about X

More
10 years 9 months ago #47387 by hitomi
hitomi created the topic: about X
I don't call that band "X JAPAN".
For me, that band is "X" forever...

I heard the rumor " X JAPAN reunion ".
FUKK FUKK FUKK !!!

I don't wanna see " X JAPAN reunion " absolutely...
Unfortunately, this rumor seems not mere rumor...

I want to trust Yoshiki wrote the words " I don't know….. I don't fucking know….. It's too painful to……".

That's really too painful.....even as for me.
The being of X was too big in my life.

Of course, if Toshi sings " Without You" Yoshiki wrote to dedicate to HIDE.
I think that's so beautiful. ( For a long time, Toshi denied singing Yoshiki's songs )

But I don't wanna see " X JAPAN reunion "...

Yoshiki said before " Now KISS finished. I'm not interested in KISS plays only old songs anymore" though he was a big fan of KISS. ( so Japanese KISS army hated him in those days, haha)

If he restarts X JAPAN...
Probably I will merely see old something in it....painful something...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #47391 by waspgirl
waspgirl replied the topic: about X
That's really hard for you Hitomi. A lot of old feelings will surface...

More
10 years 9 months ago #47403 by leo van newhouse
leo van newhouse replied the topic: about X
Yeah, I've been following on that ever since it started with those rumours. Yoshiki posting that whole blog message on his MySpace...Doesn't seem to me that there will be a reunion of any sorts, not with the way he's feeling. Some people seem very happy, and hope it happens. I rather not have it happen if they have to force it out or if it's only for a Greatest Hits tour or something. This isn't something that can happen in a whim. No way.

Yes Hitomi, I refer to them as X as well. It's the only way to go 8-)

More
10 years 9 months ago #47404 by hitomi
hitomi replied the topic: about X

WaspGirl wrote: That's really hard for you Hitomi. A lot of old feelings will surface...

Yeah....the worst thing in this year already for me...
No more , pain...

The memories of X was painful, but beautiful...But...

More
10 years 9 months ago #47405 by hitomi

Leo Van Newhouse wrote: Yoshiki posting that whole blog message on his MySpace...Doesn't seem to me that there will be a reunion of any sorts, not with the way he's feeling.

But end of March, Toshi entered the studio with Yoshiki...
Though Yoshiki has not mentioned about it yet...

That's really miracle.
I welcome Toshi sings Yoshiki's songs again.
But I don't welcome their reunion thing...

Because, Tetsuya Komuro is concerned with this problem... :rolleyes:
( After Yoshiki became friend of Komuro, X had begun to collapse...
Komuro recommended Yoshiki to buy Ferrari, etc....You know....really bad influences...Fukk I hate that man....)

Yes Hitomi, I refer to them as X as well. It's the only way to go

In X era, Yoshiki, HIDE and Taiji (bassist) formed an perfect triangle in the band, I think.
Though Yoshiki was a leader, he was not a dictator in the band...
After the band fired Taiji, the member who can give advice and protest Yohiki was only HIDE.
All plans were pushed forward only led by Yoshiki in my eyes....
It is already NOT the band.....

More
10 years 9 months ago #47410 by leo van newhouse
I see. It is cool that Toshi, and Yoshiki spoke again, and perhaps even did that song. That's nice. Perhaps they can rekindle their friendship again through this. X or no X. I didn't know that Komuro guy was a bad influence on Yoshiki. I believe I read there was one guy who kept pushing Toshi for a looooooong time to reform X. Reunions like that make no sence. Then it will only be about the money...That's not what X should be about. Oh well, we'll see what will happen. As long as nothing they do is forced, and only makes them happy it's good.

More
10 years 9 months ago #47477 by hitomi

Leo Van Newhouse wrote: I see. It is cool that Toshi, and Yoshiki spoke again, and perhaps even did that song. That's nice. Perhaps they can rekindle their friendship again through this.

Yeah I really think so, too...
They had never talk each other for a long time...

I didn't know that Komuro guy was a bad influence on Yoshiki. I believe I read there was one guy who kept pushing Toshi for a looooooong time to reform X. Reunions like that make no sence. Then it will only be about the money...That's not what X should be about. Oh well, we'll see what will happen. As long as nothing they do is forced, and only makes them happy it's good.

Komuro is very famous pop star in Japan.
He had huge influence on Japanese music scene.
But mere idol pop star. He was quite not Rock star.
(Though he wrote some good songs)
I thought he wanted to be a rock star as well as Yoshiki.
So....he was so rich pop star....etc....you know
I thought he always used Yoshiki well...
And Yoshiki's life style seemed to be mere pop star as well as Komuro after he met Komuro...
Most fans of X hated it....
In other hand, HIDE was a real ROCK STAR till he died.

