Crashdiet

We are safe --- Japanese worst earthquake

More
7 years 1 month ago #123229 by Generation_Sleaze
Generation_Sleaze replied the topic: We are safe --- Japanese worst earthquake
Glad to hear you're safe, hitomi!
This must be really hard for all of japan... all my thoughts are with you.
It's terrible. A total disaster. ._.
Hope it'll be okay soon!!

~ You got to learn, how to survive
You got to learn, how to keep your dream alive ~

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #123230 by gothMINd
gothMINd replied the topic: We are safe --- Japanese worst earthquake

izzie wrote:

gothMINd wrote: i was watching this on tv last night, watching the videos and such, its makes you wonder, its pretty sadly

the only thing is all these country's should be prepared for this stuff, i know you can never be exact when stuff like this happens but, knowing you live in such worst areas when it comes to natural diseases, then you'd think they'd be somewhat prepared in a way, ofc i know natural disasters cant be stopped, but maybe be on alert? that something like this can happen, i dont know, i cant explain it to well

but some people say its bad when stuff like this happen, which ofc it is, but its always when something bad happens then the world starts to stay alert

and watching those numbers on tv, about how many are missing, etc, takes me back to the WTC days, terrible thing

Dude, how could anyone be prepared for this stuff? The time to get away and evaquate big areas is VERY limitd when it comes to this stuff, even though warnings are being called out at soons as the shake happens. They can't build a 50 feet wall on the coastline of two continents....

dude thats not what i was saying anyway, ofc the worst time to be prepared is when its about to happen, im just saying living in those places, things like this are going to happen, so maybe find some way to be better protected before it happens or something, i dont know, ofc you cant never stop it, as i said

and when i meant alert, i didnt mean when the storm is about come, ofc thats a waste because there's no time to leave
it means to find some better way to protect stuff like the nuclear plant

More
7 years 1 month ago #123232 by mrs v. viper
mrs v. viper replied the topic: We are safe --- Japanese worst earthquake
dude they are prepared. If they wouldn't be all this would have been 10 times worse.
It's seriously pissing me of when people say things like that. those japanese people did a hell of a good job building earthquake safe buildings. What do you think would have happened with a reactor that asn't huild that safe, huh? It's also piising me off that peopel in tectonical safer areas, who a few weeks ago where still claiming the their powerplants are safwe now start to say "uhm maybe we need to review this."
They did the fucking best with building that stuff over there. i doubt any country could have done better. But now it turned out even that can't stop things from falling apart. big surprise for all out of the danger zone who can sit in front of their computers, pretend to be sorry and take a warm shower next.
People need to learn that they can't overpower nature. There is not such way as "prepare better". humankind may think they are the kings of this world but it aint true. Not gonna happen. ever. get a grip.

@Hitomi: I'm sorry to ruin your thread with this rant. this should totally not be discussed it's the people who count now.

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson
In case you need a designer/illustrator:: my Instagram
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

More
7 years 1 month ago #123233 by martinkrush
martinkrush replied the topic: We are safe --- Japanese worst earthquake
^ Wise words Anna (as always!), I totally agree with you. And Japan was and always is as prepared for any disasters as possible, everyone admires them for that and for being so trained and ready for every situation. But we can't win with nature, no matter what.

More
7 years 1 month ago #123235 by gothMINd

mrs v. viper wrote: dude they are prepared. If they wouldn't be all this would have been 10 times worse.
It's seriously pissing me of when people say things like that. those japanese people did a hell of a good job building earthquake safe buildings. What do you think would have happened with a reactor that asn't huild that safe, huh? It's also piising me off that peopel in tectonical safer areas, who a few weeks ago where still claiming the their powerplants are safwe now start to say "uhm maybe we need to review this."
They did the fucking best with building that stuff over there. i doubt any country could have done better. But now it turned out even that can't stop things from falling apart. big surprise for all out of the danger zone who can sit in front of their computers, pretend to be sorry and take a warm shower next.
People need to learn that they can't overpower nature. There is not such way as "prepare better". they knew in what kind of region they live. humankind may think they are the kings of this world but it aint true. Not gonna happen. ever. get a grip.

@Hitomi: I'm sorry to ruin your thread with this rant. this should totally not be discussed it's the people who count now.

