Crashdiet

any news?

More
3 years 2 months ago #162714 by crashmatty
crashmatty created the topic: any news?
I was just wondering if there's any news on the band since Simon left? Anyone know if they are looking for a new singer / writing new material?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 2 months ago #162715 by PrimalScream91
PrimalScream91 replied the topic: Re: any news?
No official news as of yet. But since the original post about Simon leaving said it will not affect the recording of the new album, I assume the band is working behind the scenes at the moment. Weather they are working on new material or looking for a new vocalist, I cannot be sure. But don't be discouraged, Peter has done a wonderful job with this forum lately, and the official Facebook page was recently edited with a new profile pic/ cover photo, so there is still activity going on.

I'd say that since Simon was their third singer, they're wanting to solidify the lineup and make sure everyone is on the same page before releasing any new information. This band always comes through, and I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

Cheers!

Light come
We’re back against the wall
Time won
We’re held in chainz at dawn

More
2 years 11 months ago #162771 by julius_leopard
julius_leopard replied the topic: Re: any news?
Well... I remember a similar behavior from the guys back in the days, after the departure with Olli.
They set up a temporary home page and it staid static for almost two years, even though they were already working with Simme (probably).

So... Just hold on! We'll know more when they are ready to make us aware of what's going on.

More
2 years 10 months ago #162787 by peterlondon
peterlondon replied the topic: Re:any news?
Well, I could already mention that this site will move to crashdiet.org tomorrow (replacing the current static wordpress site) and we have tons of ideas on how to drive traffic and together build the most awesome band website ever made :P.

Getting the pieces together on this forum has been my main project for weeks so I'm thrilled to finally see some results (we all hope :P)

More news tomorrow! Time for a nap.

“Well," said Pooh, "what I like best," and then he had to stop and think.
Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there
was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than
when you were, but he didn't know what it was called.”
― A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh...

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds