Crashdiet

Simon talks touring plans...

More
5 years 4 weeks ago #148559 by mrs v. viper
mrs v. viper replied the topic: Simon talks touring plans...
well I think it's true tho.
I think they think in a bigger scale than we do. ofc, if someone would ask me where glam and sleaze bands come from these days I'd say sweden first, then england, then probably italy or france...

but if you think of what most people wpuld answer when asked about sweden and waht music they connect with it would be Mando Diao, The Hives, The Sounds, and all that retro pop rock stuff...
and then maybe death metal bands.

I think even stuff like Hellacopters and Backyard Babies would come before Crashdiet, HCSS, Baby Jane, etc..

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson
In case you need a designer/illustrator:: my Instagram
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 weeks ago #148622 by Kraljosovina
Kraljosovina replied the topic: Simon talks touring plans...

mrs v. viper wrote: well I think it's true tho.
I think they think in a bigger scale than we do. ofc, if someone would ask me where glam and sleaze bands come from these days I'd say sweden first, then england, then probably italy or france...

but if you think of what most people wpuld answer when asked about sweden and waht music they connect with it would be Mando Diao, The Hives, The Sounds, and all that retro pop rock stuff...
and then maybe death metal bands.

I think even stuff like Hellacopters and Backyard Babies would come before Crashdiet, HCSS, Baby Jane, etc..

I agree. There's lots of other bigger and more famous bands than what the Swedish glam scenes have to offer.
Hellacopters and Backyard Babis would most definitely come before those :)

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds