Crashdiet

Life Dreams

More
4 years 7 months ago #161904 by mrs v. viper
mrs v. viper replied the topic: Life Dreams

Marmetal wrote: ^ Nice that such a young girl like you likes Formula 1 :).

katribear wrote: Extra dream: That ^ GunsNCrüeSWE doesn't succeed with his second dream. ;)

And that's actually my favorite dream of this whole thread (what he wrote) :P.

to quote carlin: "The Planet is fine, the people are fucked!" haha.
Nah, sorry you bleackhearted folks. I hate people but my survival instinct kicks in and if you hurt my loved ones I will kill you, dig you out and kill you again, until I'm tired of it. I can go without sleep a loooong time.

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson
In case you need a designer/illustrator:: my Instagram
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 7 months ago #161911 by katribear
katribear replied the topic: Life Dreams
@Marmetal Ok, I might forgive you two if you want to destroy the mankind (I'm not the biggest people person in the World), but stay away from me and my family while you're at it. :P

More
4 years 7 months ago #161914 by martinkrush
martinkrush replied the topic: Life Dreams

karagrace99 wrote: Thankyou! I love it! I started really getting into it at the start of the 2013 season, I've loved it ever since :)
My favourite drivers are
1. Kimi Raikkonen/ Nico Rosberg
2.Nico Hulkenberg/Valtteri Bottas
3.Paul Di Resta
I really like MOTO GP too!
Marmetal I'm taking it that your a fan too. Who are your favourite drivers/teams and how long have you been into it?

Sweet :). Yeah I'm into it since mid-'90s basically but my interest decreased in recent years. It's too much about technology and money now, less about drivers' skills. I definitely prefer F1 from '80s until early '90s, that was a beautiful era with phenomenal drivers like Senna, Prost or Mansell, real heroes of sport. This spirit of true passion and atmosphere are long gone now if you ask me.

mrs v. viper wrote: to quote carlin: "The Planet is fine, the people are fucked!" haha.

I must say I like that one! :)

katribear wrote: @Marmetal Ok, I might forgive you two if you want to destroy the mankind (I'm not the biggest people person in the World), but stay away from me and my family while you're at it. :P

Sure, no worries, I'm not capable to destroy mankind only by myself anyway :P.

More
4 years 7 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #161918 by karagrace99
karagrace99 replied the topic: Life Dreams
^ Sweet . Yeah I'm into it since mid-'90s basically but my interest decreased in recent years. It's too much about technology and money now, less about drivers' skills. I definitely prefer F1 from '80s until early '90s, that was a beautiful era with phenomenal drivers like Senna, Prost or Mansell, real heroes of sport. This spirit of true passion and atmosphere are long gone now if you ask me.

I agree it is a lot about the technology and money and less about the drivers but now with the new V8 engines it's gonna be a lot harder and more about the skill thankfully! I do wish I was watching F1 like 80-90s because from seeing the film Rush and finding footage from then because that's when the legends of F1 were driving and I think it's amazing but I don't quite agree with the safety rules then, a bit too dangerous and causing them to die way before their time but I suppose that's why they do/did the sport. From that time I suppose I liked Senna, Hakkinen and Fitipaldi as well. I do agree with what your saying to an extent, some of the true passion and atmosphere is gone but hopefully the new, less powerful V8 engine will make it a lot harder and will take more skill :)
I hope you can get back into it more because it's an epic sport and possibly the best in some ways!
Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by karagrace99.

More
4 years 7 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #161920 by martinkrush
You know, they can make new rules, change things and stuff but it will never be the same as it was decades ago anyway. Of course, it's still probably one of the most interesting sports, because I can't stand soccer myself for example, but everything is too "polished" nowadays. I'm glad that people don't get hurt anymore though, losing Ayrton Senna in 1994 was one of the biggest tragedies for entire racing community ever, as I consider him as the best F1 driver and true icon. But when you watch Rush for example, see that passion, risk, flames and then you see F1 race of modern days - it's like two different worlds, now it's much more boring and predictable. Times are changing, it's just me who can't accept the new order, heh.
Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by martinkrush.

More
4 years 7 months ago #161926 by karagrace99
I'm glad people don't get hurt anymore too and Ayrton Senna was a great loss to the F1 world. It is definitely two different worlds and it is predictable and boring :( Is there any other sports that interest you? I really like Cliff-diving, football, moto GP, ice skating, skeleton. I like parkour too but there is a big debate if you can class it as a sport.

More
4 years 7 months ago #161929 by martinkrush
I highly recommend you to watch Senna - an amazing documentary about Ayrton and one of the best documentary films I've ever seen. As for other sports... well, not really. I was always into motorsports generally. And I think we went slightly off-topic by the way :P.

More
4 years 7 months ago #161931 by karagrace99
I've seen Senna it's amazing!! It always makes me want to cry though :( haha.....yeah I do think we went a bit off topic :lol:

More
4 years 7 months ago #161939 by GunsNCrüeSWE
GunsNCrüeSWE replied the topic: Life Dreams

katribear wrote: @Marmetal Ok, I might forgive you two if you want to destroy the mankind (I'm not the biggest people person in the World), but stay away from me and my family while you're at it. :P

Like if somebody's family would be seen as an exception?

And all that is holy, holy shall be...
Let the light bless and
let these words proclaim the blessing.
Let the seal be broken and let the light prevail

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.260 seconds