Crashdiet

What are your other favourite bands?

More
5 years 8 months ago #151343 by sexybitch14
sexybitch14 replied the topic: What are your other favourite bands?
yeah that gig was awesome i so can't wait to see him to woooooooooo hehe high five :lol: :lol: :lol: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 months ago #151344 by sexybitch14
sexybitch14 replied the topic: What are your other favourite bands?
WOOOOOOO spot on tracy hehe high five :lol: :cool: :lol: :cool: :lol: :cool: :lol: :cool: :lol: :cool: :lol: :cool: :lol: :cool: :lol: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

More
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #151493 by GunsNCrüeSWE
GunsNCrüeSWE replied the topic: What are your other favourite bands?
Dissection
Kent
Black Sabbath
David Bowie
Watain
Darkthrone
Metallica
Mercyful Fate
Megadeth
Motorhead
Billy Holiday
Iron Maiden
Judas Priest
Marilyn Manson
Alcest
My Bloody Valentine
Repugnant
Death
Degial
Electric Wizard
Guns N' Roses
Pretty Boy Floyd
Faster Pussycat
Skitsystem
Misfits
Turbonegro
GG Allin
Rolling Stones
Vains Of Jenna

Right now.

And all that is holy, holy shall be...
Let the light bless and
let these words proclaim the blessing.
Let the seal be broken and let the light prevail
Last Edit: 5 years 8 months ago by GunsNCrüeSWE.

More
5 years 8 months ago #151497 by SallyCruz666
SallyCruz666 replied the topic: What are your other favourite bands?
BlackRain, Alter Egon, Skid Row, MÖtley Crüe, Guns N Roses, Slash Myles and the conspirators, Sixx AM, Alter Bridge, HCSS, Black Veil Brides, Kissin Dynamite, Metallica, ACDC, Bon Jovi, ToxicRose, Sister, Peppermint Creeps, Sex Pistols, Pretty Boy Floyd..........

Everybody dies, why not die as a warrior? LONG LIVE ROCK N' ROLL!!!!!!!!!! :D

R.I.S. Dave Lepard

More
5 years 8 months ago #152275 by mrs v. viper
mrs v. viper replied the topic: What are your other favourite bands?
God, I totally listened to Gogol Bordello the whole day today. perfection dressed in imperfection, absolutely amazing!

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson
In case you need a designer/illustrator:: my Instagram
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

More
5 years 8 months ago #152281 by lidiorabello
lidiorabello replied the topic: What are your other favourite bands?
new york dolls, kiss, hanoi rocks, johnny thunders, faith no more, guns n roses, bon jovi, def leppard, judas priest, motorhead, pretty boy floyd

More
5 years 8 months ago #152282 by riKki reKkless
riKki reKkless replied the topic: What are your other favourite bands?
I listen to a lot of stuff, from things like Sixx A.M. to Dying Fetus (for example) Some of my favorites are still Skid Row, Mötley Crüe and stuff like that, everytime I go to see KISS live, I forget that there is something else in the universe, than this band. haha. Another band I really like to listen to is the German speed metal band Rage. Victor Smolsky is a fuckin‘ hero on the guitar. He´s amazingly technical, but without a lack in composition. Does anyone know the band Rage?

More
5 years 8 months ago #152292 by beaut?ful
beaut?ful replied the topic: What are your other favourite bands?
I could write a long list with great bands I listen to a lot, but I kinda do that in the 'What are you listening to now' thread. So, there's just to point out three big anchors for my musical taste and that are The Doors (the first six albums with Jim Morrison, the first real rockstar; nothing too heavy, but full of rebellious spirit nevertheless), Alice Cooper ( watch this! ) and Nirvana (I don't really care to explain why... doesn't matter anyway :P I wish I get stoned soon).

More
5 years 8 months ago #152369 by Generation_Sleaze
Generation_Sleaze replied the topic: What are your other favourite bands?
Number one is undoubtfully: Alice Cooper.
I also listen a lot to bands like Mötley Crüe, Crashdïet, Pretty Maids, Joey Ramone, The Rattlers, Casablanca, Roxie 77, The Rolling Stones, The Beatles, Van Halen, Kiss, Rush..........

~ You got to learn, how to survive
You got to learn, how to keep your dream alive ~

More
5 years 8 months ago #152977 by Mrs. Sleazy
Mrs. Sleazy replied the topic: What are your other favourite bands?

Marmetal wrote: Does this topic make any sense, it's just list of various bands from every member :P.

You need to do something not for sense but just to make some fun :) And it's cute to know that somebody else mixes sleaze, classic rock Goth and punk music.

More
5 years 8 months ago #152979 by Mrs. Sleazy

riKki reKkless wrote: I listen to a lot of stuff, from things like Sixx A.M. to Dying Fetus (for example) Some of my favorites are still Skid Row, Mötley Crüe and stuff like that, everytime I go to see KISS live, I forget that there is something else in the universe, than this band. haha. Another band I really like to listen to is the German speed metal band Rage. Victor Smolsky is a fuckin‘ hero on the guitar. He´s amazingly technical, but without a lack in composition. Does anyone know the band Rage?

Yes, it's worth to see KISS live even if you see them on You-Tube. Do you know Finnish band Lordi? They are just like KISS but in Monster image. I've never heard about Rage. Maybe you need to create roll about them. :rolleyes:

More
5 years 8 months ago #152983 by Mrs. Sleazy
Crashdiet
Motley Crue
Peepshow
Sister
Blackrain
Black Veil Brides
Hawk
Reckless Love
KISS
Lordi
Twisted Sister
Deff Leppard
Queen
The Ark
Nightwish with Tarja though have nothing against Anette
The 69 Eyes...
Whole list will be too long and i'm discovering new bands very often. I'm fond of symphonic bands, sometimes even Black Metal. I'm fond of Gothic as style. Sure, nobody can't pass away calmly seeing Ville Valo. I'm as Punk by character and i like Punk style, sometimes even Horror Punk (It's all came after G. V. banned clip. Simme! I don't know if i should thank (fuck) you for giving me such habits)
PS. Fuck you means Thank you . Used by Freddie Mercury.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.401 seconds