Crashdiet

Fan reviews/album discussion Generation Wild

More
8 years 6 months ago #98333 by ziggy
ziggy replied the topic: Fan reviews/album discussion Generation Wild

icey wrote: How can you quote the chorus from "Chemical" if you haven't heard it yet? It's "...yeah one last fix to keep the blues at bay...", by the way. ;)

wow man. before you posted 5 times in a row their a little comment of mine saying i had it sent to me. but i felt bad downloading it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #98334 by icey
icey replied the topic: Fan reviews/album discussion Generation Wild

ziggy wrote:

icey wrote: How can you quote the chorus from "Chemical" if you haven't heard it yet? It's "...yeah one last fix to keep the blues at bay...", by the way. ;)

wow man. before you posted 5 times in a row their a little comment of mine saying i had it sent to me. but i felt bad downloading it.

You seem a bit tense. Are you in a bad mood today?

More
8 years 6 months ago #98335 by techwreckie
techwreckie replied the topic: Fan reviews/album discussion Generation Wild

ziggy wrote:

Rox Flowers wrote: Hey, don't be a pirate. :evil: It doesn't support the band in any way.

+1

Doesn't harm them either, I think everyone here who's downloaded the leak has also pre-ordered the album, so there's no problem.

More
8 years 6 months ago #98336 by icey

Techwreckie wrote:

ziggy wrote:

Rox Flowers wrote: Hey, don't be a pirate. :evil: It doesn't support the band in any way.

+1

Doesn't harm them either, I think everyone here who's downloaded the leak has also pre-ordered the album, so there's no problem.

Exactly. Unfortunately some people here don't posess the intelligence to grasp this concept.

More
8 years 6 months ago #98337 by mrs v. viper
mrs v. viper replied the topic: Fan reviews/album discussion Generation Wild
Are you guys serious?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I think every fan you got the link (and I'm talking mainly about the fans who got it early) should have just kept their mouth shut!! And not be so stupid and listen to it with scrobble so everyone can see it ad starts searching for it.
And now you open this thread, and those who maybe didn't realised til now that it leaked will search it too.

And there will be those who mght have buyed the Album on the 14th butnow they have it already and think"uh..I'll buy it later" and then it will MAYBE never happen. Mybe it will not harm the band finacially seen, yews because it would have been on the net the 14th evening anyway.

Bute ther are reasons for things like release dates... and it's not supposed to be out. Period.

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson
In case you need a designer/illustrator:: my Instagram
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

More
8 years 6 months ago #98338 by Sandy Sikk
Sandy Sikk replied the topic: Fan reviews/album discussion Generation Wild

Mrs V. Viper wrote: Are you guys serious?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I think every fan you got the link (and I'm talking mainly about the fans who got it early) should have just kept their mouth shut!! And not be so stupid and listen to it with scrobble so everyone can see it ad starts searching for it.
And now you open this thread, and those who maybe didn't realised til now that it leaked will search it too.

And there will be those who mght have buyed the Album on the 14th butnow they have it already and think"uh..I'll buy it later" and then it will MAYBE never happen. Mybe it will not harm the band finacially seen, yews because it would have been on the net the 14th evening anyway.

Bute ther are reasons for things like release dates... and it's not supposed to be out. Period.

thanks Viper (again :P) for this post
and again i have to agree with you..

you're north of heaven
maybe somewhere west of hell

More
8 years 6 months ago #98342 by techwreckie
techwreckie replied the topic: Fan reviews/album discussion Generation Wild

Mrs V. Viper wrote: Are you guys serious?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Magazine reviewers have had the album for ages now, what's the difference if we get to listen to it too?

And the people who don't buy it on the 14th because they heard it now are the people who would wait to download it after the release date and not buy it anyway.

Who's listening to it with scrobble? And I downloaded the 1 minute samples before - when I listen to them with scrobble or MSN or whatever it looks to others like they're the real songs, so what should I do? XD

More
8 years 6 months ago #98343 by mrs v. viper
samples -> takes about 1o minutes to go through
Album -> takes about 40 minutes

And Magazine Reviewers get it to WRITE REVIEWS!! to make the people excited, so that they go to the store and buy it on the RELEASE DATE!
It's marketing. And that's why there IS a difference beteween a Writer who listens to it and Fans, who are notr supposed to have it already.

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson

More
8 years 6 months ago #98344 by icey
Lol. So much drama over nothing. Get over yourselves.

More
8 years 6 months ago #98346 by mrbjoorn
mrbjoorn replied the topic: Fan reviews/album discussion Generation Wild
Haha are you guys serious? Why not listen to the 1-minute samples? The band (or who it is) has made a decision to share those samples with us, why not listen? And why get angry when other people listen?

More
8 years 6 months ago #98348 by mrs v. viper
no one was angry at people listening to samples :)

@techwreckie: look, we obviously have different opinions here, and I think we both ahve good reasons why we think what we think. So let's not fight about it, okay :)

More
8 years 6 months ago #98349 by mrbjoorn
mrbjoorn replied the topic: Fan reviews/album discussion Generation Wild

Mrs V. Viper wrote: no one was angry at people listening to samples :)

Ahh okay, my bad! :)

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.319 seconds