Crashdiet

Forum Mix-Tape Project (finish 12 song mix CD on 01/10 to take part)

More
4 years 8 months ago #160270 by MissHurricane
MissHurricane replied the topic: Forum Mix-Tape Project (finish 12 song mix CD on 01/10 to ta
I'm able to make it in one week but don't know about the others...
Plus there's one more thing - how are we going to settle who sends to who? Is someone going to pick names, mix them and then just send people name of their... beneficiary? Hah.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago #160288 by laj91
laj91 replied the topic: Forum Mix-Tape Project (finish 12 song mix CD on 01/10 to ta
My tracklist is made, I just have to buy a CD, and design a nice cover. I guess I can have it all ready by the end of this week

More
4 years 8 months ago #160355 by MissHurricane
MissHurricane replied the topic: Forum Mix-Tape Project (finish 12 song mix CD on 01/10 to ta
Hey guys, wake uuuuup! My CD is complete too, what about setting the date and deciding how we're gonna make the "chain"? Is there anybody who is not interested in joining the "game" but would be willing to write down all the names and then tell each person to whom is he/she sending the CD? I could probably do that myself but it would be just half of fun to know the origin of the record I'm getting, hah :) Or does anyone have a better idea? Hit me up :)

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds