Crashdiet

CrashDïet @ Betong, Oslo

More
4 years 10 months ago #154012 by dck
dck created the topic: CrashDïet @ Betong, Oslo
My fifth CrashDïet show since 2007. You get better crowds in Sweden, but nonetheless a fun night.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #154013 by Rebel_Ray
Rebel_Ray replied the topic: CrashDïet @ Betong, Oslo
Cool pictures :lol: It was a great show and I think the first 3 rows were really into it ^^ But I agree that the rest of the crowd was kind of dead xD

pina colada BANG!!!!!!!!!

More
4 years 10 months ago #154016 by Sheila
Sheila replied the topic: CrashDïet @ Betong, Oslo
yeah, not all of the crowd was good, but the people in front was really into it :lol: really had a fun time. :lol:

More
4 years 10 months ago #154017 by Rebel_Ray
Rebel_Ray replied the topic: CrashDïet @ Betong, Oslo
:lol: Yeah me tooo :lol:

pina colada BANG!!!!!!!!!

More
4 years 10 months ago #154020 by dck
dck replied the topic: CrashDïet @ Betong, Oslo
Betong advertised on Instagram with CrashDiet doing "poodle-rock" , a Norwegian way of describing certain 80's bands like Scorpions, Bon Jovi, or WhiteSnake. Hardly worth a comparison to the punk-sleaze-rock music Crash does. The term itself is commonly used by the mass media of a way of halfways making fun of the genre and it's musicians. It turns people off. That was strike one. The Darkness did a show the same night, so odd putting this show on at the same time? Strike two. Strike three, don't really know, but that's two major mistakes.

More
4 years 10 months ago #154022 by IzzyReid
IzzyReid replied the topic: CrashDïet @ Betong, Oslo
First Crashdïet show for me! Had a great time but I agree, the crowd were kinda dead... and the "poodle-rock" thing is just stupid!

More
4 years 10 months ago #154310 by ivy_deville
ivy_deville replied the topic: CrashDïet @ Betong, Oslo
I had a blast! Don't really know how the crowd was in the back, but us at the front row went wild for sure! I couldn't even speak at the end of that night, my voice was so worn out :p My first Crash show.

More
4 years 10 months ago #154311 by Sheila
Sheila replied the topic: CrashDïet @ Betong, Oslo

dck wrote: Betong advertised on Instagram with CrashDiet doing "poodle-rock" , a Norwegian way of describing certain 80's bands like Scorpions, Bon Jovi, or WhiteSnake. Hardly worth a comparison to the punk-sleaze-rock music Crash does. The term itself is commonly used by the mass media of a way of halfways making fun of the genre and it's musicians. It turns people off. That was strike one. The Darkness did a show the same night, so odd putting this show on at the same time? Strike two. Strike three, don't really know, but that's two major mistakes.

I dont think people that already likes the band is turned off by it. If you're into the genre, you are into it. I guess its the same as calling it hair metal.
And yeah, that Darkness-thing wasnt good. I think they lost some people to that,but I dont think Norway was the only place, pretty sure we talked aboyu that in another thread, cant remember where xD

-
It was really cool that people recognized me and Raymond from the video we did, haha. Several people asked us "hey, arent you the promo people with the video?" xD

More
4 years 10 months ago #154317 by SallyCruz666
SallyCruz666 replied the topic: CrashDïet @ Betong, Oslo
Great pics!!!!=)

Everybody dies, why not die as a warrior? LONG LIVE ROCK N' ROLL!!!!!!!!!! :D

R.I.S. Dave Lepard

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds