Crashdiet

Introduce Yourself

More
1 year 10 months ago #163629 by Eadu
Eadu replied the topic: Introduce Yourself
My name is Jen, I'm American. Gonna just come out and admit the absurd way I discovered this band - an awesome t-shirt I bought for my daughter. Apparently, according to her teacher, it's not appropriate to send a 6 year old girl to school in a shirt that says 'Fucking things up since 2003.' Ok, lesson learned. I also have a little boy. My husband is a guitar player, in 3 bands, and a dj (radio dj, not one of those guys in dance clubs lol). Being home with 2 children and married to a guitar player obviously leaves me with plenty of time to argue with middle-aged school teachers, though. And the shirt looks better on me anyway. So it's all good.

Waking up with mystery glitter. Win.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 10 months ago #163633 by fizzy
fizzy replied the topic: Introduce Yourself
Hi Eadu, welcome on board!

"So you ask me how it feels to be a stick in the wheel
I tell you honey it feels alright
to be another clog in the wrecking machine
wouldn't even cross my mind"
The following user(s) gave Kudos to this post: Eadu

More
1 year 9 months ago #163634 by Eadu
Eadu replied the topic: Introduce Yourself
Thank you! I should also point out the interesting fact I just discovered. The place I live, South Jersey, started as a Swedish colony. Though I doubt this is what our forefathers intended, I consider my purchase today of the Rest In Sleaze vinyl to be a fulfillment of a once grand vision, apparently thwarted by the Thirty Years War. If only they knew...

Waking up with mystery glitter. Win.
The following user(s) gave Kudos to this post: fizzy

More
1 year 9 months ago #163635 by friedoctopus
friedoctopus replied the topic: Introduce Yourself

Eadu wrote: ...Though I doubt this is what our forefathers intended...

No, I'm sure that's exactly what they had in mind all along. :P

"Though strange lay the waters from which they emerged, they glanced upon the world as their own; yet deep in their hearts they knew all the time that this was not really their home." -Watain, 'They Rode On,' 2013
The following user(s) gave Kudos to this post: Eadu

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #163809 by Estelwen
Estelwen replied the topic: Introduce Yourself

Estelwen wrote: Hey guys! :)
Now I also managed to come to this forum... Fhina has been bugging me about it for months but I never found the time.
My name is Nadine, I'm 23 and I'm currently living in Helsinki/Finland but I was born in Germany.
I have known about Crashdiet since ~2009 and was so excited that they would play with Hardcore Superstar here in Helsinki... Sadly that didn't happen. :( Anyway, I have been listening to them since then on and off And got addicted to them again in 2011 when I saw them in Stockholm at the Dark Decadence tour and last summer in Helsinki.
I think I'll have a great time here. Looking forward to getting to know everyone better. :))

Alriiight... I'm not new here but it's been a while since I've been here. Life happened but now I'm back! :D

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #163812 by steklofest
steklofest replied the topic: Introduce Yourself
Good afternoon, my name is Dmitry Kurganovich. Living in Belarus, working in a company Обработка стеклаSteklofest , the whole team love this music. We are looking forward to new songs!

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.266 seconds