Crashdiet

Crashdiet-related dreams

More
10 years 5 months ago #63960 by mimz
mimz replied the topic: Crashdiet-related dreams
^^haha, i could. can't play it..it's so SMALL!!

12 strings or what they are called..

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #65024 by dustnbones_
dustnbones_ replied the topic: Crashdiet-related dreams
My dream was a strange one!

I was at a park with a friend and then I saw Martin and Eric talking, right next to me. Crashdiet would do an autograph evening in my town on the next day. Then at the park I saw Peter, and went to talk with him!
Also he was soo different like, he had a fat face hahahaha!
We were talking about the next day.
Then I remember that I say bye to him, and it was already the evening autographs day. Then i woke up :evil:

But it was a funny dream :lol:

More
10 years 4 months ago #65156 by blacknail
blacknail replied the topic: Crashdiet-related dreams

Foby wrote: I had a dream some days ago... I was in a little house thats was a studio. I was going to do some Alter Egon-sounding project, so I called Alter himself and he came asap with a mandolin inhis hand 8-) But after some hours, i realised that our Peter was very phycotic haha. Or maybe stoned. His eyes were like plates, and he was hallucinating all the time :P But well well. He wanted to go on an adventure, so we went to the river. Of course he wanted to "take a dip in the strawberry river" (I've watched Pick of Destiny too much haha), but i didn't wanna take a dip. He became VERY angry and started swinging the mandolin around :lol: After a while, the police came and took mr Egon away, and i woke up and thought only one thing; "WTF?!" :lol:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: I wan't to take a dip in the strawberry river to! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :lol: great dream,dude! :lol:

More
10 years 3 months ago #68836 by *bettina*
*bettina* replied the topic: Crashdiet-related dreams
Ok I dreamed that I had the following dilemma:

on the same night (9 november) Peter and Eric had invited me to some place in Rome where we could have "jacuzzi bath and free tequilas" :lol:

then on the same night, Crashdiet were playing somewhere near Rome and I wanted to go there too.

So apparently in my dream Peter and Eric and Crashdiet were not the same thing... :o or maybe Peter and Eric had clones who liked jacuzzi and tequila.

I don't know... I wanted to text Peter to tell him if we could join the two things together, the bath and tequila + crash concert. But then I must have waken up.

:lol:

Very weird and confusing dream...

:rolleyes:

More
10 years 3 months ago #68839 by pinkblackzero
pinkblackzero replied the topic: Crashdiet-related dreams
jacuzzi and tequila hehe 8-)

More
4 years 8 months ago #155945 by Rose Hanoi
Rose Hanoi replied the topic: Crashdiet-related dreams
I have few, but this is the best: Crashdïet had a gig in our school! There was Mötley Crüe too... I remember that first they played kids songs :0, but Down With The Dust and Nativ Nature at least too. I was the only one opposite the stage, I was so Excited. After that gig one of my teachers let me in backstage, but Eric wasn't there ;(. I had their autographs, but my dream ended before I get Nikki's (Sixx) autograph...=( Later I thought about that if I sang really, cause in that dream I sang every word with them. But I would like to read your dreams too :)

"I Am The One Your Mother Loves To Hate..." (Redlight Attraction: 'Couldn't Care Less')

More
4 years 8 months ago #156081 by glam_junkie
glam_junkie replied the topic: Crashdiet-related dreams
one the weekend i had a dream that i got a phonecall from viper and she was really drunk and at a crashdiet gig....
i must have read on here facebook that she was going to the gig that weekend.

More
4 years 4 months ago #157287 by riKki reKkless
riKki reKkless replied the topic: Crashdiet-related dreams
Tonight I had a pretty crazy dream. I was pretty stressed because some old woman moved into my apartment and somehow she had the right to do so, and she was there while I still lived there and I had to move out. Then it jumped and I was suddenly at my parents house and I somehow lived there with Simon for a while. He had a few friends there and they watched some Kreator live videos or something like that and Simon yelled at me all the time, because I was annoying him. He yelled something like "Fuck you! Why don‘t you just get the fuck out." and "Stop stressing. You once didn‘t smoke for 8 hours, you‘ll make it for 2 as well" and some more "Fuck you!" I don‘t know. The weird thing was, that I actually smoked at that moment and I was actually stressed, because I was suddenly homeless and didn‘t have a car. Then we were suddenly on some festival and there were a lot of bands, I wasn‘t interested in and Simon and me just always walked to the bar and back to some table and drank a lot of Jägermeister, Absinthe and beer in pretty small champagne- and liqueur glasses. There were a lot of older people with little children. It was kinda weird. Then there was a new-formed band of some older guys I played in a band with a few years ago and I wanted to watch them, but there was one more band and so I waited and I don‘t know, then I went back to the bar and had to carry Simon, whyever, and the drinks were really fuckin‘ expensive and I always thought, I can‘t spend so much money on it, because I gotta get a new apartment, Simon never payed. Then I talked him into watching the band with my former members and then they played their intro and started the first track. I wanted to get to the stage and then I woke up, cause my phone rang. Strange dream. I hope it wasn‘t too boring for you.

More
4 years 4 months ago #157290 by Sheila
Sheila replied the topic: Crashdiet-related dreams
I had a dream some nights ago that me and a friend was gonna try out some horses, I think we were looking to buy them or something. Or it was some kinda test. I'm not really sure. The stable was really fancy, it had like an escalator and stuff xD Then on the way down to the stable, my friend was gonna ask her riding instructor some last questions, about the riding. And here comes the weird crashdiet-related thing: the riding instructor was Peter, haha.

More
4 years 4 months ago #157336 by riKki reKkless
riKki reKkless replied the topic: Crashdiet-related dreams
Funny story!

I hope it was ok, to bring this thread up again. The weird thing is, that I found it yesterday and I had so much fun, reading through all those posts in here and coincidentally I had this dream at night.

More
4 years 4 months ago #157349 by Sheila
Sheila replied the topic: Crashdiet-related dreams
Its okay to bring up old threads as long as they arent.. outdated, if you see what I mean :P This topic can still bring some new stories (and its fun), but a thread about some old news, which is not of anyones interest anymore, where people bring it up and says "cool" is kinda unneccesary. Or topics that are "done".

More
4 years 4 months ago #159090 by laj91
laj91 replied the topic: Crashdiet-related dreams
Last night I had a weird dream.
I was going to a Crashdïet show, I bought a beer before the show started. Then I released that I couldn't afford a train ticket to get home, because I bought that beer. I panicked so much that I missed the concert. Suddenly, some of my friends who didn't plan to go to the concert, showed up to drive me home. The venue was about 200 km away. When I finally got home, I saw that the ticket was in my pocket. I always buy my train tickets in good time >_<

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.256 seconds