Crashdiet

Your 5 favorite albums

More
4 years 7 months ago #157517 by IzzyReid
IzzyReid replied the topic: Your 5 favorite albums

Ralphy Lee Fox wrote: Totally disagree. For me, TOP has this magic vibe of the late and once-so-fun-and-colorful L.A. Sunset Strip. I love the sound too. It's quite heavy (City Boy Blues, Save Our Souls, Louder Than Hell, Tonight) but still catchy and melodic. The lyrics are sometimes even dark but still it's a typical party album.

That describes pretty much all my thoughts of that album too, without doubt my favorite Mötley Crüe album.

peterlondon wrote: I can recommend the Saints of Los Angeles album though, it's pretty good actually, heard it the other day for the first time hehe.

//LONDON

Yeah, Saints Of Los Angeles is actually a pretty good album! Came as kind of a surprise to me, since I didn't expect a lot after the last few records they had released.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 7 months ago #157519 by Yu-Yiiz
Yu-Yiiz replied the topic: Your 5 favorite albums
Heyy how is everyone?
My favorite albums without Crashdiet :)

Shotgun Messiah - Shotgun Messiah
Hanoi Rocks - Back to Mystery City
BlackRain - Lethal Dose of ...
Hardcore Superstar - C'mon Take on Me
Vain - No Respect

missing other albums.... xd
Attachments:

More
4 years 7 months ago #157520 by MNGlambassist
MNGlambassist replied the topic: Your 5 favorite albums

Marmetal wrote: Still, the most underrated album is definitely the self-titled one with John Corabi on vocals. It's simply amazing, heavy, dark and musically/lyrically way better than anything else ever done by that band. John totally owns Vince, also Tommy shines on that one. But it shouldn't have been labeled as Mötley Crüe, though it was due to commercial reasons.

Indeed it is underrated record and yet I love the Corabi record.

peterlondon wrote: I can recommend the Saints of Los Angeles album though, it's pretty good actually, heard it the other day for the first time hehe.

//LONDON

Better late then never and it is actually pretty good. My favorite track is Goin Out Swinging or Chicks=Trouble.

I usually take a lot of crap since Girls Girls Girls is one of least my favorites since there's only a couple of tracks I like. Generation Swine I really only Glitter,Afraid and Shout At The Devil 97. Be nice if they played the original Shout version with In the Beginning.

More
4 years 7 months ago #157527 by martinkrush
martinkrush replied the topic: Your 5 favorite albums
^ I find Girls, Girls, Girls (the album) quite overrated as well, although Wild Side is definitely one of their top tunes and perhaps my favorite Mötley Crüe song.

Yes, I like that album too, it's their best record with Vince since Dr. Feelgood without a doubt for me. I used to listen to it quite a lot back in 2008. Back to the roots in a way, it could've been released in 1991 for example.

More
4 years 7 months ago #157529 by MNGlambassist

Marmetal wrote: ^ I find Girls, Girls, Girls (the album) quite overrated as well, although Wild Side is definitely one of their top tunes and perhaps my favorite Mötley Crüe song.

Thats a good song along with the title track. Was the first song I got a lap dance do. Personally I really like the twisted idea behind the song You're All I Need.

More
4 years 7 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #157530 by martinkrush
martinkrush replied the topic: Your 5 favorite albums
Title track is a classic too and has a great, memorable riff. You're All I Need is interesting indeed, I like All In The Name Of... as well, the rest of the album is pretty average (for their standards) IMO. Still a good one, but definitely not their best.
Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by martinkrush.

More
4 years 7 months ago #157531 by MNGlambassist
Yeah that riff is a classic. I forgot their Elvis cover is on their too which is a great tune. All in the name of is a hit and miss for me. Some days I like it and other not so much.

More
4 years 7 months ago #157532 by riKki reKkless
riKki reKkless replied the topic: Your 5 favorite albums

Marmetal wrote: Too Fast had even some punk feel to it, it sounds a bit underground, like Metallica's Kill 'Em All for instance

It‘s amazing how you always lead every topic a bit to Metallica! :P

___

Do you guys own the remastered versions with never released tracks and demos of old Mötley records? They all came up 2000, when I‘m not mistaken. Listenable!

More
4 years 7 months ago #157540 by peterlondon
peterlondon replied the topic: Your 5 favorite albums

riKki reKkless wrote: It‘s amazing how you always lead every topic a bit to Metallica! :P

Hahaha!! Yeah he's a pro!

//LONDON

“Well," said Pooh, "what I like best," and then he had to stop and think.
Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there
was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than
when you were, but he didn't know what it was called.”
― A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh...

More
4 years 7 months ago #157546 by GunsNCrüeSWE
GunsNCrüeSWE replied the topic: Your 5 favorite albums
Why? Because Metallica fucking rules.

And all that is holy, holy shall be...
Let the light bless and
let these words proclaim the blessing.
Let the seal be broken and let the light prevail

More
4 years 7 months ago #157554 by Sarah
Sarah replied the topic: Your 5 favorite albums
Hard choice... may be that someones will change, who knows

Appetite For Destruction - Guns N Roses who could forget what led you into music for the first time?
Pride - White Lion
1984 - Van Halen
1987 - Whitesnake
Reckless Love - Reckless Love

More
4 years 7 months ago #157563 by riKki reKkless
riKki reKkless replied the topic: Your 5 favorite albums

GunsNCrüeSWE wrote: Why? Because Metallica fucking rules.

Actually I don‘t think so. Especially in the last years Metablica became worse and worse… I can‘t listen to them, without feeling ashamed. :/

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.316 seconds