Crashdiet

4-20-2013 TONIGHT ! LIVE

More
5 years 2 months ago #155428 by alz
alz created the topic: 4-20-2013 TONIGHT ! LIVE
UGHHHHH man , just got up , getting ready for tonights show , driving 4 hours each way with my bro nick , we look forward to a kick ass show , celebrating my alz's birthday party , its gonna be a fun ass time ! resting up , shaking off my hangover now , see you guys and i do mean CRASHDIET THE BAND TONIGHT , I HOPE TO MEET ALL MEMBERS , SEE YA , ALZ FROM FLORIDA ! ---p.s. guys play every song , i hope for a long set ! PLEASE !
The topic has been locked.
More
5 years 2 months ago #155787 by alz
alz replied the topic: 4-20-2013 TONIGHT ! LIVE
what a kick ass night , thanks so much guys , i had a blast and metting and hanging with " crashdiet " ruled and, the live set blew me away , front row , old ozzy blizzard of ozz cut up t shirt drunk, and i was way up there , the band played so great and loud , great , my biker bro drove , nicks a mellow cat that rules , so thanks again for ' CRASHDIET " yo made ols alz's birthday party weekend a blast , given more time id'e love to play some pool taple games with eric young ! , good dude , thanks man 4 the stick , so cool eric , and martin the pick and pics are so cool, as i play guitar 30 years now and saw randy rhoads 26th row , i enjoyed talking about the guitar players side of it , all of you were great ! peter kicked ass and simon o man you know it man as you said you did dekiver and kick ass , i met him way earlier that day , i was drunk ! so after a hotel party in my room back we went to see the live stuff , it was a great night ! i have pics i will get up , also note alz is joey baker on facebook ! due to my insane past i cant gtt on live as me , my ex babes woulkd piss off the current and young hot mrs.z , so online face book joey baker miami beach is me alz ! cheers all, best wishs to the band , awesome set in florida 4-20-1013 wish i taped it all on dvd ! well done , see ya , alz
More
5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #155834 by alz
alz replied the topic: 4-20-2013 TONIGHT ! LIVE
;) what a great band , made my birthday party rock , i wish CRASHDIET all the best . o and next time hit west palm beach or miami there are clubs, and ft lauderdale , I cant wait to see and hang with you guys again , IT WAS SO COOL , U.S.A. ALZ AND CRASHDIET HANG , MY B-DAY PARTY WEEKEND , front row , guys you played great ! this band is so much fun , great guys , hanging with us all night , and then kicked the shit outa florida ! it was kick ass 5 star show , thanks CRASHDIET . florida beachs await you next time ,. and martin sweet i will drive you in my race corvette anyware if you get in closer , its a targa 6 spd topless corevette 04 race stuff=fun and loud , see ya soon guys , i hope and bext wish's from me ALZ AKA JOEY BAKER ON FACEBOOK , from florida , also nyc , vegas and l.a.. z
Last Edit: 5 years 2 months ago by alz.
Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds