Crashdiet

Forum Mix-Tape Project (finish 12 song mix CD on 01/10 to take part)

More
5 years 2 weeks ago - 5 years 2 weeks ago #157997 by GunsNCrüeSWE
GunsNCrüeSWE created the topic: Forum Mix-Tape Project (finish 12 song mix CD on 01/10 to ta
Edit: Split and Moved to new topic
/Viper

Sheila wrote: The secret santa thing sounds fun! :lol: It would be fun it everyone sent to one person, who mixed up the cds, and sent one to each person. Making it more random xD Or just sending to someone we know who is :lol:

Sending it to One person who sends it forth Sounds expensive.

And all that is holy, holy shall be...
Let the light bless and
let these words proclaim the blessing.
Let the seal be broken and let the light prevail
Last Edit: 5 years 2 weeks ago by mrs v. viper.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 weeks ago #158004 by mrs v. viper
mrs v. viper replied the topic: Forum Mix-Tape Project (finish 12 song mix CD on 01/10 to ta
How about one choses for the rest and pms the others who you send to? That way you don't know where you will get it from only where to send.

Making actual casettes would be cooler but I'm guessing thats not possible for everyone?

I also think we should agree on how many songs!

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson
In case you need a designer/illustrator:: my Instagram
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

More
5 years 2 weeks ago #158005 by mrs v. viper
mrs v. viper replied the topic: Forum Mix-Tape Project (finish 12 song mix CD on 01/10 to ta
I don't know what I just messed up but it seems like my reply come in the wrong order... D:

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson

More
5 years 2 weeks ago #157998 by laj91
laj91 replied the topic: Forum Mix-Tape Project (finish 12 song mix CD on 01/10 to ta

mrs v. viper wrote: seriously, would people be up for that? if yes, let's make a thread about it and arrange it :)

I think it sounds like a good idea :lol:

More
5 years 2 weeks ago #157999 by Sheila
Sheila replied the topic: Forum Mix-Tape Project (finish 12 song mix CD on 01/10 to ta

GunsNCrüeSWE wrote:

Sheila wrote: The secret santa thing sounds fun! :lol: It would be fun it everyone sent to one person, who mixed up the cds, and sent one to each person. Making it more random xD Or just sending to someone we know who is :lol:

Sending it to One person who sends it forth Sounds expensive.

Yeah, I just liked the random idea. That the sender dont know who gets their cd, and the person who gets the cd has no idea who its from. xD

More
5 years 2 weeks ago #158006 by laj91
laj91 replied the topic: Forum Mix-Tape Project (finish 12 song mix CD on 01/10 to ta
For a couple of years ago I participated in a mix-tape project like this. There was one person, who wrote all the participants names on a little piece of paper, and found out by draw, who each person had to sent a mix-tape to. You only knew who you had to sent one to, not who you got one from :)

More
5 years 2 weeks ago #158008 by Livingdead4life
Livingdead4life replied the topic: Forum Mix-Tape Project (finish 12 song mix CD on 01/10 to ta
just sign up. Then go with posts. From low to High. And from Highest to lowest one.

Example 23->140->555->1200->23

It´s hard to light a candle, its easy to curse the dark instead!

More
5 years 2 weeks ago #158010 by mrs v. viper
huh?! xD

More
5 years 2 weeks ago #158012 by GunsNCrüeSWE
GunsNCrüeSWE replied the topic: Forum Mix-Tape Project (finish 12 song mix CD on 01/10 to ta
Well. I'm in.
And shouldn't it be a personal choice between sending a cassette and cd. I know everybody doesn't have a cassette player. But if someone sends a cassette just buy One. They aren't that expensive, and most old cd players have cassette.

And all that is holy, holy shall be...
Let the light bless and
let these words proclaim the blessing.
Let the seal be broken and let the light prevail

More
5 years 2 weeks ago #158031 by Sarah
Sarah replied the topic: Forum Mix-Tape Project (finish 12 song mix CD on 01/10 to ta
I'd really like to do that!

laj91 wrote: For a couple of years ago I participated in a mix-tape project like this. There was one person, who wrote all the participants names on a little piece of paper, and found out by draw, who each person had to sent a mix-tape to. You only knew who you had to sent one to, not who you got one from :)

We could do this way!

More
5 years 2 weeks ago #158035 by mrs v. viper

GunsNCrüeSWE wrote: Well. I'm in.
And shouldn't it be a personal choice between sending a cassette and cd. I know everybody doesn't have a cassette player. But if someone sends a cassette just buy One. They aren't that expensive, and most old cd players have cassette.

I have a tendency to agree, simply because I'd rather make tapes than a CD, but I could understand if the rest doesn't want to... what do others think?

Sarah wrote: I'd really like to do that!

laj91 wrote: For a couple of years ago I participated in a mix-tape project like this. There was one person, who wrote all the participants names on a little piece of paper, and found out by draw, who each person had to sent a mix-tape to. You only knew who you had to sent one to, not who you got one from :)

We could do this way!

that sounds good! and I would also suggest that we FIRST make a the mixes and then when everybody is ready to go draw the people, so we guarantee to make them unbiased? :)

More
5 years 2 weeks ago #158037 by Sarah
Sarah replied the topic: Forum Mix-Tape Project (finish 12 song mix CD on 01/10 to ta
Agree with you Anna :)
Well for all it concerns cassettes or cds... Everyone could say if they can listen to both or just one of them, so the one who makes it for that person knows that!

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.331 seconds