Crashdiet

Wanna thank the band for the show!

More
5 years 5 months ago #156027 by fla_dechen
fla_dechen created the topic: Wanna thank the band for the show!
So on March 9th Crashdïet played here in São Paulo, Brazil, and the show was awesome. I was so excited about it that just when I got back home, I turned the computer on and sent an e-mail for the guys to thank them for the show. I don't want to bother or anything, and I know the band is on tour, but somehow I just want my message to get to Simon, Peter, Martin and Eric. Here is the e-mail I sent, ipsis literis:

"Hi Peter, guys, I didn't know how to get in contact with you, so I decided to try it via this e-mail.
I have just arrived home from the show here in São Paulo and rushed to the computer to write... I wish I could've stayed at the venue a bit longer after the show to compliment you guys in person (or maybe try to) but I had a long way back home, and the subway was about to close.

I want to thank you guys very much for the amazing, breath taking show tonight!!! It was so loud and powerful and energetic! You guys were on fire, I was like 3 or 4 meters from the stage and it is incredible to be so close to guys who I look up to as an inspiration as people and musicians.

Peter, that bass solo was soooo heavy! Martin, your guitar was roaring and the solos were kick ass! Eric, I just LOVED to hear you speak a few words in portuguese... as a fan, this make me feel somehow conected to the band! Simon, you're my favourite singer, man (alongside with Sebastian Bach)... when you jumped in the middle of the crowd, we were face to face and I grabbed you by the neck, and I'm really sorry about that, must've been very uncomfortable.

Anyway, thank you very much for the amazing experience, tonight is a night I'm gonna remember forever. I hope to see you again sometime.

Best regards,
Flavio Dechen"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #156113 by mrs v. viper
mrs v. viper replied the topic: Wanna thank the band for the show!
nice letter!
I dunno how much of the messages they actually read or can read tho...
Maybe we hould establish some kind of "open letters to the band-thread where they can go reading if they feel like it or something...
Thers no real adress for fanpost anyway ..

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson
In case you need a designer/illustrator:: my Instagram
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

More
5 years 4 months ago #156300 by alz
alz replied the topic: Wanna thank the band for the show!
:) great to hear that all went kick ass , live , and on the c.d's CRASHDIET roxx , i crank the new cd in my corvette all the time ! keep rocking guys , see ya , alz from florida , p.s. i am a male not femake , lol :)

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds