Crashdiet

Gig photos :)

More
7 years 4 months ago #130770 by mrs v. viper
mrs v. viper replied the topic: Gig photos :)
I'm afraid of snakes more than of any other animal, but at the same time I think they're so elegant and amazing and fascinating. there's a reason for the viper thing ^_^ considering that snakes have no ears but hear with their whole body the poor thing probably just had a noise overflow. I honestly don't like snakes being brought at shows like that because they get so confused by noise :S

and those pics are sooo great!! :O

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson
In case you need a designer/illustrator:: my Instagram
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago #130828 by XiLaii
XiLaii replied the topic: Gig photos :)

mrs v. viper wrote: considering that snakes have no ears but hear with their whole body the poor thing probably just had a noise overflow.

Oh man :(. I know it doesn't justify distressing animals, but if it makes you feel any better it seemed really calm the whole time this was going on (it was for only a minute or two). I hope the poor thing was okay! D:

mrs v. viper wrote: and those pics are sooo great!!

Thank you very much! :lol:

Well you know how the story goes, if it's too loud then you're too old.
Photo Blog // Flickr

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago #130864 by martinkrush
martinkrush replied the topic: Gig photos :)
And now you call him a "poor thing" :lol:. Snake could perform with mighty Alice Cooper in front of huge crowd on a legendary festival and you call him poor :P. I envy him :lol:.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago #130910 by mrs v. viper
mrs v. viper replied the topic: Gig photos :)
yeah you see thats exactly my problem with those animals. You say it seemed to be calm but the thing is, every way you interpret the behaviour of a snake doesn't work on them, you can judge the behaviour of an elephant or a mouse because they are mammalians like yourself. But a snake is a complete different kind of animal. it might appear calm to you but we are completely unable to read this guys body language and in truth it might be in extreme pain as well.
Its always like that. everyone is over protective aboute little mouses hold into small cages because everyone understands a sad eye and a shaking body but noone cares that millions of fishes daily get CHOKED and die a extremely painful death just because they have no voices and you don't hear them gasp like for exemple a pig would if it would die that way.
I'm really not that animal protective as it might seem now, I'm no vegatarian and stuff, and I sure as hell don't want to turn this thread in such a discussion, I just like to raise people awareness about this when I can and I just want to point out that a snake is extremely noise sensetive, and it is unable to express pain to us.
and of course it is sort of cool to have a snake on stage, i just personally think that it's better to avoid cool effects if it is bad for other living beings :)

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson
In case you need a designer/illustrator:: my Instagram
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago #130912 by Tazzy
Tazzy replied the topic: Gig photos :)

mrs v. viper wrote: yeah you see thats exactly my problem with those animals. You say it seemed to be calm but the thing is, every way you interpret the behaviour of a snake doesn't work on them, you can judge the behaviour of an elephant or a mouse because they are mammalians like yourself. But a snake is a complete different kind of animal. it might appear calm to you but we are completely unable to read this guys body language and in truth it might be in extreme pain as well.
Its always like that. everyone is over protective aboute little mouses hold into small cages because everyone understands a sad eye and a shaking body but noone cares that millions of fishes daily get CHOKED and die a extremely painful death just because they have no voices and you don't hear them gasp like for exemple a pig would if it would die that way.
I'm really not that animal protective as it might seem now, I'm no vegatarian and stuff, and I sure as hell don't want to turn this thread in such a discussion, I just like to raise people awareness about this when I can and I just want to point out that a snake is extremely noise sensetive, and it is unable to express pain to us.


i totally agree with you here viper.

“Each and every one of us has a fire that burns inside us and they can try like hell to put out that flame, but as long as in our minds we know who we are meant to be, they don’t stand a chance."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago #130946 by martinkrush
martinkrush replied the topic: Gig photos :)
I know about that Anna, maybe snake is indeed in pain so thanks for explaining the situation to those who are not aware of such things. I'd also prefer no animals on stage actually.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago #130985 by XiLaii
XiLaii replied the topic: Gig photos :)
I kind of wish this thread didn't turn this way, but thanks for explaining that I guess :/

Well you know how the story goes, if it's too loud then you're too old.
Photo Blog // Flickr

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago #130993 by mrs v. viper
mrs v. viper replied the topic: Gig photos :)
sorry :/ but back to topic--- i really think you should get photo passes!

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson
In case you need a designer/illustrator:: my Instagram
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago #130996 by XiLaii
XiLaii replied the topic: Gig photos :)

mrs v. viper wrote: sorry but back to topic--- i really think you should get photo passes!

Don't worry about it! :) I mean, I didn't even think about this stuff at the time and I'm actually a little glad you bought it to my attention :)
Also, thank you very much, you're too kind! :lol:

And why I forgot these in the original post I don't know, but I have some cool pics of HCSS too;


((I know that one's not great, but I love his face xD))

And I just love the lighting in this one;

(Glad I made the tag smaller since these photos, haha)

Well you know how the story goes, if it's too loud then you're too old.
Photo Blog // Flickr

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago #131015 by Tazzy
Tazzy replied the topic: Gig photos :)
wow these are really great pixx!!!!!! you should totally be a profesional photographer if you aren't already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“Each and every one of us has a fire that burns inside us and they can try like hell to put out that flame, but as long as in our minds we know who we are meant to be, they don’t stand a chance."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago #131045 by XiLaii
XiLaii replied the topic: Gig photos :)

Tazzy wrote: wow these are really great pixx!!!!!! you should totally be a profesional photographer if you aren't already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha thank you! You're very sweet, but I've still got a ways to go if I want to be professional :lol:.

Well you know how the story goes, if it's too loud then you're too old.
Photo Blog // Flickr

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago #131077 by Mayte
Mayte replied the topic: Gig photos :)
The photos are amazing!
You are a very good photographer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.340 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum