Crashdiet

SAVE THE TOUR!!!

More
5 years 5 months ago #155919 by swedeaddict
swedeaddict replied the topic: SAVE THE TOUR!!!
When the guys from Crashdiet ask us such a thing....I don't think about it, I act straight away. Being supportive to them in return for all the good times they have given me and will give me is what fans do....and this bands has some of the best fans around.
I would donate again if they'd ask me to.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #155920 by Muffyn
Muffyn replied the topic: SAVE THE TOUR!!!
^^

one generation
riot in the streets
fighting and debris

the generation wild

If you do something, do it with passion

Crashdïet Streeteam Germany

More
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #155922 by ChaosGirl
ChaosGirl replied the topic: SAVE THE TOUR!!!
Over 13.500 Euros! This is just breathtaking. I've never seen or heard of something like this before. It's really hard to believe in times like this that there are such things happening :)

My friend asked me this morning if I've totally lost my mind donating money since I am always short of money myself and my car just broke down blabla. I would love not to blame her 'cause she's not that much into music so she'll never ever understand. But she didn't hink for one second!

Since I discovered them I listen to Crashdiet's music every single day! Depending on my mood sometimes 24/7 nonstop. I can't even describe how happy I am listening to those songs.

If I go out on a Saturday night I spend at least 5 Euros entrance fee for the club and at least 3 Euros for drinks such as beers or something. 7-8 Euros for cocktails. And in a jiffy 30-40 Euros are spend. FOR ONE SINGLE NIGHT!

So why not donating that ONE NIGHT to a band which accompanies me EVERY DAY?!? Which cheers me up every time I'm down and makes me sing, dance and jump around in my apartment?

I won't get people who just turn on their radio, don't even listen to whatever crappy or good music is being played, downloading music illegally on the internet and all that sort of shit. Making music on your own is not a piece of cake, it's hard work... not to mention the touring which can be horrible if you're not famous yet (yeah, I know... i've read enough biographies to realize that even huge bands had horrific world tours despite all the glamourous tour busses, hotel rooms, after parties and stuff). Some people still think that as soon as you're making music: POOF! You're rich, living in a huge mansion, getting drugs and groupies delivered on a silver plate and don't need to care about anything anymore.
Stupid retards!

I'm sorry for that long comment but it just makes me sick if people are reacting that way on a campaign which in my opinion is an absolutely amazing one.

I'm really glad about what we fans did here and it really makes me happy being a part of it. I wonder if those ignorant people EVER donated on anything but themselves? I think if they would know how good it feels making other people happy by lifting a huge burden from their shoulders they would shut the fuck up or just say: well done!

So one more reason to be here in that awesome forum with you awesome people who look beyond their own horizon and making things like this even possible! There have been so many people donating who saw CD already in the US or UK and won't have any "need" for the tour to go on! As much as I'm "just" delighted for the Crashdiet guys I''m also thankful that those people made a contribution for the tour to continue so we other fans get to enjoy the shows as well.

Glad to have found you guys!!!

Haha, so this has been my little love letter to you all :lol: I guess I'm still somewhat sentimental since yesterday ;)

Stay beautiful. Keep it ugly.
Last Edit: 5 years 5 months ago by ChaosGirl.

More
5 years 5 months ago #155925 by Miss_Z
Miss_Z replied the topic: SAVE THE TOUR!!!

ChaosGirl wrote: If I go out on a Saturday night I spend at least 5 Euros entrance fee for the club and at least 3 Euros for drinks such as beers or something. 7-8 Euros for cocktails. And in a jiffy 30-40 Euros are spend. FOR ONE SINGLE NIGHT!

You're so right. And people in England here can spend nearly £5.00 on a cup of COFFEE.

Sacrifice a couple of cups, and that's £10.00!! :)

More
5 years 5 months ago #155929 by Mz. Hyde
Mz. Hyde replied the topic: SAVE THE TOUR!!!
ChaosGirl, I couldn't agree more! Crashdiet has been with me through so much, the least I can do is support them in times like these.

ChaosGirl wrote: Haha, so this has been my little love letter to you all I guess I'm still somewhat sentimental since yesterday

Haha, I guess you noticed I feel the same way;) I actually started crying when I read Peter's last tweet last night, it just made me so happy! (I'm such a crybaby:P)

If you love me like music
I'll be you're song

More
5 years 5 months ago #155931 by axlstod
axlstod replied the topic: SAVE THE TOUR!!!
sent them a tweet yesterday and now I see this. Result. www.classicrockmagazine.com/news/crashdiet-in-career-sos/

More
5 years 5 months ago #155933 by Sheila
Sheila replied the topic: SAVE THE TOUR!!!
Done it now, finally :lol:

More
5 years 5 months ago #155934 by Rebel_Ray
Rebel_Ray replied the topic: SAVE THE TOUR!!!
Me too :lol: save the tour t-shirt and live show :lol:

pina colada BANG!!!!!!!!!

More
5 years 5 months ago #155935 by Mayte
Mayte replied the topic: SAVE THE TOUR!!!

cfalk wrote: I considerate money well spent. We need to keep the tour going!

Me too!

More
5 years 5 months ago #155938 by Rose Hanoi
Rose Hanoi replied the topic: SAVE THE TOUR!!!
I wanted to help but my mum doesn't let me do it :( I'm under 18 y. so I can not do anything without parents permission. I said that i will pay the price back to her, but she said : "Why you should maintain them? I don't believe they will put every single supportter's name to the booklet of the next album". But I'm very proud of everyone who helped!
Sry about my bad english, hope you understood:)

"I Am The One Your Mother Loves To Hate..." (Redlight Attraction: 'Couldn't Care Less')

More
5 years 5 months ago #155940 by mrs v. viper
mrs v. viper replied the topic: SAVE THE TOUR!!!

Rose Hanoi wrote: I wanted to help but my mum doesn't let me do it :( I'm under 18 y. so I can not do anything without parents permission. I said that i will pay the price back to her, but she said : "Why you should maintain them? I don't believe they will put every single supportter's name to the booklet of the next album". But I'm very proud of everyone who helped!
Sry about my bad english, hope you understood:)

You can tell your Mum that when Crashdiet promises something it will happen :) you can show her this reply! I'm following these giys closly for 4 years, and sometimes things take longer, but they always happen!
But I get tht maybe she's suspicious not knowing the guys etc.. I mean it's hard to have that connection when you don't like the music.
Don't beat yourself up, I bet you're not the only one, and there are enough people of age whohelp them. You can still help them with spreading the word about this campaign, and once you get of age you can buy shirts and stuff, it will them help them then aswell :)

Also, the song in your signature is so good!

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson
In case you need a designer/illustrator:: my Instagram
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

More
5 years 5 months ago #155941 by Rose Hanoi
Rose Hanoi replied the topic: SAVE THE TOUR!!!
Mrs v. viper: thank you sooooooo much I will show your message to her! Thank you million times. I hope every people could be like you ♥♥♥

"I Am The One Your Mother Loves To Hate..." (Redlight Attraction: 'Couldn't Care Less')

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.383 seconds