Crashdiet

Rest in Sleaze - tee

More
6 years 11 months ago #127267 by Anna Gable
Anna Gable created the topic: Rest in Sleaze - tee
I really want the rest in sleaze tee, the dark grey one with white text on it that Martin was wearing at Cirkus in April (picture below).

But... it's not in the shop. Does anyone know where to find it? Second hand, unisex S is fine too.

It was sold outside of Cirkus too, I just didn't have enough cash on me to get it, so I know it's still around.

Please, help!

New novel: "Ghosts, Drugs & rock n'Roll". About rock, sudden death, ghosts and a story from the past that repeats itself. Lizbeth Hellman about it: "Oh God, it's a lot like David's life too!" Get it at www.zorf.se (Swe, Engl & French) and support it for me at facbook.com/Zorf.se (Swe, Eng). The...
The topic has been locked.
More
6 years 11 months ago #127268 by Anna Gable
Anna Gable replied the topic: Rest in Sleaze - tee
Sorry, it was back in the shop when I doubble checked (but almost sold out). Admin: feel free to remove my post, I'll repeat it if something goes wrong with my order :)

New novel: "Ghosts, Drugs & rock n'Roll". About rock, sudden death, ghosts and a story from the past that repeats itself. Lizbeth Hellman about it: "Oh God, it's a lot like David's life too!" Get it at www.zorf.se (Swe, Engl & French) and support it for me at facbook.com/Zorf.se (Swe, Eng). The...
More
6 years 11 months ago #127272 by Anna Gable
Anna Gable replied the topic: Rest in Sleaze - tee
Duhhhh, over 200 SEK, it was 100 outside Cirkus. Note to self: next time, bring cash!

(ok, I did, but it was well spent on beer and ice cream earlier that day :P )

More
6 years 11 months ago #127283 by izzie
izzie replied the topic: Rest in Sleaze - tee
Locking since you've got your answer :)
Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds