Crashdiet

Video interview in English! finally!! :D

More
7 years 8 months ago #105933 by mrs v. viper
mrs v. viper replied the topic: Video interview in English! finally!! :D

P. fizzy Suxx wrote:

Mrs V. Viper wrote: In googled her now...
at first sight she seems quite okay, fighting for women's rights etc and seems quite smart too. Totally doesn't fit with the totally retarded impression she left in that interview.. maybe she's got different sides.

she fights for women rights, when she get pee'd by boys on the other hand?

LMAO

what's that to do with being a woman and fighting for their rights? does it make her worse than any male who let people pee on him? I don't think so. A woman has the same right to get peeed on as any Bloodhound Gang Member or any other person. I don't think that she works against her "values" (so she has some for that matter) with it.
I mean being like "I'm a total slut and proud of it" can be the ultimate way to procclaim feminism.
Can be.

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson
In case you need a designer/illustrator:: my Instagram
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #105959 by fizzy
fizzy replied the topic: Video interview in English! finally!! :D
if you say so...

"So you ask me how it feels to be a stick in the wheel
I tell you honey it feels alright
to be another clog in the wrecking machine
wouldn't even cross my mind"

More
7 years 8 months ago #106034 by ziggy
ziggy replied the topic: Video interview in English! finally!! :D

P. fizzy Suxx wrote: if you say so...

+1

On topic now i hope they do a good interview with a decent presenter where all the guys have some input and excited and ready to talk!
they allways lookin tired and hung over haha

More
7 years 8 months ago #106042 by mrs v. viper

ziggy wrote: On topic now i hope they do a good interview with a decent presenter where all the guys have some input and excited and ready to talk!

I want a interview done by fans, with questions fans asked. Becuase from all interviews with any band I've seen, those are always the best ones.

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson

More
7 years 8 months ago #106055 by Miss Obscene
Miss Obscene replied the topic: Video interview in English! finally!! :D

Mrs V. Viper wrote:

ziggy wrote: On topic now i hope they do a good interview with a decent presenter where all the guys have some input and excited and ready to talk!

I want a interview done by fans, with questions fans asked. Becuase from all interviews with any band I've seen, those are always the best ones.

I agree, it's us fans who watch the interviews anyways so we know what we wanna hear...

"You know what "normal" is..? A setting on a washing machine. No one wants to be that.." - Ashley Purdy

More
7 years 8 months ago #106098 by Lifefknsuckz
Lifefknsuckz replied the topic: Video interview in English! finally!! :D

P. fizzy Suxx wrote:

at first sight she seems quite okay, fighting for women's rights etc and seems quite smart too. Totally doesn't fit with the totally retarded impression she left in that interview.. maybe she's got different sides.

LMAO

I think women have the right to get pee´d on whenever they want...eh anyhow I found two interviews with her on yt when she talks about her book and she´s quite funny actually. I love people that are doing their thing and don´t give a damn about what other people think, I am so buying the book :)

This interview isn´t that bad i´ve seen worse, the one on Nyhetsmorgon when they asks about bread, omg talk about comitted hosts.

More
7 years 8 months ago #106101 by Miss Obscene
Miss Obscene replied the topic: Video interview in English! finally!! :D

Lifefknsuckz wrote:

P. fizzy Suxx wrote:

LMAO

I think women have the right to get pee´d on whenever they want...eh anyhow I found two interviews with her on yt when she talks about her book and she´s quite funny actually. I love people that are doing their thing and don´t give a damn about what other people think, I am so buying the book :)

This interview isn´t that bad i´ve seen worse, the one on Nyhetsmorgon when they asks about bread, omg talk about comitted hosts.

Hahaha, yeah I always laugh at that! And Eric's like "Uhhm, I think you can make bread out of beer right?"

"You know what "normal" is..? A setting on a washing machine. No one wants to be that.." - Ashley Purdy

More
7 years 4 months ago #120555 by winwin1009
winwin1009 replied the topic: Video interview in English! finally!! :D

Miss Obscene wrote:

Mrs V. Viper wrote:

I agree, it's us fans who watch the interviews anyways so we know what we wanna hear...

Definitely true!
It was nice to finally watch an interview of the guys in english....although the interviewer kind of annoyed me! =(

And if you feel that you can't go on. And your will's sinkin' low
Just believe and you can't go wrong.
In the light you will find the road.

More
7 years 3 months ago #124802 by Jesse James
Jesse James replied the topic: Video interview in English! finally!! :D
"In my opinion rock and roll is dead, there is no..I have met ever band, I have written a book about it, and I have never met a band who is as crazy and wild as me, noone has matched me, so I've never.. you guys do you think you could fit the bill, pretty wild, a wild crazy band, or are you just pussies?"

I wanted to knock her out for that.

A Crashdietian from Australia.

More
7 years 3 months ago #124852 by mrs v. viper
she'd be cool if she would appreciate herself a little less xD

More
7 years 3 months ago #125833 by Kraljosovina
Kraljosovina replied the topic: Video interview in English! finally!! :D

mrs v. viper wrote: she'd be cool if she would appreciate herself a little less xD

Word! But you can do it in a great way too, just look at "Howlin Pelle Almqvist" in "The Hives" :lol:

She annoyed the hell out of me 2 btw.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.287 seconds