Crashdiet

STREETTEAMS PHOTO ALBUM // #crashdietstreetteam

More
5 years 8 months ago #152434 by SallyCruz666
SallyCruz666 replied the topic: STREETTEAMS PHOTO ALBUM // #crashdietstreetteam
I started to put flyers this morning in the southeast of France. The first is in my high school!! :)

Everybody dies, why not die as a warrior? LONG LIVE ROCK N' ROLL!!!!!!!!!! :D

R.I.S. Dave Lepard
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago #154404 by Miss_Z
Miss_Z replied the topic: STREETTEAMS PHOTO ALBUM // #crashdietstreetteam
Alright! So, first round of posters up in BRIGHTON.

On stairs (en route to gig room & toilets) at legendary The Albert pub, Brighton

Flyers downstairs in both main rooms of pub. Pic of back room flyering space.

Flyers & poster in The Drum Cavern, Brighton.

Poster in GAK (guitar amp & keyboards) shop, Brighton

(A display of er... guitar/petrol! loil)

Poster in Fitzherberts pub, Brighton

Flyers in The Hope pub, Brighton

Poster (and flyers) in Kensington cafe, Brighton. (Motley Crue was blasting out while i put poster up. Nice!)

Lots of flyers in Wildcat (body piercing jewelery shop), Brighton. Poster left with Andy to put up in the front door when there's space in a few days. Cheers, Andy!

And last but not least! The awesome Punker Bunker (music, gigs, t-shirts), Brighton. posters left for going up round the shop. Cheers, Buzz!

For those not familiar with Brighton, it's become an odd place. Brighton council have actually made it ILLEGAL to flyer on the street, unless you pay them a license fee, of course. (Yeah, i know, crap isnt it?) So you have teams like SWAT or whatever, who get fools to pay for advertising with them, and they *say* they'll put your posters/flyers around, but if you're small and independant (like i was) you might as well forget it. I don't want to get any fines myself, nor for the bands, so I'm very careful in Brighton where I put things. Luckily i know the best 'alternative' places and they've all promised me good poster positions for the next few weeks!! Hopefully more pix to come.

More
5 years 7 months ago #154405 by Miss_Z
More pictures to come...

Posters/flyers in local music shops, though they're pretty small! (local to West Sussex)

I also went to Southampton yesterday....
(look, see? old city wall!)

...and dropped posters into The Joiners venue, and generally anywhere that would accept posters/flyers. Never ever been to Southampton before in my life, but had a wander round with my friend, who's admin at the Uni.

We went to the various Uni buildings, and the lovely lady on the desk took posters and flyers for distribution. Cheers, Barbara! :) After the weekend, posters are changing round, so pix of the Crashdiet/Jettblack posters to come.

Put flyers in a few places, cafes, tried to ask in pubs, but they kinda scared me to be honest! Online promotion plus the Uni distribution seems the best way forward with this town!!
Attachments:

More
5 years 7 months ago #154416 by Bxstar
Bxstar replied the topic: STREETTEAMS PHOTO ALBUM // #crashdietstreetteam
Miss Z Thanx alot once again you are a star!! :=D

More
5 years 7 months ago #154456 by Miss_Z
Yay!

Hopefully some Southampton photos to come. Posters are going up around the Uni as we speak (handy that I know two lecturers!)

I flyered a gig in Portsmouth Friday night (er, I forgot to take pictures, I was busy talking! oops) but people seemed enthusiastic, so that's cool.

More
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #154606 by Miss_Z
New pics!

Posters up in the Guildhall Box office at Southampton :)

(Posters go up the board as the dates come around...)

More posters & flyers were also given for their distribution. Plus my friends put posters up in the Uni's music department & general notice boards!
Attachments:
Last Edit: 5 years 7 months ago by Miss_Z.

More
5 years 6 months ago #155099 by Miss_Z
Posters and flyers have gone out to various gigs/bands and clubs. Am waiting on any pix from them :)

Put some flyers in rock pub The Intrepid Fox, London, on Good Friday (29th March)

This is the pub:

On the ground floor is a space for flyers. (Yes, the pub is always this dark, haha) CRASHDIET flyers in the middle, top and bottom.

Close up shot. I know the flyers are sideways, those were the only spaces left, so I put two loads in. (Funny to see the face of someone I know peeking out at me as I leave flyers!!)

Attachments:

More
5 years 6 months ago #155330 by Bxstar
Bxstar replied the topic: STREETTEAMS PHOTO ALBUM // #crashdietstreetteam
Amazing yet again Miss Z. You are doing an amazing job and have taken a fair bit of stress from me knowing that the South is being looked after :=D Thankyou once again

More
5 years 6 months ago #155334 by Chardonaytje
Chardonaytje replied the topic: STREETTEAMS PHOTO ALBUM // #crashdietstreetteam
Nice Job Miss_Z!!! looks really awsome!

I dont know if we dutchies ever posted the pics of all our 'posters and flyers hmmm :S
this is one in a CD Store in the Netherlands done by Chris peplinkhuize i think it was a week after we recieved them :)

i will check tommorow morning if we posted our photo's already on here :P

~Don't cry, just have a little patience~
~I'll be your clown, behind the glass, Go 'head and laugh, cause it's funny
I would do, If I saw me...
My life's a circus-circus rounding circles, im selling out tonight...~
[/i][/size]
Attachments:

More
5 years 6 months ago #155350 by Miss_Z
:lol: :lol:

More
5 years 6 months ago #155351 by Miss_Z
Fab, Chardonaytje!=) I really like that poster as well.

More
5 years 6 months ago #155460 by Miss_Z
Another round of postering!

Quite a few pics, ive put the rest in an album on facebook www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.101515...828.528764665&type=1

Here's a few:

Some more at The Intrepid Fox, London

The Cro Bar, Soho (another rock bar, albeit a bit smaller! this is as you walk in the door)

Alley in Soho, by Hank's Guitars

At the entrance to Macari's/Angel music shop, Soho. (This street you walk down to get from The Intrepid Fox to the rest of Soho, like Cro Bar, Borderline, etc)

In Camden, at the Hobgoblin pub (formerly the Devonshire Arms)

Flyers in Camden Hobgoblin (larger versions!) and funnily enough, next to my friend's band's flyers, haha

There's more pix in my facebook album. I've got a new phone so will hopefully have Instagram soon >.<

Big thank you to everyone in the shops and bars who let me poster/flyer, and to Christy for my printing!

(If anyone from out of town is coming for the Crashdiet gig, ive listed street addresses on each photo in my facebook album. It's worth a bar crawl :) Alternative bars, that is!)

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.405 seconds