Crashdiet

Fan reviews/album discussion Generation Wild

More
7 years 8 months ago #99749 by rocket-queen
rocket-queen replied the topic: Fan reviews/album discussion Generation Wild
I have the album since tuesday (last one in the store ;) ) and what can I say, I love it. Especially Beautiful Pain and Chemical. But the song I like the most so far is Down with the dust, well done eric ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #99768 by joey_baccard
joey_baccard replied the topic: Fan reviews/album discussion Generation Wild

Rocket-Queen wrote: I have the album since tuesday (last one in the store ;) ) and what can I say, I love it. Especially Beautiful Pain and Chemical. But the song I like the most so far is Down with the dust, well done eric ;)

have you voted here for best song on Generation Wild?
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=3567

More
7 years 8 months ago #99782 by rocket-queen
rocket-queen replied the topic: Fan reviews/album discussion Generation Wild
Yes! one minute ago ;) thanks didn't see ist

More
7 years 8 months ago #99796 by kalypso
kalypso replied the topic: Fan reviews/album discussion Generation Wild
I'm just about to hurry into the webshop and order the new album right now :) But I have already been listening to it on youtube over and over!! I don't want to rate the songs yet, not until I'm able to put the CD into my player :)
But I can already say, I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Generation Wild!!!! MONSTER CONGRATULATIONS to you guys!!! This is definitely THE killer album of the year for me. I hope it will conquer the world!!!

Born to die free, eh?! :lol:

More
7 years 8 months ago #99920 by coo
coo replied the topic: Fan reviews/album discussion Generation Wild

Kalypso wrote: I'm just about to hurry into the webshop and order the new album right now :) But I have already been listening to it on youtube over and over!! I don't want to rate the songs yet, not until I'm able to put the CD into my player :)
But I can already say, I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Generation Wild!!!! MONSTER CONGRATULATIONS to you guys!!! This is definitely THE killer album of the year for me. I hope it will conquer the world!!!

Born to die free, eh?! :lol:

Yeah it goes really good!:lol:

More
7 years 8 months ago #100243 by alz
alz replied the topic: Fan reviews/album discussion Generation Wild
:lol: hahaha i hit 160 mph in my modded 1998/04 zo6 corvette today ! crashiet on my bose full on ! thanks , i love speed and fast cars , always have , i used to street race in nyc all the time ! :lol: this is great i need to get n.o.s to get there faster , :guitar: i fear the polce and i know outback in da woods ware to do this and no one but me is out there ! real rush , se ya , ALZ---P.S .I HAVE A HOT YOUNG WIFE AND NO LIL PEE WEE HERMAN PROBLEMS HERE ,HAHAHAHAHAHA !

More
7 years 8 months ago #100249 by izzie
izzie replied the topic: Fan reviews/album discussion Generation Wild

ALZ wrote: :lol: hahaha i hit 160 mph in my modded 1998/04 zo6 corvette today ! crashiet on my bose full on ! thanks , i love speed and fast cars , always have , i used to street race in nyc all the time ! :lol: this is great i need to get n.o.s to get there faster , :guitar: i fear the polce and i know outback in da woods ware to do this and no one but me is out there ! real rush , se ya , ALZ---P.S .I HAVE A HOT YOUNG WIFE AND NO LIL PEE WEE HERMAN PROBLEMS HERE ,HAHAHAHAHAHA !

ahahahahaha duuuude

More
7 years 8 months ago #100258 by axl whïte
axl whïte replied the topic: Fan reviews/album discussion Generation Wild
HAHAHAHA what are you trying to say? You're awsome? :lol:

Listen to an album from a band you've never heard of every day, get enlightened! :)

More
7 years 8 months ago #100294 by rox flowers
rox flowers replied the topic: Fan reviews/album discussion Generation Wild
Hahaahaha! :lol: :lol: You're so cool! :lol: :lol:

More
7 years 8 months ago #100339 by alz
alz replied the topic: Fan reviews/album discussion Generation Wild
:lol: your all way cool rockers, and CRASHDIET RULES ! :lol: hahahaha you all rock :lol: i may be old 45 yrs old{ still look 30's } but i worked my ass to get my wheels and paid a shitload in mods for speed ! i always love fast cars and hot chicks ! this music drives me to really floor it ! CONGRADS " CRASHDIET " you guys did it ! 5 starz ! :lol: i love the new cd and the old stuff ! i hope all the members know i just like to tell ya whats up and your all great to stick with them ! i hope you all understand me , i was in the scene in the late 70's and rocked thru the 80's , i met and drank with many now stars , axl , l.a. guns , bang tango and all the bands we could as we always either snuck in to clubs or gave cash and stuff to the bikers that ran the new york clubs= we always got in ! i dont brag i tell it the way it was and many have e mailed me and wanted to know more ! friends with "WASP" orig guitar masters , i did see randy rhoads 26th row 1981 right in front of him !~CRASHDIET MEMBERS THANKS AGAIN FOR SIGNING MY STUFF ! i will buy more soon ! CHEMICAL IS A BAD ASS SONG ! cheers and beers to all ! peace , see ya , alz --p.s. i used to sing lead and do lead guitars in "sleaze junkie " my ole 80's party band !

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.308 seconds