Crashdiet

The Book Thread

More
7 years 6 months ago #113007 by izzie
izzie replied the topic: The Book Thread
A lot of great tips! Yeah I will look up more stuff from Edgar Allan Poe, that's mostley the kind of stuff I'm after...

Another great book is "Animal Farm" by George Orwell, I've read it like 10 times...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #113011 by gothMINd
gothMINd replied the topic: The Book Thread

Sheila wrote: If you like books with a lot of pictures : "American hair metal" and "Hollywood Rocks" :lol:

picture books are the best!!!!!!!! and fold-ups haha jk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #113012 by Sheila
Sheila replied the topic: The Book Thread

gothMINd wrote:

Sheila wrote: If you like books with a lot of pictures : "American hair metal" and "Hollywood Rocks" :lol:

picture books are the best!!!!!!!! and fold-ups haha jk

When the picture books includes A4-sized pictures of Michael Monroe and stuff I'll say its the best : D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #113014 by gothMINd
gothMINd replied the topic: The Book Thread

Sheila wrote:

gothMINd wrote:

Sheila wrote: If you like books with a lot of pictures : "American hair metal" and "Hollywood Rocks" :lol:

picture books are the best!!!!!!!! and fold-ups haha jk

When the picture books includes A4-sized pictures of Michael Monroe and stuff I'll say its the best : D

hollywood rocks looks cool, it'll be cool if doro was in it!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #113015 by Sheila
Sheila replied the topic: The Book Thread

gothMINd wrote:

Sheila wrote:

gothMINd wrote: picture books are the best!!!!!!!! and fold-ups haha jk

When the picture books includes A4-sized pictures of Michael Monroe and stuff I'll say its the best : D

hollywood rocks looks cool, it'll be cool if doro was in it!!

It's really cool, with all the old flyers and stuff. And all the pretty pictures : D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #113016 by joey_baccard
joey_baccard replied the topic: The Book Thread
I've recently read "The Hobbit" by J.R.R. Tolkien - in english though. But if you like LOTR I'd reccomend you to read it. As far as I know it's actually the only LOTR book worth reading.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #113018 by izzie
izzie replied the topic: The Book Thread

joey_baccardï wrote: I've recently read "The Hobbit" by J.R.R. Tolkien - in english though. But if you like LOTR I'd reccomend you to read it. As far as I know it's actually the only LOTR book worth reading.

I've read it actually, it's good.. but don't you like the trilogy? :o

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #113026 by axl whïte
axl whïte replied the topic: The Book Thread
uhm reckless road?

Listen to an album from a band you've never heard of every day, get enlightened! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #113037 by joey_baccard
joey_baccard replied the topic: The Book Thread

izzie wrote:

joey_baccardï wrote: I've recently read "The Hobbit" by J.R.R. Tolkien - in english though. But if you like LOTR I'd reccomend you to read it. As far as I know it's actually the only LOTR book worth reading.

I've read it actually, it's good.. but don't you like the trilogy? :o

not the books! I love the Lotr-movies! But the books starts somewhere between good and okay, and then it just gets worse and worse.. if I'm not mistakin'. Could be wrong there since there's a couple of years since I tried to read the triology, but from what I remember I didn't like it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #113048 by mrs v. viper
mrs v. viper replied the topic: The Book Thread
you can skip the firts chapters, like the firts 100 pages or so and just start with Bilbos party. The introduction is quote boring in the beginning.

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson
In case you need a designer/illustrator:: my Instagram
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #113067 by joey_baccard
joey_baccard replied the topic: The Book Thread

Mrs V. Viper wrote: you can skip the firts chapters, like the firts 100 pages or so and just start with Bilbos party. The introduction is quote boring in the beginning.

which book are we talkin' bout now? just wonderin' since the first chapter in "The Hobbit" is called "An Unexpected Party" or something like that. And there is no long introduction in it. So which book n' which party are you talkin' bout?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #113072 by mrs v. viper
mrs v. viper replied the topic: The Book Thread

joey_baccardï wrote:

Mrs V. Viper wrote: you can skip the firts chapters, like the firts 100 pages or so and just start with Bilbos party. The introduction is quote boring in the beginning.

which book are we talkin' bout now? just wonderin' since the first chapter in "The Hobbit" is called "An Unexpected Party" or something like that. And there is no long introduction in it. So which book n' which party are you talkin' bout?


the trilogy actually. it has a chapter like " A long expected Party" or something (I mostly read it german since I find tolkien very hard in english)

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson
In case you need a designer/illustrator:: my Instagram
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.376 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum