Crashdiet

New album spoilers :/

More
5 years 3 months ago #148671 by martinsweet
martinsweet created the topic: New album spoilers :/
Album spoilers for 'The Savage Playground' (European Version with bonus track) from Amazon :

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00AT2AGJY/ref=dm_sp_alb/280-3313067-1097628

It's your choice, the sound quality suxx!

//SWEET

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #148672 by roso
roso replied the topic: New album spoilers :/
Tempted, but i think not.
I know it will be worth the wait.

More
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #148673 by roso
roso replied the topic: New album spoilers :/
God i'm spineless.
A few seconds only, still, i didn't think it would be possible, but i think it can easily be better than RIS.
1 hour wow.
Last Edit: 5 years 3 months ago by roso.

More
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #148674 by Mr.Freakrose
Mr.Freakrose replied the topic: New album spoilers :/
I only listened to 4 songs, but it sounds really really good.
But I have a question: In which country will you release the bonus track? And what about people like me, who have pre-ordered it and did set the price on high. Will we get this one track or not?

KEEP ON ROCKIN'

Last Edit: 5 years 3 months ago by Mr.Freakrose.

More
5 years 3 months ago #148676 by Justin Kicks
Justin Kicks replied the topic: New album spoilers :/

Mr.Freakrose wrote: But I have a question: In which country will you release the bonus track? And what about people like me, who have pre-ordered it and did set the price on high. Will we get this one track or not?

Yes, same question.. especially since I've been in love with Liquid Jesus since I first heard the sample.

But as far as the rest of the songs go.. It was too hard to resist; they all sound great and it makes it even harder to wait for the release!

Crashdiet American Street Team

U.S.A. Street Team Facebook Page

More
5 years 3 months ago #148679 by Rebel_Ray
Rebel_Ray replied the topic: New album spoilers :/
I am tempted tooo.. I listened to a few but decided very quick that I`m gonna wait for release date :lol:

pina colada BANG!!!!!!!!!

More
5 years 3 months ago #148683 by Muckelz
Muckelz replied the topic: New album spoilers :/
Argh...will I listen to them?? I guess I´d rather wait for the great quality and the surprise when it arrives in a few weeks :). I´m so curious, but I won´t ruin it because of bad quality :lol:. Cocaine cowboy will save the time til then ;)

More
5 years 3 months ago #148688 by laj91
laj91 replied the topic: New album spoilers :/
I'll wait for the album. I think there's nothing better than putting a brand new album, I haven't heard before, on the stereo and turn up the volume :lol:

More
5 years 3 months ago #148689 by CrazyD?ETfan
CrazyD?ETfan replied the topic: New album spoilers :/
I'd rather wait for the album release. :P

More
5 years 3 months ago #148690 by emilio
emilio replied the topic: New album spoilers :/
Well, I wanted to wait for the album release this time, but as usual I cant wait. I wasnt that satisfied with the single, even though its a good song it didnt made my day. 6/10 from me. But I guess they catch new listeners and fans with that song, and thats good. I was hopeing the rest of the album would be more up-tempo and kickass, and yeah it truly was what I could hear from the samples. Love Circus and Sin City, and Got A Reason is cool, the chorus sounds like an old demo from the Lepard-era. Drinkin Without you and Damaged Kid were fuckin great. Snakes In Paradise sounded really not Crashdiet, but I guess it can be a cool song when the full song can be heard. From what I've heard from the samples, I'll give the album 8/10, close 9/10. I gave Generation Wild 7/10, so I really lika what I hear on TSP. And so to say, Im not the one who gives away 10/10 all the time just because I love the band. I really try to listen to the songs as it would be songs from a band thats unknown for me. You know what I mean.

GREAT JOB GUYS!!!!

More
5 years 3 months ago #148691 by Sheila
Sheila replied the topic: New album spoilers :/
I waaaant to listen, but I think I'll wait. Maybe I have to listen to a little sample. Maybe. I'll try to wait :lol:

More
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #148693 by icey
icey replied the topic: New album spoilers :/
I listened to all samples. I don't really get that goosebump-feeling I got with Rest In Sleaze and Generation Wild. This reminds me more of Unattractive Revolution - more experimental and not quite as kick-ass. Unfortunately.

However, I think "California" will be one hell of a song. I think it will be a pretty strong song and catchy chorus. A potential single? Who knows.

"Change the world" sounds promising, as well as "Sin city". I also think "Liquid Jesus" will be the most played and requested song, and people will be like "WHY ISN'T THAT SONG ON THE ALBUM!!?". Just wait and see, lol.
Last Edit: 5 years 3 months ago by icey.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.266 seconds