the following video...but turns out that he's just smiling!! :)
But the video's really funny! :lol: I remember someone posted it another thread, but I'm too lazy to look it up! :P


the video isnt showing up on my computer!!! its just a white box :( is it the interview after the show with the weird chick?

“Each and every one of us has a fire that burns inside us and they can try like hell to put out that flame, but as long as in our minds we know who we are meant to be, they don’t stand a chance."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #128689 by martinkrush
martinkrush replied the topic: Interview Simon and Martin
^ No it's not that one, try this link.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #128696 by winwin1009
winwin1009 replied the topic: Interview Simon and Martin

Tazzy wrote:

winwin1009 wrote:

Tazzy wrote: yup yup, i know on one of the vids on you tube he laughs at the start and i was just like nawwww! but yer i dont think i actually have ever heard eric laugh????

yeah, I've never heard eric laugh either....
Actually I thought he's laughing in the following video...but turns out that he's just smiling!! :)
But the video's really funny! :lol: I remember someone posted it another thread, but I'm too lazy to look it up! :P


the video isnt showing up on my computer!!! its just a white box :( is it the interview after the show with the weird chick?

Really??? :( it's showing for me though....
No it's not the interview with that weird chick...I really am not a fan of that particular interview...it feels so forced and uncomfortable :/
You can try Marmetal's link...and watch it directly from youtube! :) :)

And if you feel that you can't go on. And your will's sinkin' low
Just believe and you can't go wrong.
In the light you will find the road.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #128697 by Queen.Obscene
Queen.Obscene replied the topic: Interview Simon and Martin

XiLaii wrote:

Queen.Obscene wrote: Great Interview
I've just ordered this RockIt Magazine

I just ordered one too. And they had a HCSS issue as well :O


This one I've ordered, too :)
They both have cost only 1 € :lol:

~ We gonna rock all night until we drop dead ~

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #128707 by martinkrush
martinkrush replied the topic: Interview Simon and Martin

Queen.Obscene wrote:

XiLaii wrote:

Queen.Obscene wrote: Great Interview
I've just ordered this RockIt Magazine

I just ordered one too. And they had a HCSS issue as well :O


This one I've ordered, too :)
They both have cost only 1 € :lol:


I guess everything inside is in German? :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #128716 by mrs v. viper
mrs v. viper replied the topic: Interview Simon and Martin
yeah it is exrept for some advertising I think haha. actually that magazine as a whole is pretty random, but they have good taste and ask not the dumbest questions.

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson
In case you need a designer/illustrator:: my Instagram
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #128719 by martinkrush
martinkrush replied the topic: Interview Simon and Martin
That's what I thought but thanks for answer Anna :).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.295 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum