Crashdiet

England / UK Street Team

More
6 years 7 months ago #135355 by Bxstar
Bxstar replied the topic: England / UK Street Team
This is something that i'm looking into. If they'll allow me I will take it over, There's some great info on there, but does anyone know what has come of it?? :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #135357 by mrs v. viper
mrs v. viper replied the topic: England / UK Street Team
well nage seams to have cleaned out her friendslist and I didn't seem to be approved haha :P but I wrote to Techwrekie now and asked him to come back here to discuss this, hope he'll answer or just come here :) thats all i can do for now...

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson
In case you need a designer/illustrator:: my Instagram
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

More
6 years 7 months ago #135360 by Bxstar
I'm in talks with Nage and have sent Alex an email, Nade had a full time job which is taking all of her time at the moment and if all goes well hopefully she'll be part the of London team (more on that later) :) Don't worry too much as i'm current working on things from here in the UK :) As soon as I hear back from Alex, I'll let you guys on here know okay :) Bex Nash

More
6 years 7 months ago #135370 by techwreckie
techwreckie replied the topic: England / UK Street Team
I'm still alive :)

It's true that we've been neglecting the street team recently.

But basically, neither of us has the time to do it properly anymore. We probably should have looked for someone new earlier, but it's better late than never!

So if you're interested in taking over, send me a message saying why you think you should get the job, and then I'll pick someone and make them admin on the facebook page.

But warning, it can be hard work! What Fizzy says is right, it's very difficult to persuade anybody else to help out.

More
6 years 7 months ago #135424 by nage
nage replied the topic: England / UK Street Team

peterlondon wrote: Ahh yeah, where did Nage and Techwreckie go? Should bring them back somehow :P

//LONDON

I'm here, I'm here! :lol: Ok, took me a while, I know... :|

Gave admin rights from Facebook Street Team site to Bex Nash as you might have noticed. Reason for me not doing much in past 8 months - full-time job that's sucking up all my physical and mental energy. @_@ I'll try to post more updates too but if someone wants to take over the MySpace Street Team site, I'd be really happy because for some reason every time I open MySpace in any browser it freezes and dies on me. Such a fuckin shit!

-> Hey, I hope Alex won't kill me for the admin thing. This is not a job vacancy, this is something people do willingly and happily and if Bex has the passion and energy for it, it's all great. ;P

More
6 years 7 months ago #135503 by AlmaGeddon
AlmaGeddon replied the topic: England / UK Street Team

nage wrote:

peterlondon wrote: Ahh yeah, where did Nage and Techwreckie go? Should bring them back somehow :P

//LONDON

I'm here, I'm here! :lol: Ok, took me a while, I know... :|

Gave admin rights from Facebook Street Team site to Bex Nash as you might have noticed. Reason for me not doing much in past 8 months - full-time job that's sucking up all my physical and mental energy. @_@ I'll try to post more updates too but if someone wants to take over the MySpace Street Team site, I'd be really happy because for some reason every time I open MySpace in any browser it freezes and dies on me. Such a fuckin shit!

-> Hey, I hope Alex won't kill me for the admin thing. This is not a job vacancy, this is something people do willingly and happily and if Bex has the passion and energy for it, it's all great. ;P

thanks for your work, sucks that you got too busy :( but bex nash is doing a great job, good choice for cover :lol: it may be a bit of a wasted effort since no one uses myspace really...I think that happens to everyone, the website is awful now :S

More
6 years 7 months ago #135637 by mrs v. viper
mrs v. viper replied the topic: England / UK Street Team
yeah forget about myspace its totally useless these days.

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson
In case you need a designer/illustrator:: my Instagram
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

More
6 years 7 months ago #135651 by Bxstar
News from the UK Street Team is that we're gonna request to get the guys played on Radio 1 on 3 different shows
1) Zane Lowe airs Mon-Thurs 1900-2200
2) Daniel Carter airs Tues (only) 0000-0200
3) Mike Davis airs Tues (only) 0200-0400

all rock/punk/metal presents. We're gonna agree on a track (i did ask London what he wanted, but heard nothin back at the minute (I know they're mega busy). As soon as we have a concrete plan as in where gonna request on FB/twitter/email (The best option) and leading upto their show being aired. I'd like to think for the shows. We'll start tomorrow afternoon (Saturday UK) or Monday (Which would give us enought to gather the global Crash Army) Would you guys help us out. Once we've got the show's email addresses i'll post them :) How does that sound :) LONDON if you're reading this-please get in touch Bex Nash :lol: xx

More
6 years 7 months ago #135653 by Polythene_Girl
Polythene_Girl replied the topic: England / UK Street Team
I never used myspaz even when it worked lol. Wooo bex :lol:

More
6 years 7 months ago #135657 by Spunkyballs
Spunkyballs replied the topic: England / UK Street Team
Bex, let's sort out a plan of action over the weekend and start the requests on Monday for Zane lowe. We can bomb him with requests all week 1900 until 2200 well Mon to Thurs! I think he's the guy we should concentrate on as the other 2 only have 2 hour slots on a shitty tuesday night/wed morning!

More
6 years 7 months ago #135658 by Bxstar
I agree.....but we need to keep the requests up and not a *yeah we got it played* and that's it..constant requests :-)

More
6 years 7 months ago #135685 by martinkrush
martinkrush replied the topic: England / UK Street Team
Personally I think Generation Wild would be the most representative as it's such a hit! :)

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.349 seconds