Crashdiet

General Street Team Discussion

More
4 years 9 months ago #158838 by Justin Kicks
Justin Kicks replied the topic: General Street Team Discussion

mrs v. viper wrote: I'm a bit sad that there is no currently active canadian streetteam,

Oh I remember a few months back.. I guess it was close to the North American tour time period that someone had created a Canadian page. Did it not get maintained?! I tried to help her out and direct some of the Canadian fans I knew from the U.S. page to her page.. But in regards to getting flyers and such to Canada I'm sure the guys that toured with Crashdiet would be able to help distribute if that situation came about. I still talk to them on a regular basis.

Crashdiet American Street Team

U.S.A. Street Team Facebook Page

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 9 months ago #158872 by mrs v. viper
mrs v. viper replied the topic: General Street Team Discussion

glam_junkie wrote: Just a few things i noticed:

Netherlands ... is this set up as a 'person' or a 'group'? I can't seem to 'like' this one with my crashdiet Australia page?

the girls who do it set up both a friends account and a page you can like, because they said different people like different pages. I chose to link the one that seemed more used to avoid confusion, but yeah.. I linked both pages now :)

Italy... the link in the thread doesn't work for me, but when i search for it, it shows up and address looks correct.

thanks for pointing that out!! should be fixed now, but can anyone test again? xD

Justin Kicks wrote:

mrs v. viper wrote: I'm a bit sad that there is no currently active canadian streetteam,

Oh I remember a few months back.. I guess it was close to the North American tour time period that someone had created a Canadian page. Did it not get maintained?! I tried to help her out and direct some of the Canadian fans I knew from the U.S. page to her page.. But in regards to getting flyers and such to Canada I'm sure the guys that toured with Crashdiet would be able to help distribute if that situation came about. I still talk to them on a regular basis.

oh yeah i remember. Maybe you can direct the canadian folks into the forum, and we can get it rolling again :)

thanks for the feedback guys!

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson
In case you need a designer/illustrator:: my Instagram
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

More
4 years 9 months ago #158934 by glam_junkie
glam_junkie replied the topic: General Street Team Discussion

mrs v. viper wrote:

glam_junkie wrote:
Italy... the link in the thread doesn't work for me, but when i search for it, it shows up and address looks correct.

thanks for pointing that out!! should be fixed now, but can anyone test again? xD

yeah, looks like it's fixed.

More
4 years 7 months ago #160319 by MissHurricane
MissHurricane replied the topic: General Street Team Discussion
Another one to street team family...
Me and Lenka (Vilatichoslapka) just set up Crashdïet Czech and Slovak Street Team :) Posting both in czech and english! It's fun, hah, I'm really enjoying this :)
Facebook page to be found here:
www.facebook.com/CrashdietStreetteamCZandSK

More
4 years 7 months ago #160323 by vilatichoslapka
vilatichoslapka replied the topic: General Street Team Discussion

MissHurricane wrote: Another one to street team family...
Me and Lenka (Vilatichoslapka) just set up Crashdïet Czech and Slovak Street Team :) Posting both in czech and english! It's fun, hah, I'm really enjoying this :)

Everyone is welcome!

More
4 years 7 months ago #160330 by mrs v. viper
mrs v. viper replied the topic: General Street Team Discussion

vilatichoslapka wrote:

MissHurricane wrote: Another one to street team family...

Everyone is welcome!

this is GREAT!! awesome, thank you, I"lladd you to the list! if you have any difficulties getting started don't hesitate to pm me about it!

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson
In case you need a designer/illustrator:: my Instagram
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

More
4 years 7 months ago #160331 by MissHurricane
MissHurricane replied the topic: General Street Team Discussion

mrs v. viper wrote: this is GREAT!! awesome, thank you, I"lladd you to the list! if you have any difficulties getting started don't hesitate to pm me about it!

Great, thanks!
I think it's going well so far, we're still working on it but people come :)

More
4 years 6 months ago #160474 by Justin Kicks
Justin Kicks replied the topic: General Street Team Discussion
Just a pointer.. thinking about making a post in the US page about holiday gift items from the Crashdiet store. People should probably order soon for any Merch considering the longer shipping times during this season, that is if they want or expect the items by Christmas. Think it would be a good time for all the street team pages to send out reminders for anyone shopping for Crashdiet fans. :lol:

Crashdiet American Street Team

U.S.A. Street Team Facebook Page

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.294 seconds