Crashdiet

California, MUSIC VIDEO!

More
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #153096 by beaut?ful
beaut?ful replied the topic: California, MUSIC VIDEO!
Ok, it was after watching it for the second time that I eventually understood, that the dark room scene is a representation of Simon's memory. I guess I'm officially dumb, once again.

I'm drunk for four days straight now, so give me a break.

And there's an old and well-kept tradition of people clumsily defending themselves on the net, so f*ck *ff.
Not to taken too seriously. ;)
Last Edit: 4 years 11 months ago by beaut?ful.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #153132 by Genital Grinder
Genital Grinder replied the topic: California, MUSIC VIDEO!
Love it, except i have to say that is not Simon's shade of lipstick...

"I think the main thing is the fuckin' attitude, if ya ain't got it and don't think your the coolest walkin' creature on earth, how would you then persuade people to dig your wicked act of art."- Dave Lepard R.I.S.

More
4 years 11 months ago #153133 by izzie
izzie replied the topic: California, MUSIC VIDEO!

beautïful wrote: And there's an old and well-kept tradition of people clumsily defending themselves on the net, so f*ck *ff.

No need to be harsh. :)

More
4 years 11 months ago #153146 by Gloryfades
Gloryfades replied the topic: California, MUSIC VIDEO!
I think it's sympathetic, funny and cool but I don't think I'm gonna watch it like 1000 times a day. But yeah, I'm glad they made California into video!

it's no longer a work of art[/color]
don't let the moment pass you by!

More
4 years 11 months ago #153148 by riKki reKkless
riKki reKkless replied the topic: California, MUSIC VIDEO!

beautïful wrote: Ok, it was after watching it for the second time that I eventually understood, that the dark room scene is a representation of Simon's memory. I guess I'm officially dumb, once again.

I'm drunk for four days straight now, so give me a break.

And there's an old and well-kept tradition of people clumsily defending themselves on the net, so f*ck *ff.

And its totally ok, I mean, that´s art. There´s not one right or wrong way to see it. I thought we could start a discussion about it. I love to talk about things like these. Btw… cheers!

More
4 years 11 months ago #153156 by leveritt
leveritt replied the topic: California, MUSIC VIDEO!
I really like it, I'm not sure what it is about it that I like but I've watched it like 10 ten times today :P

More
4 years 11 months ago #153158 by mrs v. viper
mrs v. viper replied the topic: California, MUSIC VIDEO!

riKki reKkless wrote: I totally love(d) Generation Wild. The story + the implementation were amazing.

I never really got that part tbh. Others seem to see somethingin it, like they intended I suppose. I guess it's just me, and it somehow didn't reach my triggers that would have frred the emotions I was supposed to have from it. for me it was just unecesarily display of violence which I am no fan of. (I hate splatter movies aswell, guess I'm one of those that think it's not funny enough to serves as mere entertainment). by "uneccesary" i don't mean avoidable in an old fashion sense but how important it is to the story that you want to tell. In Cocaine Cowboys it made sense to me, because it was necessary to create that world they are referring to, it needed to be there for thatss tory to be somewhat realistic and real, how it was necessary in GW is a closed book for me.

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson
In case you need a designer/illustrator:: my Instagram
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

More
4 years 11 months ago #153172 by Marcio Fakk
Marcio Fakk replied the topic: California, MUSIC VIDEO!
how simon can see with this mohawk?? is almost a fringe hauhauhauhauauh

anyway, awesome video!! but didn't understand the history behind, if had one.

"I am like God, and God like me. I am as large as God, He is as small as I. He cannot above me, nor I beneath Him be."

- Max Cady (De Niro), Cape Fear.

More
4 years 11 months ago #153175 by beaut?ful
beaut?ful replied the topic: California, MUSIC VIDEO!

izzie wrote:

beautïful wrote: And there's an old and well-kept tradition of people clumsily defending themselves on the net, so f*ck *ff.

No need to be harsh. :)

Yeah, it was part of the joke. If I'm serious, I don't censor. Could've marked it with an emoticon or comment to not piss of (new) users too much, though. Sorry. :)

Marcio Fakk wrote: how simon can see with this mohawk??

Why would he want to see? :P
I usally hate people having too much of their scalp hair in the face, but with Simon it's so over the top, it actually looks cool.

More
4 years 11 months ago #153224 by Kraljosovina
Kraljosovina replied the topic: California, MUSIC VIDEO!

Genital Grinder wrote: Love it, except i have to say that is not Simon's shade of lipstick...

No need to be that harsh. ;)

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.

More
4 years 11 months ago #153247 by Hertsi88
Hertsi88 replied the topic: California, MUSIC VIDEO!
I love new video too :)

More
4 years 11 months ago #153249 by StarryEyes
StarryEyes replied the topic: California, MUSIC VIDEO!

Marcio Fakk wrote: how simon can see with this mohawk?? is almost a fringe hauhauhauhauauh

I sometimes wear my hair in a death hawk and it's much longer than Simons. You just adjust to it...it's totally worth it for having awesome hair :)

torn from inside, demons possess her mind, blood and tears collide (no one can save her now)

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.342 seconds