Crashdiet

Fan reviews/album discussion The Unattractive Revolution

More
10 years 6 months ago - 2 years 2 months ago #67120 by waspgirl
waspgirl created the topic: Fan reviews/album discussion The Unattractive Revolution
Well, my dear friends.

I've had the privilege of getting a copy of the CD from my sweet Peter today and it kikks ass! I love it!

It's heavy and it's pure rock-n-fukkin-roll!

1. In the Raw
2. Like a Sin
3. Falling Rain
4. I Don't Care (feat. Mick Mars)
5. Die Another Day
6. Alone (feat. Mick Mars)
7. Thrill Me
8. Overnight
9. XTC Overdrive
10. Bound to Be Enslaved
11. The Buried Song

I'm not gonna say something intelligent about every song haha cuz that's not something I'm good at but I'll say this much, it's a great album and I'm so proud of our boys!

Falling Rain is wonderful, just wonderful, I've always loved that song and the finished result is so good.

I Don't Care is my personal favourite and the fact that Mick Mars is on it is awesome cuz I love Mick! :lol:

"I'm telling the truth
So listen to me
Messin' with me is to piss in the wind"

Die Another Day has a lovely intro and outro (or whatever it's called hehe). And I love this song cuz it's the "old" I Can Sense a Lie.

Alone is a great song. A bit slower than the rest.

Bound to Be Enslaved is another favourite and The Buried Song is also great. They're both very catchy.

So make sure ya'll fukkin get the CD OK!!

Tell everyone you know to buy it as well and support the guys cuz they've done a great job!

I'm proud of them that's for sure. And Peter, thanks for everything yeah. I love you darling!
Last Edit: 2 years 2 months ago by peterlondon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #67121 by peterlondon
peterlondon replied the topic: Fan reviews/album discussion The Unattractive Revolution
thank YOU waspgirl :)

My favourite from the album is definately Thrill me rite now.... can't get enough of it...haha... I'm insanely satisfied with the album.

//LONDON

“Well," said Pooh, "what I like best," and then he had to stop and think.
Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there
was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than
when you were, but he didn't know what it was called.”
― A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh...

More
10 years 6 months ago #67122 by dustnbones_
dustnbones_ replied the topic: Fan reviews/album discussion The Unattractive Revolution
OMG!
Im so jealous of you Wasp! haha! :)
Im so excited for 3 of october..
Want to listen now to the album :twisted:
but ill be a good girl and just wait 8-)

More
10 years 6 months ago #67124 by crashbear.
crashbear. replied the topic: Fan reviews/album discussion The Unattractive Revolution
Wow cool Waspie :lol: ! nice of Peter :)

I can't wait for it to arrive!
It's gonna be really fun to listen to it.

More
10 years 6 months ago #67128 by oc2dx
oc2dx replied the topic: Fan reviews/album discussion The Unattractive Revolution
WASPie.....i love u :) and u know that....yet i desise u :P
well im shot-gunning xtc overdrive and overnight as my faves since no one has favouritted them yet hahahahaha...well ive heard XTC....and yea countdoun started: 6 days left WEEEEEEE!
dunno wat im excited about, i live in Lebanon so...no crashdiet album for me till in a month *cries in vain*

well anyways good review WASPie :)

// Die Another Day \/

More
10 years 6 months ago #67130 by leo van newhouse
leo van newhouse replied the topic: Fan reviews/album discussion The Unattractive Revolution
Sounds promising.

More
10 years 6 months ago #67133 by mimz
mimz replied the topic: Fan reviews/album discussion The Unattractive Revolution
thats so great! i was so happy for you Marie when you sent me those sms about the cd and stuff..Thanks for Peter to doing that to Marie :)

cant wait to get it..

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars"

• liquor n? drugs
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 6 months ago #67134 by liquor n? drugs
liquor n? drugs replied the topic: Fan reviews/album discussion The Unattractive Revolution
Everyone who has listened to the album says its great! I'm really looking forward to it.

I'm going to order my copy in a second :lol:

More
10 years 6 months ago #67145 by dany_thunder85
dany_thunder85 replied the topic: Fan reviews/album discussion The Unattractive Revolution
WOW!!! that´s soo fucking awsome!!!
waspie!! your a REALLY!! LUCKY GIRL!!! and Peter´s one of
greatest and nicest guys around for sending you a copy

IM SOOO JEALOUS OF YOU RIGHT NOW :evil: :evil: :lol:

and that the have Redone I can Sense a lie is soo awsome!! i love that song!! and Mick playing on the records doesn´t hurt eihter!!!!

MAAN I CAN´T WAIT UNTIL NEXT WEEK!!!

More
10 years 6 months ago #67167 by kalypso
kalypso replied the topic: Fan reviews/album discussion The Unattractive Revolution

oc2dx wrote: WASPie.....i love u :) and u know that....yet i desise u :P
dunno wat im excited about, i live in Lebanon so...no crashdiet album for me till in a month *cries in vain*

well anyways good review WASPie :)

Haha, same here ;) Nice review Marie - you lucky girl! Lebanon and Austria have to wait muuuch longer until we can listen to the new album.

BTW: Greetings to the "pearl of the orient" Lebanon oc2dx ;)

More
10 years 6 months ago #67169 by spiffygriffy
spiffygriffy replied the topic: Fan reviews/album discussion The Unattractive Revolution
Eeek, I'm extra extra excited nowww! Really glad to hear that you're so satisfied with yer work, Mr. London :lol:

More
10 years 6 months ago #67180 by el?siveness
el?siveness replied the topic: Fan reviews/album discussion The Unattractive Revolution
Shouldn't have read this preview....everyday it's getting harder n harder to wait for the mailman, knowing this. :lol:
Can't wait to hear the studio version of Falling Rain...and all the songs featured in the podcasts as well...that was hard sometimes to get a clue from the songs, hearing some chords, can't wait to hear the final versions of all the work in sundsvall!

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.338 seconds