Crashdiet

Fan reviews/album discussion The Unattractive Revolution

More
10 years 6 months ago #67184 by benbutabi
benbutabi replied the topic: Fan reviews/album discussion The Unattractive Revolution

Can't wait to hear the studio version of Falling Rain...

Hehe, couldnt agree more 8-) If its one thing I'd sell my soul for right now, it would be to hear the final version of "Falling Rain". According to me the FR demo (without the chorus) is one of the best segments EVER coming from our beloved Dïetboys (och det säger inte lite).

It kikks shit live too *goosebumps*

Well we'll just have to wait a lil longer... Im gonna watch the RIS dvd tonight to torture my needings just a little more.

Keep on rockin in the free world!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #67196 by wekkie
wekkie replied the topic: Fan reviews/album discussion The Unattractive Revolution
Sounds good = )

More
10 years 6 months ago #67209 by elentina
elentina replied the topic: Fan reviews/album discussion The Unattractive Revolution
Luckie Waspie :lol: and what a nice presentation!
I just can't wait to find Unattractive Revolution to my mailbox!

More
10 years 6 months ago #67369 by hitomi
hitomi replied the topic: Fan reviews/album discussion The Unattractive Revolution
Wanna listen to THE UNATTRACTIVE REVOLUTION early !!
We Japanese fans can buy it Oct 8th (maybe....according to HMV Japan ).
( And we are looking forward to getting Japanese Edition include bonus tracks :lol: )

More
10 years 6 months ago #67378 by waspgirl
waspgirl replied the topic: Fan reviews/album discussion The Unattractive Revolution

hitomi wrote: Wanna listen to THE UNATTRACTIVE REVOLUTION early !!
We Japanese fans can buy it Oct 8th (maybe....according to HMV Japan ).
( And we are looking forward to getting Japanese Edition include bonus tracks :lol: )

Hitomi! I want that Japanese Edition!!! :lol::lol:

Edit: Just listening thru the Crash demos and found out that The Buried Song is the "old" Sweet Punk

:lol:

Great :lol::lol:

More
10 years 6 months ago #67463 by spiffygriffy
spiffygriffy replied the topic: Fan reviews/album discussion The Unattractive Revolution
Eeeek...just got the email sayin' my album's been shipped! Can't wait to go home this weekend 'n pick it up *dance dance dance*

Ooh have the Japanese bonus traxx been announced? I hope there'll be another 'behind-the-scenes' video like on RIS... :lol:

More
10 years 6 months ago #67465 by rocket-queen
rocket-queen replied the topic: Fan reviews/album discussion The Unattractive Revolution
Does anybody know, when exactly you can buy the Cd in the rest of Europe?
I have no credid card to order it, and my "contact" in sweden doesn't write back :rolleyes:

I need this CD!

More
10 years 6 months ago #67467 by mrlee
mrlee replied the topic: Fan reviews/album discussion The Unattractive Revolution
my review after a few listens.

positive parts.
good solos and playing from the band, some good lyrics.
falling rain, and in the raw.

negative.

riffs dont really flow on alot of the tracks, its very more now metal where things stop and start alot.
Too much of an alternative feel for my liking.
Theres not many of the big backing vocals now, they are effects covered things....
kinda reminds me of gemini 5 n lordi. which i aint keen on personally.
they didnt need the mick mars tracks, there own songs are better.

thats how i feel right now, ill listen to it many times this week, so ill edit it if i have any change in oppinion.

More
10 years 6 months ago #67468 by wekkie
wekkie replied the topic: Fan reviews/album discussion The Unattractive Revolution

MrLee wrote: lordi.

:lol: Exactly what I thought

Anyway after the first spin...naah. I still need to listen to it more. It seems so forced and un-natural. But yea I hated In the raw first, now i love it so lets see.

More
10 years 6 months ago #67475 by icey
icey replied the topic: Fan reviews/album discussion The Unattractive Revolution
Listening to the album.

It's a completely different sound. Not as catchy overall as Rest In Sleaze, but it sure has its moments. "Falling Rain", "Overnight" and especially (my personal favorite) "Bound To Be Enslaved" have really catchy choruses. The last mentioned also contains a somehwhat different vocal-style from Olli that reminds me a little of Cinderella and Ratt. Sounds cool.

I also get some kind of Guns'n'Roses punk'ish (on the verge of almost becoming a bit Backyard Babies punk'ish) vibe from the tracks "I don't Care", "The Buried Song" and the chorus of "Thrill Me".

Not a bad album at all; just don't expect something that sounds like Rest In Sleaze, because it simply doesn't. It sounds more modern, and alot of the 80's feeling feels abscent, IMO. But keep in mind it's an album that grows on you.

More
10 years 6 months ago #67490 by ronaldo_7_fan
ronaldo_7_fan replied the topic: Fan reviews/album discussion The Unattractive Revolution
Got it today.. Awesome :lol:

More
10 years 6 months ago #67492 by hitomi
hitomi replied the topic: Fan reviews/album discussion The Unattractive Revolution
I cannot wait for it :)
Maybe on the sea now, hehe.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.304 seconds