Crashdiet

The Savage Playground album details + sample!

More
5 years 19 hours ago #151464 by Sarah SickMind
Sarah SickMind replied the topic: The Savage Playground album details + sample!
I just saw thats now available on spotify! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 19 hours ago #151465 by PrimalScream91
PrimalScream91 replied the topic: The Savage Playground album details + sample!
Fingers crossed that I get mine soon! I hope mine is signed, seeing as I ordered it within the first hour of pre-orders being taken!

Light come
We’re back against the wall
Time won
We’re held in chainz at dawn

More
5 years 10 hours ago #151518 by Sleaz
Sleaz replied the topic: The Savage Playground album details + sample!
Bought the cd today and listened to it in the car on my way home. It almost killed me, this is fucking awesome.

More
5 years 10 hours ago #151520 by Hertsi88
Hertsi88 replied the topic: The Savage Playground album details + sample!
Im in Sin City, and so far album is kicking ass!! :)

More
4 years 11 months ago #151595 by Gloryfades
Gloryfades replied the topic: The Savage Playground album details + sample!
California just stoled my heart, this album is LOVE. Tack! ♥ I'm addicted to it!

it's no longer a work of art[/color]
don't let the moment pass you by!

More
4 years 11 months ago #151689 by emilio
emilio replied the topic: The Savage Playground album details + sample!
I've listened to the album now a couple of times... and I most say. First of all, its so fantastic that they delivered four great albums, that sound totally different. Thats how a band grow a bigger fanbase I guess. Well, TSP, what a masterpiece to album. And I cant really understand how they can bring so many different elements into the album, there is a heavy mix between different genres in a lot of songs, without it getting confusing to listen to it. I like it way more than GW, and I liked GW very much. I cant choose a favorite track... Every fuckin song is so great, except from California.. dont like the riff at all. Well after a couple of more listenings I guess I like that song too.

More
4 years 11 months ago #151708 by hadz
hadz replied the topic: The Savage Playground album details + sample!
I got mine on Tuesday, autographed, and with my name in the credits exactly how I wanted it! I am so thrilled!!! OK, I LOVE this cd! It gets better with each listen! I don't understand some of the bad reviews I saw...they can fuck off cuz they are dead wrong! This is a masterpiece! The song Snakes In Paradise is so fucking awesome that I started tearing up listening to it today! WOW! I am blown away! My favorite tracks are: Cocaine Cowboys, Anarchy, Sin City, Got A Reason, Snakes In Paradise, Excited, and Garden Of Babylon! My boyz in CRASHDIET hit it out of the park on this one! I am so proud to be a fan of this band! Thanks for the music! NEVER STOP ROCKIN!

Don't need to wait for an invitation, you gotta live like you're on vacation!

More
4 years 11 months ago #153088 by Marcio Fakk
Marcio Fakk replied the topic: The Savage Playground album details + sample!
listen to the new album two times and i can say that is a good album, not so consistent as he generation wild but has power. has a minimum 3 hits and a great potencial to live performances.
my 3 favorites are cocaine cowboys, california and snakes in paradise respectively. i'm anxious to see them live.

"I am like God, and God like me. I am as large as God, He is as small as I. He cannot above me, nor I beneath Him be."

- Max Cady (De Niro), Cape Fear.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.266 seconds