Crashdiet

I would love to read the Crashdiet biography!

More
1 year 7 months ago #163677 by dck
dck replied the topic: Re:I would love to read the Crashdiet biography!
I was just thinking about this. A CrashDiet biography would be great. In English preferably.

I have several books to my name now, three English biographies, one in Norwegian and three novels. Mostly around the topic of historic aviation, but I do know how to write. I would be perfectly up for this if I was asked, and I wouldn't want any real money for it either.

I wouldn't want it to be like The Dirt. Well, it can be a little like that, but I would much rather focus on the hardship of being in a rock band - trying to make it. That's real dirty. A pussy isn't dirty. Real dirt is dirty. The dirt of trying to make it. The dirt of dealing with real deaths.

So yeah, def. I would love to get my hands on this. I've been a fan of this band for a decade now. I would be up for it in a second.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 7 months ago #163678 by peterlondon
peterlondon replied the topic: Re:I would love to read the Crashdiet biography!
I've had this book already written in the back of my head for almost a decade now :).

I'm not leaving this planet until it's written and released, that's for sure. Just not sure how to be able to allocate the time for it yet. But there will be a book, I promise :)

//LONDON

“Well," said Pooh, "what I like best," and then he had to stop and think.
Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there
was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than
when you were, but he didn't know what it was called.”
― A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds