Crashdiet

Crashdiet-related dreams

More
11 years 4 months ago #52017 by el?siveness
el?siveness replied the topic: Crashdiet-related dreams
Oh gosh...!
Beware, as they're all in their recording session, they could add another bonus track that would begin this way:
"I knew this girl...lalala...Her name was Sonja....(sonjaaAaa)...Once her daddy told us that.....lalala" :lol:
Anyway keep us updated in January about how it goes, good luck then!!! :lol: :lol:

@Jack Daniel's: I also got similar dreams, 3 or 4 times, dreaming about crash-related stuff online, I was mainly chatting and coding. It happened when I was in the middle of the forum or blog thing so it was just the continuation of my day...psycho nerd dreams :|

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #52037 by kalypso
kalypso replied the topic: Crashdiet-related dreams

elüsiveness wrote: Oh gosh...!
Beware, as they're all in their recording session, they could add another bonus track that would begin this way:
"I knew this girl...lalala...Her name was Sonja....(sonjaaAaa)...Once her daddy told us that.....lalala" :lol:

Oh my god! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Don't give them some bad ideas!! :lol: :lol: Oh my, I just have to wipe away my laughing tears. :lol:

More
11 years 4 months ago #52045 by foby
foby replied the topic: Crashdiet-related dreams
There will maybe be a message in some of the songs on the new album. If yu play for example "Die" backwards, you'll maybe hear all yer stories :lol:

More
11 years 4 months ago #52051 by waspgirl
waspgirl replied the topic: Crashdiet-related dreams
:mod2:

More
11 years 4 months ago #52072 by mimz
mimz replied the topic: Crashdiet-related dreams
^^ohh,how cute they are :P

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars"

More
11 years 4 months ago #52126 by crashbear.
crashbear. replied the topic: Crashdiet-related dreams
Lol they were kinda ....--

More
11 years 3 months ago #53785 by alexx
alexx replied the topic: Crashdiet-related dreams
some nights ago I had this dream about me and Peter fighting over a jacket! it was a really good catfight :lol: but in the end I took him down and won the jacket mohaha! :twisted: ( the jacket was really awsome)

More
11 years 3 months ago #55447 by 80skiss
80skiss replied the topic: Crashdiet-related dreams
haha i had a dream a while ago that peter was bold and was driving a ice-cream car for a living XD

More
11 years 3 months ago #55537 by pinkblackzero
pinkblackzero replied the topic: Crashdiet-related dreams
Ha! Maybe he should change profession

More
11 years 3 months ago #56360 by hillman
hillman replied the topic: Crashdiet-related dreams
I dreamed that David still was alive and whole crashdïet, me and Foby "busringde" a carpenterfirm in the middle of the night. They firm got really mad at us and the carpenters traced our call and came to us. They were really pissed off and said that we must get up at 7:50 am the next morning. We got up at the spoken time but there were no carpenters there, so we went down to the swings. Suddenly a bunch of gates were coming up around us and they were closing, then we heard the carpenters shout: "Haha, got ya!". But we didn't care about them and started to swing. Then David said: "Take the 'baby-swing' Eric, cause you're the youngest". David was sitting at the black swing (which is like a plank you sitting on), and Peter and Martin had the "twin-swing". Me and Foby was sitting in the grass, enjoying the moment and just lauging. (That dream was just so wonderful!! I still remember how fantastic it was, but it was 29/7-06 i dreamed it)!

And this: Me and Foby was on our way home to Fobys dad, and when we are in front of "konsum" I saw a car (blue, I think it was a volvo), and the guy in the front seat looked like Peter! But no, he had a lip piercing, not a.... nose piercing like the guy in the back seat! I was staring a long time at the guy with the nose piercing 'til I finally realized that he IS Peter. then he stared back at me, and then he said something to the guy with the lip piercing, got out of the car and started to talk.. to me! (Fabian had walked away somewhere). We had very funny and we met Eric too. Then we met Fabian, but then Eric had went away a while ago and he missed Peter with a few minutes. (Haha, a little bit mean dream to Fabian :P I dreamed this 26/7-06)

More
11 years 3 months ago #57568 by *bettina*
*bettina* replied the topic: Crashdiet-related dreams
Last night I dreamt that Peter was Waspgirl's brother and Waspgirl's husband was Martin's brother.

:o

More
11 years 3 months ago #57580 by pinkblackzero
pinkblackzero replied the topic: Crashdiet-related dreams
frreaky ;)

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.376 seconds