Crashdiet

New album spoilers :/

More
5 years 6 months ago #148820 by Vale-StarryEyes-85
Vale-StarryEyes-85 replied the topic: New album spoilers :/
i couldn't resist! I've got the feeling that Sin City will be my favorite...already love it from the demo!! :lol:

CRASHDIET ITALIAN STREETTEAM

Crashdiet Streetteam Italy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 months ago #148830 by xmssz
xmssz replied the topic: New album spoilers :/
I couldn't wait, i crumbled....But on a positive note,...14 awesome songs. Love them all! But they can do no wrong. See ya guys in Vegas. CRASHDIET FOR THE WORLD.

More
5 years 6 months ago #148833 by mrs v. viper
mrs v. viper replied the topic: New album spoilers :/
I crumbled too hahahaha...
I think I'm looking forward most to excited.

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson
In case you need a designer/illustrator:: my Instagram
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

More
5 years 6 months ago #148836 by eevio
eevio replied the topic: New album spoilers :/

Chardonaytje wrote: Okay i've read everyones messages above and im soooooo curious now, but im not gonna listen !!!
Im gonna stand the temptation of pre-listening before the album comes out... !!!
Its gonna be really hard, cuz i know its only a click away :o

haha yeah this ^^

and hooray for the bonustrack

More
5 years 6 months ago #148855 by littlesweetrabbit
littlesweetrabbit replied the topic: New album spoilers :/
cant wait for the new album
bring it on

More
5 years 6 months ago #148879 by mrlee
mrlee replied the topic: New album spoilers :/
Havent been on these forums for a veryyyyyy looonggg time. Kinda out-dated format when i can get all my CRASHDIET news on my facebook and twitter feeds these days. But needless to say i felt compelled to jump onto the forums to post a few thoughts on the samples.

Ive been a fan since early 2005 i still feel RIS was and is their best album, just never gonna top it BUT.

Judging from the extremely small amount of seconds per sampled song this new album sounds like the best album since RIS. Generation Wild was too polished for me, it had some good songs but it didnt kick my ass. This new album has ZERO ballads n thats what i like, 14 tracks of up tempo rock, n a few tracks sound like RIS era. Im very excited for this new album. If the fans aint happy, well, wtf can the band do really. Damned if they do, damned if they dont.

Im just so glad the band took to self producing a rawer sounding album. I kept posting on youtube links and facebook "do a rawer album", i doubt they did it because of my comments but im glad the stars alligned n they decided to do that. After bands like Reckless Love n Jettblack came out with super polished cheesy versions of sleaze it ruined the scene for me.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds