Crashdiet

The CRASHDÏET shows you've been to!

More
5 years 10 months ago #146924 by mrs v. viper
mrs v. viper replied the topic: The CRASHDÏET shows you've been to!
I am pretty sure the friend you think of must be me, and I think I remember you! I wouldn't recognize you tho :/
Yep I know Madelyn, and where she is there is usally Samy to be found to (small too, white blonde hair?)
it''s all one big gang, I love my streetteam colleagues, they are amazing!

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson
In case you need a designer/illustrator:: my Instagram
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #146925 by mrs v. viper

Sarah SickMind wrote: I saw Crashdiet 3 times. First time at the dark decadence Tour in Frankfurt when I kinda fell in love with them haha :lol: it has been a special moment for me and I'll never forget it, such a moment you can't describe.. then I've been to Kerkrade, which was the travelling worth! And like 2 months ago, I saw them at the Shout it out loud Festival! It seems obvious but Crashdiet shows are one of my favorites, not to say the best shows I've been to, but I guess at those shows everything just suits :)

I think we've mst been on so many concerts at the same time, and never spoke to each other! we must the next time...
I think I even remember seeing you at SIOL, but there is always soooo many people...
I think I saw you during Lord of the lost too in ... waas it Nachtleben? I think so...

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson
Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by mrs v. viper.

More
5 years 10 months ago #146927 by Sarah SickMind
Sarah SickMind replied the topic: The CRASHDÏET shows you've been to!

mrs v. viper wrote: I think we've mst been on so many concerts at the same time, and never spoke to each other! we must the next time...
I think I even remember seeing you at SIOL, but there is always soooo many people...

yea I think so too! Next time :lol: yes at the SIOL I was a bit lost at the beginning because a friend couldnt come along with me and the venue was so packed and small. haha seems so weird to write in english with you^^

More
5 years 10 months ago #146930 by mrs v. viper
haha yeah I know it always is although it usually it's the other way around, I meet people on here and then discover I can speak german to them.. now that is awkward :P

More
5 years 10 months ago #146931 by Chardonaytje
Chardonaytje replied the topic: The CRASHDÏET shows you've been to!

mrs v. viper wrote: I am pretty sure the friend you think of must be me, and I think I remember you! I wouldn't recognize you tho :/
Yep I know Madelyn, and where she is there is usally Samy to be found to (small too, white blonde hair?)
it''s all one big gang, I love my streetteam colleagues, they are amazing!

Haha okay well that would be funny, meeting again on the forum Xd haha ...

And those girls were really nice and fun to talk with... we came @ PCL and we were thinking like... OMG are we the only fans here? and than we spoke to you cuz,
you/eva were wearing a crash shirt... soooo happy we were not the only fans there...XD
But i wasn't that drunk, cuz i remember Simon putting his mic. in Evas face during the song Straight outta hell... haha and in the face of the little girl with a butterfly on her face XD

But anyway Nice Meeting you again XD
See you probably next time again at a Crashshow in Holland/Germay or U.K. :lol:

~Don't cry, just have a little patience~
~I'll be your clown, behind the glass, Go 'head and laugh, cause it's funny
I would do, If I saw me...
My life's a circus-circus rounding circles, im selling out tonight...~
[/i][/size]

More
5 years 10 months ago #146932 by Vale-StarryEyes-85
Vale-StarryEyes-85 replied the topic: The CRASHDÏET shows you've been to!
i saw them just once,in the Dark Decadence Tour here near Milan - Italy. i went there just for HCSS because i didn't know anything about Crashdiet at that time.
i saw their gig partially because we arrived when they were already playing.

I started to listen to them after that gig, and i was so upset that i didn't pay too much attention on them when they were playing

Hope to have some occasion to see them live soon, waiting for the announcement of new tour dates :lol:

CRASHDIET ITALIAN STREETTEAM

Crashdiet Streetteam Italy

More
5 years 10 months ago #146935 by mrs v. viper

Chardonaytje wrote: And those girls were really nice and fun to talk with... we came @ PCL and we were thinking like... OMG are we the only fans here? and than we spoke to you cuz,
you/eva were wearing a crash shirt... soooo happy we were not the only fans there...XD

oh god, the Crowd at PCL was soooo awkward! ahah. I hatet that there were so few people.
I hate that, like if you're the only people there and the band totally sees you xD (I know. I'm weird.) it's just, it's kinda supposed to be the other way around.
it's okay with a pro camera so you can take pictures and pretend to be important but ofc. I didn't have that then xD
We were happy there were other fans too and I defo remember you now!

More
5 years 10 months ago #146937 by Sarah SickMind
Sarah SickMind replied the topic: The CRASHDÏET shows you've been to!

mrs v. viper wrote: haha yeah I know it always is although it usually it's the other way around, I meet people on here and then discover I can speak german to them.. now that is awkward :P

haha yeah I guess thats awkward too xD But also nice to see here are some other germans around:)

More
5 years 10 months ago #146939 by mrs v. viper
I agree!

More
5 years 10 months ago #146967 by Sheila
Sheila replied the topic: The CRASHDÏET shows you've been to!
My first Crashdiet concert was Rest In Sleaze 2010. They played the whole Rest in Sleaze-album, plus Generation Wild and one other "new" song. I dont have any crazy stories/special memories, except for my fangirl moment. Me and my friend was just standing there, between some bands i think. Then I see two of the guys from the band (cant remember who it was, I think it was Martin and either Eric or Peter), but my friend didnt see them. "Did you see that?!!! They walked right past us!!!" xD My friend didnt see them at all xD

The next one was Dark Decadence in Gothenburg. Stood right in front of that.. thing that goes out from the stage. If you know what I mean. I have no idea what to call it xD But the band didnt use it, so I stood really far away from them. That kinda sucked, but it was a good concert, only thing is that they should have gotten more time.

The last one was in Jevnaker. Probably one of the worst concerts I've been too. The band was great, they did nothing wrong. But the venue was shit. It was a really small crowd (40 people or so, not weird, since Jevnaker is far from sivilization) and the sound-guy was probably drunk. They lost their sound at times, and the speakers just made weird noises sometimes.

More
5 years 10 months ago #146987 by Chardonaytje
Chardonaytje replied the topic: The CRASHDÏET shows you've been to!

Sheila wrote:
The last one was in Jevnaker. Probably one of the worst concerts I've been too. The band was great, they did nothing wrong. But the venue was shit. It was a really small crowd (40 people or so, not weird, since Jevnaker is far from sivilization) and the sound-guy was probably drunk. They lost their sound at times, and the speakers just made weird noises sometimes.

Wow that sucks... those things can really ruin a show, specially the sound guy... never seen a bad Crash show before... but if there will be one, there will probably a good reason for... Maybe like you descriped above...?
Hopefully for everyone, every show goes right on this tour than .... Fingers crossed!

~Don't cry, just have a little patience~
~I'll be your clown, behind the glass, Go 'head and laugh, cause it's funny
I would do, If I saw me...
My life's a circus-circus rounding circles, im selling out tonight...~
[/i][/size]

More
5 years 10 months ago #146990 by Sheila
Sheila replied the topic: The CRASHDÏET shows you've been to!

Chardonaytje wrote:

Sheila wrote:

Wow that sucks... those things can really ruin a show, specially the sound guy... never seen a bad Crash show before... but if there will be one, there will probably a good reason for... Maybe like you descriped above...?
Hopefully for everyone, every show goes right on this tour than .... Fingers crossed!

I felt so sorry for the band after that concert, I just wanted to tell them that they were really good, that nothing was their fault. There is even a thread about the show here:
crashdiet.org/forum/index.php?option=com...pic_id=3983&Itemid=0 (the thread started about a rumour, but after the gig, the author edited the first post to be a review)

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.317 seconds