Crashdiet

Finnish Street Team

More
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #144091 by Fhina
Fhina created the topic: Finnish Street Team
There's no topic about that yet, so here we go!

I guess it's necessary to have a Finnish Street-Team which is active! Of course, there is this group, but it has been kinda dead for ages now. And as Peter said, it would be better to have a Topic here, as Facebook groups and pages tend to die all the time.
So if you wanna join, please follow this topic and help to support the guys in Finland. Be active and take part in the forum-life and with sharing flyers etc.

I will try to come up with something during the next week and will let you know more about!

"To follow your dreams is something you really should do in your life, to achieve something that is really important to you."

Streetteam Finland
Last Edit: 5 years 7 months ago by peterlondon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago #144121 by mimz
mimz replied the topic: Finnish Street Team
The group is dead coz when the fb changed it did something stupid to the group. It can be brought back to life if ppl interested.

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars"

More
5 years 7 months ago #144124 by Fhina
Fhina replied the topic: Finnish Street Team

mimz wrote: The group is dead coz when the fb changed it did something stupid to the group. It can be brought back to life if ppl interested.

It would be cool having something active going on! :) I noticed that people were added to the group last night so let's hope there are people who are interested.
I am in and would love to help and support in any way needed, even if my Finnish sucks, but I guess that shouldn't matter! :) (Or at least I hope!)

"To follow your dreams is something you really should do in your life, to achieve something that is really important to you."

Streetteam Finland

More
5 years 7 months ago #144176 by mimz
mimz replied the topic: Finnish Street Team
Sounds good! I live also in Helsinki so maybe we could go for a beer and discuss some details!

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars"

More
5 years 7 months ago #144177 by peterlondon
peterlondon replied the topic: Finnish Street Team

mimz wrote: Sounds good! I live also in Helsinki so maybe we could go for a beer and discuss some details!

That's the spirit!

//LONDON

“Well," said Pooh, "what I like best," and then he had to stop and think.
Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there
was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than
when you were, but he didn't know what it was called.”
― A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh...

More
5 years 7 months ago #144187 by Fhina

mimz wrote: Sounds good! I live also in Helsinki so maybe we could go for a beer and discuss some details!

Sure, I got some peeps who are interested!! But yeah let's meet for some beer ---> pm!

Streetteam Finland

More
5 years 7 months ago #144331 by Kisu
Kisu replied the topic: Finnish Street Team
Finnish streetteam sounds nice. I'm in!

Party ain't over 'til I say so!

More
5 years 7 months ago #144332 by Fhina
Wheeeey! :)
Awesome so we have already 2 people in Tampere and 2-3 for sure in Helsinki. Amazing!
Really glad you came here! Let's make them take over the world!

Streetteam Finland

More
5 years 7 months ago #144334 by Kisu
Kisu replied the topic: Finnish Street Team
Haha, we can do it! :lol:

Party ain't over 'til I say so!

More
5 years 7 months ago #144447 by Bxstar
Bxstar replied the topic: Finnish Street Team

Fhina wrote: There's no topic about that yet, so here we go!

I guess it's necessary to have a Finnish Street-Team which is active! Of course, there is this group, but it has been kinda dead for ages now. And as Peter said, it would be better to have a Topic here, as Facebook groups and pages tend to die all the time.
So if you wanna join, please follow this topic and help to support the guys in Finland. Be active and take part in the forum-life and with sharing flyers etc.

I will try to come up with something during the next week and will let you know more about!

Hey there is a Finnish team for CrashDiet just under the name of CrashDiet ARMY
www.facebook.com/pages/CRASHD%C3%8FET-AR...546770893396?fref=ts

It is ran by this guy :

www.facebook.com/jesper.l.bonn

I have spoke to him and just seeing if he wants in, if so will shall see him soon :) If you would want to help i sugguest you - firstly like his page and then send him a friend request and start from there, he seems a cool enough dude :) Page has 443 likes and has it's own website too :) Love it :)

Right Just so you know, i shall be in London from today and until sat afternoon and will have only my phone.

More
5 years 7 months ago #144449 by Fhina

Bxstar wrote:

Fhina wrote: There's no topic about that yet, so here we go!

Hey there is a Finnish team for CrashDiet just under the name of CrashDiet ARMY
www.facebook.com/pages/CRASHD%C3%8FET-AR...546770893396?fref=ts

It is ran by this guy :

www.facebook.com/jesper.l.bonn

I have spoke to him and just seeing if he wants in, if so will shall see him soon :) If you would want to help i sugguest you - firstly like his page and then send him a friend request and start from there, he seems a cool enough dude :) Page has 443 likes and has it's own website too :) Love it :)

Right Just so you know, i shall be in London from today and until sat afternoon and will have only my phone.

Thank you! That's awesome! :) So we get more peeps. Amazing!

Streetteam Finland

More
5 years 7 months ago #145561 by Fhina
Wheeeey!

Streetteam Finland
Attachments:

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.360 seconds