Crashdiet

Tattoo Show off Thread.....

• Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 6 months ago #6792 by Guest
Guest replied the topic: Tattoo Show off Thread.....

SpiffyGriffy wrote: Oooh great tattoos TouchOfPain!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #6793 by touchofpain
touchofpain replied the topic: Tattoo Show off Thread.....
thx all for the support, i really hope i can continue what ive started.. some day

found pics of a few of mine.. next im shooting for something colored, but havnt really made up mind yet, so much i wanna do

More
12 years 6 months ago #6806 by el?siveness
el?siveness replied the topic: Tattoo Show off Thread.....
Wow :o
I really dig all your tattoos dudes!!

And TouchOfPain...yours are really sweet, I love their style :lol:

More
12 years 6 months ago #6914 by randee
randee replied the topic: Tattoo Show off Thread.....

TouchOfPain wrote: thx all for the support, i really hope i can continue what ive started.. some day

found pics of a few of mine.. next im shooting for something colored, but havnt really made up mind yet, so much i wanna do

Cool tattoos. They look really neat!

More
12 years 6 months ago #7200 by sthlmbrud
sthlmbrud replied the topic: Tattoo Show off Thread.....
I'm getting a small tattoo next summer :lol: ...I convinced my mom that if I still want it when I turn 17 (on the 6th of June) she'll let me get one... I'm getting a heart on my right wrist, but it's gonna be pretty small and I just want the contour of the heart, I don't want it to be filled in...I've always wanted a tattoo, although I don't really count the time when I was just a little kid and bought barbie-bubble gum cause it had those fake sticker-type tattoos, which you just put on your body and rubbed them a bit so that the pic stuck to your body...and walked around pretending to have a tattoo...(is there anybody else who did this or was I just a really weird kid?! :rolleyes: )

More
12 years 6 months ago #7248 by redhead
redhead replied the topic: Tattoo Show off Thread.....
Is there anyone here that wants to design 2 Tattoos for me?
I'm Planning on getting some now, just before summer.

More
12 years 6 months ago #7257 by randee

sthlmbrud wrote: I'm getting a small tattoo next summer :lol: ...I convinced my mom that if I still want it when I turn 17 (on the 6th of June) she'll let me get one... I'm getting a heart on my right wrist, but it's gonna be pretty small and I just want the contour of the heart, I don't want it to be filled in...I've always wanted a tattoo, although I don't really count the time when I was just a little kid and bought barbie-bubble gum cause it had those fake sticker-type tattoos, which you just put on your body and rubbed them a bit so that the pic stuck to your body...and walked around pretending to have a tattoo...(is there anybody else who did this or was I just a really weird kid?! :rolleyes: )

:lol: Haha, no you're not the only one. I remember doing that too. I would always get the ones for 50 cents out of the machines they had in stores/restaurants, and I'd put it in a place where everyone could see it, and I remember feeling so cool because I had a tattoo even though it was fake. Though at the time I actually believed other people thought I had a real tattoo :lol: .

More
12 years 6 months ago #7357 by glitter43
glitter43 replied the topic: Tattoo Show off Thread.....
Me too, when adults would say "is that a real tattoo?" and ("pretend" that they didnt know it wasn't real) i'd say , yes its real...i felt soo cool, and tough! what a dingbat! haaha
~Nicki

More
12 years 6 months ago #7359 by randee

glitter43 wrote: Me too, when adults would say "is that a real tattoo?" and ("pretend" that they didnt know it wasn't real) i'd say , yes its real...i felt soo cool, and tough! what a dingbat! haaha
~Nicki

:lol: Yeah, I know what you mean. The adults would kind of play along, and make you think that they thought you had a real tattoo.

More
12 years 6 months ago #7361 by glitter43
glitter43 replied the topic: Tattoo Show off Thread.....
Anything to "humor the child" huh? heehe

More
12 years 6 months ago #7374 by chick_princess
chick_princess replied the topic: Tattoo Show off Thread.....
Randee, don't you remember last summer at Moondance Jam? :lol:
We got henna tattoos, and then we called our parents and told them we got tattoos. Didn't your mom freak out, Randee? My mom was like, yeah right, like you would get a tattoo without me. Oh well. The henna tattoo didn't work very well for me but when they do work, they look really cool.

I got my real one about a month ago. I absolutely love it and I am ready to get another one; I just have to find a time when I will be able to let it heal because it's going to be on my hip where clothing will rub up against it. They're so much fun!!! :lol:

More
12 years 6 months ago #7376 by randee

chick_princess wrote: Randee, don't you remember last summer at Moondance Jam? :lol:
We got henna tattoos, and then we called our parents and told them we got tattoos. Didn't your mom freak out, Randee? My mom was like, yeah right, like you would get a tattoo without me. Oh well. The henna tattoo didn't work very well for me but when they do work, they look really cool.

I got my real one about a month ago. I absolutely love it and I am ready to get another one; I just have to find a time when I will be able to let it heal because it's going to be on my hip where clothing will rub up against it. They're so much fun!!! :lol:

Hahah, I remember the Moondane Jam tattoos! My mom wasn't too happy when I told her I had Shout At The Devil tattooed on my arm...she sounded so mad over the phone. She was definately relieved when I told her it was fake :lol: .

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.274 seconds