Crashdiet

For the newcomers!

More
5 years 4 months ago #144931 by mrs v. viper
mrs v. viper replied the topic: For the newcomers!

peterlondon wrote: Many topics have been discussed over and over in the past. Please try to avoid making a new thread about these topics, instead, search and join the threads we already have. Thank You.



just thought ot would be good to remind we have this "rule"... nothing really out of hand was posted yet, but 'm getting those vibes..
please use the forum search peeps :)

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson
In case you need a designer/illustrator:: my Instagram
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #144966 by Livingdead4life
Livingdead4life replied the topic: For the newcomers!
Yeah with alot of new faces, its a good idea to remind them to search for the topic befor creating a new one=)

It´s hard to light a candle, its easy to curse the dark instead!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #145146 by Muckelz
Muckelz replied the topic: For the newcomers!
Hey ho :),

so..for this is the first Forum I ever joined I´m quite curious how it will work out for me XD. But I´m pretty sure I won´t regret it ;).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #145148 by peterlondon
peterlondon replied the topic: For the newcomers!

Muckelz wrote: Hey ho :),

so..for this is the first Forum I ever joined I´m quite curious how it will work out for me XD. But I´m pretty sure I won´t regret it ;-).

Good luck my friend! Let us know if you need anything :P

//LONDON

“Well," said Pooh, "what I like best," and then he had to stop and think.
Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there
was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than
when you were, but he didn't know what it was called.”
― A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #145176 by Tsuyako
Tsuyako replied the topic: For the newcomers!
Hi, Everyone. greeting from Japan. :>
I have the courage to writing, because I love CRASHDÏET! Sorry, my english is not enough...so see you someday again. ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #145179 by Muckelz
Muckelz replied the topic: For the newcomers!
Thx :). I am sure you all would help me, but I love to figure out funktion for myself. Especially when it comes to computers :lol:, but don´t worry I won´t destroy anything :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #145246 by martinkrush
martinkrush replied the topic: For the newcomers!

Muckelz wrote: Hey ho :),

so..for this is the first Forum I ever joined I´m quite curious how it will work out for me XD.


Hi! We have a topic about working out here , you might try :P. Haha, welcome aboard :lol:.

Tsuyako wrote: Hi, Everyone. greeting from Japan. :>
I have the courage to writing, because I love CRASHDÏET! Sorry, my english is not enough...so see you someday again. ;)


Hello Japan! :) Don't worry about your English and feel free to introduce yourself here . Welcome! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #145249 by Muckelz
Muckelz replied the topic: For the newcomers!

Marmetal wrote: Hi! We have a topic about working out here, you might try :P. Haha, welcome aboard :lol:.


Thx. Maybe I should do so, would save time I guess XD, but I love to figure out stuff by myself. I´m a little bit stubborn in that matter I´m afraid :lol:.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #145258 by martinkrush
martinkrush replied the topic: For the newcomers!

Muckelz wrote:

Marmetal wrote: Hi! We have a topic about working out here, you might try :P. Haha, welcome aboard :lol:.


Thx. Maybe I should do so, would save time I guess XD, but I love to figure out stuff by myself. I´m a little bit stubborn in that matter I´m afraid :lol:.


Alright, so from now on I won't tell you anything. Not even a link! Nothing. Haha, just kidding but feel free to ask for stuff if you will really have troubles with finding some topic :).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #145262 by Muckelz
Muckelz replied the topic: For the newcomers!

Marmetal wrote: Alright, so from now on I won't tell you anything. Not even a link! Nothing. Haha, just kidding but feel free to ask for stuff if you will really have troubles with finding some topic :)


I appreciate this a lot :lol:. It would become boring if nobody tells me anything or help if I got problems :P. So I may come bakc to that offer, beware :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #145263 by martinkrush
martinkrush replied the topic: For the newcomers!
I'm ready! And I won't resist! :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #145267 by Muckelz
Muckelz replied the topic: For the newcomers!
Good to know. hrrhrr :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum