Crashdiet

Forum Mix-Tape Project (finish 12 song mix CD on 01/10 to take part)

More
5 years 2 months ago #158039 by laj91
laj91 replied the topic: Forum Mix-Tape Project (finish 12 song mix CD on 01/10 to ta
unfortunately I don't have the opportunity to make a tape, so I would like to make a CD. Receiving a tape isn't a problem though.
I think it sounds like a great idea to make the mixes first :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #158040 by Livingdead4life
Livingdead4life replied the topic: Forum Mix-Tape Project (finish 12 song mix CD on 01/10 to ta

mrs v. viper wrote: huh?! xD

If you ment me.

I was talking about number of posts. So guy/girl with 23 posts give to the one with 140 posts.
And the one with 140 posts give to the one with 555 etc etc.

That way its kinda random, since you dont know who will sign up.

It´s hard to light a candle, its easy to curse the dark instead!

More
5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #158062 by martinkrush
martinkrush replied the topic: Forum Mix-Tape Project (finish 12 song mix CD on 01/10 to ta
And you got me confused again Livingdead4life, haha :lol:. I'll form my opinion on the topic once my mind is working better but it seems like an interesting idea already :).
Last Edit: 5 years 2 months ago by martinkrush.

More
5 years 2 months ago #158137 by Sheila
Sheila replied the topic: Forum Mix-Tape Project (finish 12 song mix CD on 01/10 to ta
It would be better to make it first, as you say. As for the cd/cassette thing, I cant make cassettes, and right now I cant play them either. I have no idea what shape my cassette player is in. xD I think its pretty dead.

But as for the music we put on the cds, are there any rules? Like, no songs that everyone has heard, or is totally free?

More
5 years 2 months ago #158264 by mrs v. viper
mrs v. viper replied the topic: Forum Mix-Tape Project (finish 12 song mix CD on 01/10 to ta

Sheila wrote: It would be better to make it first, as you say. As for the cd/cassette thing, I cant make cassettes, and right now I cant play them either. I have no idea what shape my cassette player is in. xD I think its pretty dead.

But as for the music we put on the cds, are there any rules? Like, no songs that everyone has heard, or is totally free?

I think to get this started maybe we should agree on CD. I'd say no limits to the songs, but I think we should agree on how many (I'd suggest 12, nice number?)

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson
In case you need a designer/illustrator:: my Instagram
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

More
5 years 2 months ago #158270 by Sarah
Sarah replied the topic: Forum Mix-Tape Project (finish 12 song mix CD on 01/10 to ta
I agree! 12 is okay, and CD too, as i cant either make a tape or listen to it. We should make a sorta list of the people who're into it as well, to know who's gonna do it and we have to agree on an approximative date/days in which we must have the CD done... I dont want that some people are left out cos of someone's lazyiness :|

More
5 years 2 months ago #158273 by mrs v. viper
mrs v. viper replied the topic: Forum Mix-Tape Project (finish 12 song mix CD on 01/10 to ta

Sarah wrote: I agree! 12 is okay, and CD too, as i cant either make a tape or listen to it. We should make a sorta list of the people who're into it as well, to know who's gonna do it and we have to agree on an approximative date/days in which we must have the CD done... I dont want that some people are left out cos of someone's lazyiness :|

Absolutetely agree. How about that, we say everybody who wants to participate has 2 weeks (or is that too short? maybe 3?) to finish a 12 song CD. Then on the set date we make a list of everybody who has a CD and someone makes the drawing of names we have to send them too.. that way it's totally unbiased, people who sign up last minute can participate too etc. cool?

Do people think it's okay to make this a sticky, so new members can still find their way to it too?

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson

More
5 years 2 months ago #158274 by Sarah
Sarah replied the topic: Forum Mix-Tape Project (finish 12 song mix CD on 01/10 to ta
We could choose the beginning of October to have the CDs done... Agree? 3 weeks!
So on the designed date we'll make the list and the drawing... If it's okay for you all!
Let's make it sticky!

More
5 years 2 months ago #158275 by mrs v. viper
agreed :) 1st of October it is!

More
5 years 2 months ago #158276 by Sarah
Okay! I have to admit it, i said 3 weeks coz im gonna be very busy in the first two ones haha :lol:
Joking, 2 weeks are enuff time i think!

More
5 years 2 months ago #158277 by mrs v. viper
true but 1st october is a good date :) let's take one, and maybe we get more CDs together too ;)

More
5 years 2 months ago #158278 by Sarah
ops, i was meant to write 3, im in my room with the light turned off and i can see nothing, haha :lol:

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.294 seconds