Crashdiet

The CRASHDÏET shows you've been to!

More
5 years 1 month ago #147092 by PrimalScream91
PrimalScream91 replied the topic: The CRASHDÏET shows you've been to!
I just hope that some day soon I can say I've seen Crashdiet!

Light come
We’re back against the wall
Time won
We’re held in chainz at dawn

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #147093 by Justin Kicks
Justin Kicks replied the topic: The CRASHDÏET shows you've been to!

Sheila wrote: I felt so sorry for the band after that concert, I just wanted to tell them that they were really good, that nothing was their fault.

Reminds me of when they first played here in the U.S. It was apparently a warm up show before they played at the Key Club, but it was at a little asian restaurant with this tiny stage and terrible audio. I'm not from California so when I pulled up to the address I was pretty confused until I actually seen the signs advertising the show.

It wouldn't have been so bad but there was a curfew in that part of town and they got cut off before playing their final song, so it kind of ruined the night and Simon was really pissed off! They tried to kick out everyone, but a lot of people hung out and waited around to talk to the guys. It was really a bad impression of their first U.S. show

Then the next night when they played the Key Club.. they kind of got cut off too because they had to play a really short set since there was like 15 bands on the bill and the guitar cord Martin was using was noticeably shorter than he wanted. I also heard a rumor that they were shorted some money by one of the venues!

I was so disappointed and thought they would never come back after such a terrible impression! But when they came back this year to the Whisky it was a whole different story. Best concert I have EVER been to.

Crashdiet American Street Team

U.S.A. Street Team Facebook Page

More
5 years 1 month ago #147096 by LitUpLetDown
LitUpLetDown replied the topic: The CRASHDÏET shows you've been to!
Only 1. NYC... I'd never listened to them prior. I went because bunch of my friends were going, and I'd been kind of curious about them because I knew several people who were super obsessed with the band... So I wanted to check them out.. I ended up really loving the show & went on iTunes to buy their stuff the next day. Can't wait for them to play here again. :)

More
5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #147175 by Kraljosovina
Kraljosovina replied the topic: The CRASHDÏET shows you've been to!

mrs v. viper wrote: Maybe you remember a small, drak haired, and most likely shy and awkward girl being with her at Park City? :P that was me.
(not surprised if you don't tho, people never notice me haha :P)

To be fair though...they might just have looked right over your head ;)

Good thread :) Really fun to read all the stories and cool to see that so many have been to the same shows as eachother :)

I've seen Crashdiet two times...

15 April 2011 - Lisebergshallen, Göteborg
3 September 2011 - Granny Goes Street, Falun

Can't pick out a "best one" of the two though. Since the first time seeing a band you like is very special...but they only got 20 minutes and the other time they had a full set :)
Meeting fellow DïetHeads from the forum at both concerts was of course really great :) And seven of them in two shows ain't that bad right :)
Hehe, had my "fangirl" moment after the show in Falun when the band had walked off stage and gotten into the merch booth, greeting the fans and signing stuff. Didn't think I was gonna react that way but I sure did suddenly have a hard time to speak properly xD I remember studdering to Martin "I woou would like ttto buy a cd" and he looked both surprised and happy like he was thinking "that's odd, I didn't know these young folks bought CDs" :P

After that I communicated via very small words and mostly sign language that I would like them to sign the cd. They amazingly enough got what I was trying to say and so I got all of their autographs. I was very pleased, the end :)

However I just wanna say that I think it's simply wonderful how a rather small band like this can not only give joy through their music, but also through all the new friendships they help making :)

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.
Last Edit: 5 years 1 month ago by Kraljosovina.

More
5 years 2 weeks ago #149112 by GunsNCrüeSWE
GunsNCrüeSWE replied the topic: The CRASHDÏET shows you've been to!
21 January 2011 in Sweden on the Generation Wild tour. Awful sound, But they played territorial pissings.

And all that is holy, holy shall be...
Let the light bless and
let these words proclaim the blessing.
Let the seal be broken and let the light prevail

More
5 years 2 weeks ago #149121 by CrazyD?ETfan
CrazyD?ETfan replied the topic: The CRASHDÏET shows you've been to!
August 16, 2012 in Las Vegas! It was worth traveling 3,000 something miles!

The band before Crashdiet weren't all that great. They were more of a death metal band and I'm not too crazy about that type of music. Crashdiet's show was amazing! Afterwards, I met them and they are the nicest people I've ever talked too! :) I can't wait to see them again if their closer to where I live :lol:

More
5 years 1 week ago #149408 by Gloryfades
Gloryfades replied the topic: The CRASHDÏET shows you've been to!
Rockin' Hellsinki last summer, they played first as opening for HCSS and Mötley Crüe. Me and my friends stayed up three nights before the show partying in Kaisaniemi Park where the consert was :lol: Good times! Crashdïet was mayby bigger thing for some of my friends than Mötley, so it was totally over our wildest dreams when the band came to hang out in the groud after their set! One of these friend of mine even got Simme's autograph tattooed! And yeah, we all would do everything again if Dïet would come back to Finland :lol: 'coz it has been over like 7 months and still memories make me smile. What's better than that!?

it's no longer a work of art[/color]
don't let the moment pass you by!

More
5 years 1 week ago #149411 by peterlondon
peterlondon replied the topic: The CRASHDÏET shows you've been to!

GunsNCrüeSWE wrote: But they played territorial pissings.

Did we? I cannot for the life of me remember that, haha!

//LONDON

“Well," said Pooh, "what I like best," and then he had to stop and think.
Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there
was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than
when you were, but he didn't know what it was called.”
― A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh...

More
5 years 1 week ago #149413 by mrs v. viper
mrs v. viper replied the topic: The CRASHDÏET shows you've been to!
you did! shortly after you sang Bedårande Barn there were like 2 or 3 shows were Martin Sang that :lol:

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson
In case you need a designer/illustrator:: my Instagram
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

More
5 years 1 week ago #149416 by peterlondon
peterlondon replied the topic: The CRASHDÏET shows you've been to!

mrs v. viper wrote: you did! shortly after you sang Bedårande Barn there were like 2 or 3 shows were Martin Sang that :lol:

Cool, I had no idea. :lol:

//LONDON

“Well," said Pooh, "what I like best," and then he had to stop and think.
Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there
was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than
when you were, but he didn't know what it was called.”
― A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh...

More
5 years 1 week ago #149419 by mrs v. viper
mrs v. viper replied the topic: The CRASHDÏET shows you've been to!
:lol:

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson
In case you need a designer/illustrator:: my Instagram
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

More
5 years 1 week ago #149421 by Montezuma
Montezuma replied the topic: The CRASHDÏET shows you've been to!
I don´t cry if you do any more song of Noice. Remember me of the days I was young......

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.322 seconds