Crashdiet

Music Guilty Pleasure

More
4 years 8 months ago #156234 by PrimalScream91
PrimalScream91 created the topic: Music Guilty Pleasure
Just wondering what is your music guilty pleasure and why?

Light come
We’re back against the wall
Time won
We’re held in chainz at dawn

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago #156235 by GunsNCrüeSWE
GunsNCrüeSWE replied the topic: Music Guilty Pleasure
I have no guilty pleasures. The stuff I think will surprise people though is that i listen to Kent, Broder Daniel, Depeche Mode, The Cure, Jan Johansson, Billy Holiday etc.

And all that is holy, holy shall be...
Let the light bless and
let these words proclaim the blessing.
Let the seal be broken and let the light prevail

More
4 years 8 months ago #156237 by mrs v. viper
mrs v. viper replied the topic: Music Guilty Pleasure
Why woukd anyone have "guilty" pleasures in music? Just take the pleasures man and listen to whatever the fuck you want...

I like some music from almost every genre, exept maybe schlager and all things electronic. Don't like dubstep and techno and house and what all that is called although I don't have doubts that there could be acts I could like aswell, just haven't been introduced to them.

However I could say Bollywood movies are my guilty pleasure here, because theres so much music in them aswell xD don't mind the music, but horrible storylines. It's so mentally horrible,it's really amazing.
So there goes my reputation haha

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson
In case you need a designer/illustrator:: my Instagram
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

More
4 years 8 months ago #156263 by Mz. Hyde
Mz. Hyde replied the topic: Music Guilty Pleasure

mrs v. viper wrote: Why woukd anyone have "guilty" pleasures in music? Just take the pleasures man and listen to whatever the fuck you want...

I like some music from almost every genre, exept maybe schlager and all things electronic. Don't like dubstep and techno and house and what all that is called although I don't have doubts that there could be acts I could like aswell, just haven't been introduced to them.

I totally agree with Viper here, if you like the music you shouldn't give a damn what other people think about it! Be open to other genres and you might find even more music you like and can get inspired by:)

But if I had to mention something that could ruin my reputation among some people it would probably be Taylor Swift and all the movie music I like :P I am kinda addicted when it comes to dance movies haha xD And besides that all the local music I listen to that people who aren't from my town find strange. I'm a small town girl, some song are simply nostalgia and that will never change!

If you love me like music
I'll be you're song

More
4 years 8 months ago #156266 by IzzyReid
IzzyReid replied the topic: Music Guilty Pleasure
I don't really look at it as a "guilty pleasure" but I listen to a couple of artists like Kesha, David Guetta and Eminem every now and then.

More
4 years 7 months ago #156406 by Kraljosovina
Kraljosovina replied the topic: Music Guilty Pleasure
What you guys and Corey Taylor have already said...

Can't help but to smile when Slash "blushes" xD

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.

More
4 years 7 months ago #156469 by mrs v. viper
when we're at the topic I'd like to present my current favourite spotify playlist:

if anyone wants to listen to it (which is most unlikely tbh), here's the link::
open.spotify.com/user/1124031494/playlis...vdGYuywTuSdZlfA0PCRK

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson
Attachments:

More
4 years 7 months ago #156471 by GunsNCrüeSWE
Deathstars, HCSS, Metallica, Turbonegro is ok.

open.spotify.com/user/ulrron/playlist/1H9a6FK0orxrM7TMOEsArg

Enjoy.

Let the light bless and

More
4 years 7 months ago #156473 by mrs v. viper
I am aware that mixture is what most people would consider being extremely fucked up. I gave up on people being able to relate to me a long time ago tho.. I've literally met never anyone who has the same or even simliar music taste as I have. Only met maybe 1 or two people whitha simliar all over the place taste.
I mean listening to diiferent genres is not uncommon but most people do it in a "reight time for everything" kinda way and not in one playlist I think...

More
4 years 7 months ago #156474 by GunsNCrüeSWE
I just don't like the music there xD Not the mixture.

Let the light bless and

More
4 years 7 months ago #156475 by mrs v. viper
fair enough :lol:
on another note I find it sooo anoying the way people make assumption about music tastes. Like I have this people amongst my acquaintances that I can have the best conversations about Jack White, one of my top 5 artists,with. As soon as I'm "I love Crashdiet" and show them what it sounds like I'm like this subhuman to them that listens to bad music. The other way around I can have discussions about Dissection and Witchcraft with others, both bands I love, yet when I mention Jack White it's like "You fucking hipster, his solos are so sloppy".
When I say I don't like Lady Gaga I get the played the "just because it's popmusic" card and the people are losing their minds when I like Lana del Ray.
and so on and so on.

Actually Kraljosovina from this board once told me "you like almost nothing" which stuck with me because I know it's the way many people see me, most commonly when I say I don't love BlackRain or Crazy Lixx or Mötley Crüe (I like both Mötley and Lixx in the üast but kinda grew so over it) or whatever else, because I being a crashdiet fan have appearantly to like those bands. I just like other stuff instead.

rant rant... I guess my point is that even the smallest signs of genre nazism really gets to me because music literally means life to me and it's like someones shitting on oxygen a bit for me everytime it's like "how can you listen to THAT"..
that being sad, you have every right to listen to whatever makes you feel the way you need to feel right now.

More
4 years 7 months ago #156476 by GunsNCrüeSWE
I actually hate most music. Black metal - can't stand Emperor or Satanic Warmaster. Shit bands. Glam/Sleaze - Most bands and so on.

But i'm still a music douchebag, if someone in a Mötley tshirt comes to me and say they like Watain I would most likely beat the person and call him/her poser.

Let the light bless and

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.296 seconds