10 times worst? dude, did you even see whats going on? most of the stuff is already destroyed and the plants are like on life support
dont twist around what im saying, didnt you not read when i said ofc this stuff cant be stopped?
and ofc there are the best people working on there now, because everything has already happened
i just said, maybe find some other way, i bet now there going be much prepared even more right?
stop trying to take what i say and turn it into a bad thing
but okay lets forget this

More
7 years 1 month ago #123237 by mrs v. viper
mrs v. viper replied the topic: We are safe --- Japanese worst earthquake
yes 10 times worse. because then that reactor thing would have heavily polluted the whole area the 1st second because it just would have broken apart and there wouldn't even be a chance to get people out of there.
There wouldn't even be a try to turn the wheel around from a real catastrophe. Call me heartless, but a atomic catastrophe is 10 times worse then a earthquake striked region. I'm just pissed of how you can even dare to say "they should've prepared better because they know they live in tectonical active region" because they fucking did. They deserve our admiration and our compassion not pity and critic.

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson
In case you need a designer/illustrator:: my Instagram
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

More
7 years 1 month ago #123239 by XiLaii
XiLaii replied the topic: We are safe --- Japanese worst earthquake

mrs v. viper wrote: They deserve our admiration and our compassion not pity and critic.

This, a million times over.

I don't know how anyone could be so heartless as to say some of the stuff I've read here.
Especially on Hitomi's post to tell us that they are safe.
Some people are disgusting :/

Well you know how the story goes, if it's too loud then you're too old.
Photo Blog // Flickr

More
7 years 1 month ago #123240 by gothMINd

mrs v. viper wrote: yes 10 times worse. because then that reactor thing would have heavily polluted the whole area the 1st second because it just would have broken apart and there wouldn't even be a chance to get people out of there.
There wouldn't even be a try to turn the wheel around from a real catastrophe. Call me heartless, but a atomic catastrophe is 10 times worse then a earthquake striked region. I'm just pissed of how you can even dare to say "they should've prepared better because they know they live in tectonical active region" because they fucking did. They deserve our admiration and our compassion not pity and critic.

well i just gave my opinion about it, but stuff like this are going to be there forever, i just meant find some sort of more stable-ize way of protecting it

More
7 years 1 month ago #123241 by hitomi
hitomi replied the topic: We are safe --- Japanese worst earthquake

gothMINd wrote: the only thing is all these country's should be prepared for this stuff, i know you can never be exact when stuff like this happens but, knowing you live in such worst areas when it comes to natural diseases, then you'd think they'd be somewhat prepared in a way, ...
it means to find some better way to protect stuff like the nuclear plant

Hi gothMINd
I must explain a little.
Such earthquake was not generated more than 1000 years
in Japan.
We had very strong and high dike there.
But over 25m waves broke it easily.
How can we predict over 25m waves break the dike?

Any countries can not stop such waves.
This TSUNAMI was such awful natural
phenomenon.

Japan is proud of electricity and technology.
When such a country encountered such a disaster,
how can the country and ppl win natural phenomenon?

The human prediction and preparations is powerless for huge nature things unfortunately.
OFC there are natural phenomenon that we can stop or prepare, but it is not so big natural phenomenon.

Scales are different.
Maybe You've never experienced such natural phenomenon, I think.
So you cannot imagine and understand Japanese situation now.

I hope ppl in the world can learn something from this tragedy.

Even in Japan, The safe people criticize crisis control of the government.
However it is necessary to think how we can help ppl and towns and villages at first.

It is unnecessary to criticize crisis control just now from outside.

//hitomi

More
7 years 1 month ago #123242 by hitomi

Generation_Sleaze wrote: Glad to hear you're safe, hitomi!
This must be really hard for all of japan... all my thoughts are with you.
It's terrible. A total disaster. ._.
Hope it'll be okay soon!!

Hi!! Thank you for a comment :)
We don't give up, at least I want to say " We don't give up!! " now.

Anyway, thank you for minding me and Japan, everyone :)
I hope I can write something happy here again!!

More
7 years 1 month ago #123243 by gothMINd

hitomi wrote: Scales are different.
Maybe You've never experienced such natural phenomenon, I think.
So you cannot imagine and understand Japanese situation now.

//hitomi

well just because you haven't been through it, doesn't mean you cant understand it, trust me
i just wanted to discussed this a little, and people are getting upset over nothing, and thats disgusting

but here was theWTC on 9-11, so i know a disaster can be bad, it may not been a natural disaster, but when it happened here everything felt like it stopped and the air was terrible to breathe as well, so i hope you understand what im saying

edit; and no-one was criticizing anything, at least wasn't meant that way, gosh i just wanted to discuss something, but now forget it

More
7 years 1 month ago #123246 by hitomi
Anyway, I'm not angry at you.
Sorry I don’t want to discuss “this”.
“ If we prepared that, we could help ******”
Many victims think about it all day.
One mother cried and said,
“I took my daughter's hand, but huge waves tore her hand off.
Why I am alive now,
My daughter had gone...
If I took her hand more strongly, I would be able to help her"
I just want to help such ppl, do not want to discuss about “this” “something”.

//hitomi

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.292 seconds