Crashdiet

Rest In Sleaze Vinyl Pre-Order

More
1 year 11 months ago #163120

nopeimnotalice wrote:

Sheila, I live outside Karlstad. Maybe I can help you sending it over the border otherwise? My brother in law works in Norway as well so in worst case scenario he might could bring it over the border and post it to there? Could that help you?
Thank you for the offer! :lol: but Peter already offered to send it as a gift. They don't add taxes on gifts, so that solves it ^^

Last Edit: 1 year 11 months ago by peterlondon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 11 months ago #163207

Fantastic idea Peter!

I had received your email/newsletter shortly after Christmas and although I had fallen out of touch with band decided to have a look anyway. I wanted to pledge for the rough mixes from RIS but forgot about it, sorry. Is it still possible to pledge and download them or will it not work as the campaign is over?

Btw, I am sad to hear that Simon has left the band, you do have bad luck with singers

"So you ask me how it feels to be a stick in the wheel
I tell you honey it feels alright
to be another clog in the wrecking machine
wouldn't even cross my mind"

More
1 year 11 months ago #163214

^ Hehe yeah, bad luck as usual ;). Or is it us 3 who are complete retards and can't co-operate with singers? Sometimes I don't know hehe.

Regarding the rough mixes we can probably find a way for a forum veteran like you, let me get back to you on this :lol:

Peter London plankar - det kan du också göra. www.planka.nu
The following user(s) gave Kudos to this post: fizzy

More
1 year 11 months ago #163215

It feels like years since i have been on this forum, i was super excited to hear about this pressing and can't wait for mine to arrive

"I think the main thing is the fuckin' attitude, if ya ain't got it and don't think your the coolest walkin' creature on earth, how would you then persuade people to dig your wicked act of art."- Dave Lepard R.I.S.
The following user(s) gave Kudos to this post: peterlondon

More
1 year 11 months ago #163216

Genital Grinder wrote:

It feels like years since i have been on this forum, i was super excited to hear about this pressing and can't wait for mine to arrive
^ Glad to have you back Mr Genital!

We're excited about this project too ;)

More
1 year 11 months ago #163222

peterlondon wrote:

Regarding the rough mixes we can probably find a way for a forum veteran like you, let me get back to you on this :lol:

Thanks, that would be much appreciated :)

More
1 year 11 months ago #163228

peterlondon wrote:

Genital Grinder wrote:
^ Glad to have you back Mr Genital!

We're excited about this project too ;)
Ill be even more excited when you come to Australia again ;)
I hope the search for a new singer is going well

"I think the main thing is the fuckin' attitude, if ya ain't got it and don't think your the coolest walkin' creature on earth, how would you then persuade people to dig your wicked act of art."- Dave Lepard R.I.S.
Last Edit: 1 year 11 months ago by Genital Grinder.

More
1 year 7 months ago #163539

Just saw that the vinyl is available in both red and black. How cool is that!
Hopefully you can send me a mix of both in my order London.

Last time i visited here a short while ago there was no one here... now it looks like a few visitors are back.
I dont get back as often anymore myself as the site is blocked at work due to some malware warnings that come up when i try to visit.

More
1 year 7 months ago #163541

glam_junkie wrote:

Last time i visited here a short while ago there was no one here... now it looks like a few visitors are back.

Glad to see you back glam_junkie, somehow I always imagined you with red hair :P

More
1 year 3 months ago #163621

My order has been stuck on pre-order for a few months now. I've sent a few messages to the customer service link, but I haven't gotten a response. I really don't know where to go at this point. Any suggestions?

More
1 year 3 months ago #163623

DragonSavior_X10 wrote:

My order has been stuck on pre-order for a few months now. I've sent a few messages to the customer service link, but I haven't gotten a response. I really don't know where to go at this point. Any suggestions?

JESUS CHRIST! My mistake completely, I gave it the wrong order status and it simply disappeared in our system without ever getting shipped, I'll take care of this immediately and I'll e-mail you the tracking number once I have it. But just out of curiosity, which customer service link did you use? I never received anything :O. If I did I obviously would have handled this much faster :). Sorry for the long wait! :(

Cheers

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #163688

So... Is it still possible to buy these vinyls? I was way to slow when they first came out, and I'm unsure where to find them now. So..... are there still any left? :P

Kramer fanatic, sleaze-head and have got an unhealthy obsession with Enuff Z'nuff! \m/

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds