Crashdiet

Your custom merch

More
7 years 1 month ago #129848 by XiLaii
XiLaii replied the topic: Your custom merch
Okay that's pricey and insane and I'd probably never wear it but I can't help but want one. Haha

also, great jackets dsv. I especially like the last one. Where did you get the jacket you started with, if you don't mind me asking? :3

Well you know how the story goes, if it's too loud then you're too old.
Photo Blog // Flickr

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #129854 by izzie
izzie replied the topic: Your custom merch

XiLaii wrote: Where did you get the jacket you started with, if you don't mind me asking? :3

I can only answer for myself , but I have got every jacket I use from second-hand stores, I guess most of them are found there. Also biker stores are great for leather jackets :)

More
7 years 1 month ago #129919 by glam_junkie
glam_junkie replied the topic: Your custom merch

dsv218 wrote: Cool idea for a thread. Here's some of my stuff:

Cool... a Gutterbonez jacket. Never thopught i'd see one of these!!!

Are you in this band? (Awesome EP i got about 1-2 years ago...)

More
7 years 1 month ago #129929 by dsv218
dsv218 replied the topic: Your custom merch

XiLaii wrote: also, great jackets dsv. I especially like the last one. Where did you get the jacket you started with, if you don't mind me asking? :3

Thanks! I can't remember exactly where i got it but check out some second hand stores or flea markets. www.angryyoungandpoor.com has quite a lot of stuff but they're in the US.

@Glam Junkie - Yeah it's Dave here, and that'll be the only one you'll ever see haha. I drew that on over 2 years ago but the band is pretty inactive at the moment. When we changed singer a year ago everyone started losing interest, though our new singer has been recording his vocals on some new songs which we may or may not release. And yeah i remember sending a copy to someone in Australia!

More
7 years 1 month ago #129934 by glam_junkie
glam_junkie replied the topic: Your custom merch

dsv218 wrote:
@Glam Junkie - Yeah it's Dave here, and that'll be the only one you'll ever see haha. I drew that on over 2 years ago but the band is pretty inactive at the moment. When we changed singer a year ago everyone started losing interest, though our new singer has been recording his vocals on some new songs which we may or may not release. And yeah i remember sending a copy to someone in Australia!

cool jacket. thought you musta been one of the guys from the band.

yeah, was probably me you sent the ep too. was that the only ep you ever did? i do recall you saying you were doing more recording back then, but i never heard any more. really like they sound you guys had, and was hoping to hear some more one day.

More
7 years 1 month ago #129970 by dsv218
dsv218 replied the topic: Your custom merch

glam_junkie wrote: cool jacket. thought you musta been one of the guys from the band.

yeah, was probably me you sent the ep too. was that the only ep you ever did? i do recall you saying you were doing more recording back then, but i never heard any more. really like they sound you guys had, and was hoping to hear some more one day.

Yeah that 3 track single is the only thing we've put out. I wasn't really satisfied with it though, the vocals sound like shit (so we replaced that guy) and it's generally not tight.
Anyway, we've got 90% of the instruments recorded for a new ep but the vocals, backing vocals and some other guitar stuff is taking a really long time.

More
7 years 1 month ago #129983 by GunsNCrüeSWE
GunsNCrüeSWE replied the topic: Your custom merch
keep it up dsv!
and yeah cool jacket :P

And all that is holy, holy shall be...
Let the light bless and
let these words proclaim the blessing.
Let the seal be broken and let the light prevail

More
7 years 1 month ago #129990 by Sleaz
Sleaz replied the topic: Your custom merch
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/339/pa080291.jpg/

That's the one i put like most work on, and it's not even finished :P
But I do some other stuff to, cut of sleeves, and things. This is the only one i have patched and stuff. Now there's like 10 pins on it to.

EDIT: Don't know why the pic fuck-up, you have to click if you wanna see (:

More
7 years 1 month ago #129994 by XiLaii
XiLaii replied the topic: Your custom merch

Sleaz wrote: That's the one i put like most work on, and it's not even finished

Great start and cool back patch! :3. I have the same Ozzy patch on my backpack, hehe :3.

Sleaz wrote: EDIT: Don't know why the pic fuck-up, you have to click if you wanna see (:

I think It's because you linked the imageshack page and not the direct URL. :).

*test*

:lol:

Well you know how the story goes, if it's too loud then you're too old.
Photo Blog // Flickr

More
7 years 1 month ago #130009 by martinkrush
martinkrush replied the topic: Your custom merch
Nice one Sleaz, I especially like the Metallica patch :B: :lol:.

More
7 years 1 month ago #130017 by GunsNCrüeSWE
GunsNCrüeSWE replied the topic: Your custom merch

Sleaz wrote: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/339/pa080291.jpg/

That's the one i put like most work on, and it's not even finished :P
But I do some other stuff to, cut of sleeves, and things. This is the only one i have patched and stuff. Now there's like 10 pins on it to.

EDIT: Don't know why the pic fuck-up, you have to click if you wanna see (:

Haha!You have cut of the sleeves!And your hair has grown ;) I saw you at the record store rocks in sundsvall a while ago!

And all that is holy, holy shall be...
Let the light bless and
let these words proclaim the blessing.
Let the seal be broken and let the light prevail

More
7 years 1 month ago #130027 by Sleaz
Sleaz replied the topic: Your custom merch
Thank you XiLaii, that was how is was supposed to look :P Anyway, it's a beginning at least, but i need more patches to cover it up, looks so empty right now!

Marmetal: Haha, oh what a surprise you would think that :lol: But i agree, Metallica just got to have a place on it!

Haha!You have cut of the sleeves!And your hair has grown I saw you at the record store rocks in sundsvall a while ago!

Yeah i was :o how come i didn't recognize you but you recognized me?:o you gotta show me a pic of how you look like ;)

EDIT: My Hundred post :cool: :B:

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.291 seconds