Crashdiet

Scandinavian Hell Tour (CRASHDÏET / SISTER / TOXICROSE)

More
5 years 2 months ago #151731 by Hertsi88
Hertsi88 replied the topic: Scandinavian Hell Tour (CRASHDÏET / SISTER / TOXICROSE)
It would have been fun if they would have taken toxic rose with them also, when they are in Helsinki.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #151770 by Fhina
Fhina replied the topic: Scandinavian Hell Tour (CRASHDÏET / SISTER / TOXICROSE)

Sheila wrote: HE GOT OFF WORK :lol: :lol: Now we just have to get tickets and fix all that. We'll be in Stockholm from wednesday to friday :lol:

How cool is that?
It's going to be so awesome!

"To follow your dreams is something you really should do in your life, to achieve something that is really important to you."

Streetteam Finland

More
5 years 2 months ago #152917 by izzie
izzie replied the topic: Scandinavian Hell Tour (CRASHDÏET / SISTER / TOXICROSE)
So... I'm leaving for Stockholm the day the guys comes to Gothenburg. Funny ain't it, haha...

More
5 years 2 months ago #152965 by Estelwen
Estelwen replied the topic: Scandinavian Hell Tour (CRASHDÏET / SISTER / TOXICROSE)
I wish I could come to Stockholm also... would be so much fun. Sadly I don't have the money right now.
Maybe in the autumn (*wink wink wink*)... :lol:

More
5 years 2 months ago #152966 by Fhina
Fhina replied the topic: Scandinavian Hell Tour (CRASHDÏET / SISTER / TOXICROSE)
Naddu, let rob a bank!

"To follow your dreams is something you really should do in your life, to achieve something that is really important to you."

Streetteam Finland

More
5 years 2 months ago #152967 by Estelwen
Estelwen replied the topic: Scandinavian Hell Tour (CRASHDÏET / SISTER / TOXICROSE)

Fhina wrote: Naddu, let rob a bank!

Maybe we should! :) Well, winning the lottery would be a start also! :lol:

More
5 years 2 months ago #152973 by Fhina
Maybe we should play that week? Or you have he option to live on potatoes and some milk product for a month to save money and go to Sweden or you can ask Daaaaddyyyyy xD

Streetteam Finland

More
5 years 2 months ago #152975 by Estelwen
And for flight and gig ticket I would need only 100 €.... Aaaaah, damn! :lol:

More
5 years 2 months ago #153860 by woodman
woodman replied the topic: Scandinavian Hell Tour (CRASHDÏET / SISTER / TOXICROSE)
Only two days left till the oslo gig. Flying down from trondheim tomorrow. I'm looking forward to rock n roll all nite and hopefully a little party before the show. Hope the bands will come out to have a few beers with the fans after the consert

More
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #155740 by Anna Gable
Anna Gable replied the topic: Scandinavian Hell Tour (CRASHDÏET / SISTER / TOXICROSE)
Crashdiet on stage (sorry, my camera battery died, so it's shitty phone, pictures ony)

Peter

Guests

Final with all bands on stage

(Oh, great, this is my 300th post here :) )

New novel: "Ghosts, Drugs & rock n'Roll". About rock, sudden death, ghosts and a story from the past that repeats itself. Lizbeth Hellman about it: "Oh God, it's a lot like David's life too!" Get it at www.zorf.se (Swe, Engl & French) and support it for me at facbook.com/Zorf.se (Swe, Eng). The...
Last Edit: 4 years 11 months ago by Anna Gable.

More
4 years 7 months ago #158198 by alz
alz replied the topic: Scandinavian Hell Tour (CRASHDÏET / SISTER / TOXICROSE)
COME OMN BACK TO FLORIDA ! CIOA , SEE YA , ALZ :)

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.308 seconds