Crashdiet

Favorite record so far?

More
4 years 10 months ago #157334 by Justin Kicks
Justin Kicks replied the topic: Favorite record so far?

Ralphy Lee Fox wrote: "Generation Wild" was a typical half-killer, half-filler release.

Really?! That is a rare thing to hear.. a lot of people I know really dig this album and pretty much every track on it. I myself was in love with it for the longest time until TSP came out that is. I feel like Gen Wild was an attempt to capture the same feel of RIS. Maybe this is because the guys felt they had to prove their sound being on their third singer. Now looking back at the album it is great and all the songs are good but like I said above TSP is just a whole new level of Crashdiet.

I wish there was a way to categories the demos in here as well because some of the Dave demos and the TUR demos are really really good.

Crashdiet American Street Team

U.S.A. Street Team Facebook Page

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #157342 by Ralphy Lee Fox
Ralphy Lee Fox replied the topic: Favorite record so far?

riKki reKkless wrote:

Ralphy Lee Fox wrote: "Generation Wild" was a typical half-killer, half-filler release. I guess "Native Nature" and the title track would be somewhere in my TOP 5 Crashdiet songs.

Hmm… I thought it was a record with a fulltime-killer tune… what are your other songs that made it to your Top 5?

You mean in general?
It's a tough one but, except these two, I'd say: "Knokk em Down" (or some other song off RIS, can't decide, the whole album is a fucking classic), "Miss Pain" and "California White".

Justin Kicks wrote: I wish there was a way to categories the demos in here as well because some of the Dave demos and the TUR demos are really really good.

Tell me about it! The demos, especially those early ones with Dave on vocals, are more than really good. It's such a shame some of them never made it to the albums. But then again, maybe those songs wouldn't sound that good without Dave singing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds