Crashdiet

Video interview in English! finally!! :D

More
8 years 3 days ago #105804 by mrs v. viper
mrs v. viper created the topic: Video interview in English! finally!! :D
jsut found this on facebook:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huaMgpDo ... r_embedded

EDIT:
I watched it now, and I have to get one thing of my chest.
I really think that It's not cool at all that simon talks so bad about olli.
If it would be one of the others: okay. but he wasn't even in the band...
not nice.
Olliver talks very nice about them in interviews and I just don't think it's okay.

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson
In case you need a designer/illustrator:: my Instagram
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 days ago #105810 by axl whïte
axl whïte replied the topic: Video interview in English! finally!! :D

Mrs V. Viper wrote: jsut found this on facebook:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huaMgpDo ... r_embedded

EDIT:
I watched it now, and I have to get one thing of my chest.
I really think that It's not cool at all that simon talks so bad about olli.
If it would be one of the others: okay. but he wasn't even in the band...
not nice.
Olliver talks very nice about them in interviews and I just don't think it's okay.

Good interview, talking bout another of my favourite bands! But the whole olli thing just depends on how you see it, he didn't put 100% effort in to the band. Why he joined though, only he can tell. Simon didn't need to be "rude", but if he wants to, let him. To me any opinion is ok, all is right. I don't think Simon belives in the whole "Golden Rule" anyway, I think he believes in doing what he wants.

Listen to an album from a band you've never heard of every day, get enlightened! :)

More
8 years 3 days ago #105812 by mrs v. viper
mrs v. viper replied the topic: Video interview in English! finally!! :D

AxL Whïte wrote: Good interview, talking bout another of my favourite bands! But the whole olli thing just depends on how you see it, he didn't put 100% effort in to the band. Why he joined though, only he can tell. Simon didn't need to be "rude", but if he wants to, let him. To me any opinion is ok, all is right. I don't think Simon belives in the whole "Golden Rule" anyway, I think he believes in doing what he wants.

yeah you're probably right (as usual).
I jsut really don't like it when people talk bad about others without a real reason. And as I see it there's no reason for him. maybe for Eric Peter and Martin, but not form him, even if he "talks for them" in that case. I wonder if they even met once... And I don't think it has something to do with sticking to some kind of "rule" or anything. It just ain't right.
But who am I to speak, it's not like I'm any better, who is?
It's not a drama, just a thing that jumped on me in that moment.

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson
In case you need a designer/illustrator:: my Instagram
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

More
8 years 3 days ago #105814 by Miss Obscene
Miss Obscene replied the topic: Video interview in English! finally!! :D
I don't think what Simon said was that bad. He knows the story about Ollli and since the other guys didn't really say anything, he had to tell the story. As far as I know, none of them have any hard feelings against Olli. Of course they were dissapointed at him and have to express that in some ways. But they know he's a good guy. I'm happy that they have all found their place now...Simon is perfect for Crashdïet and Olli is perfect for Reckless Love :)

But I do see your point Mrs V.Viper :) A bit unnecessary comment from Simons side, but I see his point.

"You know what "normal" is..? A setting on a washing machine. No one wants to be that.." - Ashley Purdy

More
8 years 2 days ago #105824 by fizzy
fizzy replied the topic: Video interview in English! finally!! :D
omg on both videos the interviewer is so annoying. The "wild" looked so embarissing with her boobs sticked out. But it was fun watchin, you could see how the guys were bored and pissed about the annoying interviewer. I cant believ it waht kind of dumb questions lol.
Awesome that Simon spits on Olli, gives him attitude.

"So you ask me how it feels to be a stick in the wheel
I tell you honey it feels alright
to be another clog in the wrecking machine
wouldn't even cross my mind"

More
8 years 2 days ago #105832 by Miss Obscene

P. fizzy Suxx wrote: omg on both videos the interviewer is so annoying. The "wild" looked so embarissing with her boobs sticked out. But it was fun watchin, you could see how the guys were bored and pissed about the annoying interviewer. I cant believ it waht kind of dumb questions lol.

I was a bit annoyed at the interviewer with the boobs too. The way she talked....
I'm not one to talk shit about people in general, but when it comes to people who works in front of the camera like that, it's crucial that they capture your attention in a good way.

"You know what "normal" is..? A setting on a washing machine. No one wants to be that.." - Ashley Purdy

More
8 years 2 days ago #105838 by axl whïte

P. fizzy Suxx wrote: omg on both videos the interviewer is so annoying. The "wild" looked so embarissing with her boobs sticked out. But it was fun watchin, you could see how the guys were bored and pissed about the annoying interviewer. I cant believ it waht kind of dumb questions lol.

Where are the boobs? What interview?

Listen to an album from a band you've never heard of every day, get enlightened! :)

More
8 years 2 days ago #105839 by RowSkid05
RowSkid05 replied the topic: Video interview in English! finally!! :D

AxL Whïte wrote:

Where are the boobs? What interview?

Hahahah, where are the boobs. :lol: It's the first interview thats posted on the frontpage. :)

More
8 years 2 days ago #105841 by fizzy
well if you see that video, you will see the boobs^^

More
8 years 2 days ago #105844 by axl whïte
Yeah, I did, but I really liked that interview. Not because of her but there were a couple of nice questions there.

More
8 years 2 days ago #105859 by Miss Obscene
Yeah it was a nice interview all in all!

More
8 years 2 days ago #105863 by fizzy
nice questions?

mhh I dont think at all that there were nice questions, the only thing which was quiet nice was the G G Allin thing.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.287 seconds