But I can understand Yoshiki's recent life style in my mind.
Because both we were the outsiders of rich family...
We abandoned our old life style once. ( I do so still now)
(BTW one of our favorite book was "The Outsider" was written by Colin Wilson, haha)

However I don't like recent Yoshiki's music....
I thought he couldn't write awesome songs like X era without Toshi's voice.
(Because in his head and imagination Toshi's voice always sounded in X era.)

Especially I hate their (Yoshiki and Komuro's) old project V2, Globe....Fukkin shit projects.

In my blog, all X fans wrote they were unpleasant about "reunion".
Some of X JAPAN's fans will welcome this "reunion", but
X's fans and friends will not welcome it....

Actually X was Yoshiki's band basically.
But we don't want them to reunite without HIDE.

X was not being as mere musical band for us.
X was our life, blood and opinion against society.

And I trust all Japanese bands couldn't have such fans and friends as well as X.

If there was not X, Japanese bands which have long hair and play extreme music and make up couldn't appear on TV and couldn't have lots of audience in Japan. ( Loudness, Anthem, 44 magnum,EZO couldn't have such influence in Japan at all. )

I read there was one guy who kept pushing Toshi for a looooooong time to reform X

That guy is not Tetsuya Komuro.
Komuro is Yoshiki's friend, not Toshi's.

But I smell of money in this reunion story...you know.
One guy persuaded Toshi and Komuro leaked this story out on his blog of Myspace....Fukk

More
10 years 9 months ago #47485 by leo van newhouse
I'm not all for this "reunion" mostly because of hide. I feel as though a lot of people will be sad, and disappointed if they would "replace" hide with someone else. Specially since he's not physically around you can't ask him if he would mind. You would just force it upon the fans, and everyone would have to just deal with it. That would be too hard for dedicated fans, and friends to swallow. If anything, let Toshi, and Yoshiki make their own new band, and if they want to involve members of X they can do that, and create something new. Reviving X for the sake of "popular demand" is wrong. No one has anything to demand from a band, specially one as emotionally charged as X. Maybe I confused Komuro with another person, but I did read someone has been bugging Toshi for a X reunion, and tried to force him to contact Yoshiki about it. That's so wrong. Reunions like that are only for the money. X should never,

AND THE ROCK MEANS NEVER

, EVER fall for some manager's cheap trick for a quick cash grab. Such a strange situation.

On a sidenote, are you looking forward to the new Yoshiki project involving Gackt, and Sugizo??? What do you think about Violet UK??? Yoshiki seems really happy in his blog about those projects. I can't wait to hear them once he's finished.

More
10 years 9 months ago #47761 by hitomi

Leo Van Newhouse wrote: On a sidenote, are you looking forward to the new Yoshiki project involving Gackt, and Sugizo??? What do you think about Violet UK??? Yoshiki seems really happy in his blog about those projects. I can't wait to hear them once he's finished.

Anyway, I'm sad I am not a friend who can advise or complain to the members of X anymore...
I can merely wait and see...

BTW, honestly I don't like Violet UK.
I thought it's good VUK was the his side project of X though...
The sound of VUK does not sound in me...

I felt X consisted of feelings peculiar to them and music, energy and truth.
But I cannot feel such things about VUK.
This is mere my opinion though.

However I expect the new profect with SUGIZO and Gackt.
Especially SUGIZO has similar musical background with Yoshiki.
His parents are violinists, so he can play violin well.
And he is a maniac of Gothic rock :)

You know, Yoshiki plays transparent drums and piano.
Sugizo also plays transparent violin as well as Eddie Jobson.
So if we can see Yoshiki and Sugizo play transparent instruments on the same stage, it's really gorgeous!!
And they will be able to create cool sounds together with :)

( But Yoshiki's projects are always postponed or canceled, so we must wait 100 years probably :lol: )

More
10 years 9 months ago #47767 by leo van newhouse
Did you read Yoshiki's new blog on MySpace??? He said, regarding X, that he still has to decide about it. That means that he's actually going to consider it somehow. Indeed, we can only wait, and see.

Yes, that would be great to see them both play transparent instruments. Would be cool if the entire show would be transparent for that matter :lol: If we have to wait a hundred years...Maybe I should freeze myself in, and have Yoshiki wake me when he's finished :mrgreen:

Btw, are you feeling oke talking about X so much??? I don't want Hitomi do feel sad talking about X, even if you did make the topic yourself ;)

More
10 years 9 months ago #47769 by hitomi

Leo Van Newhouse wrote: Did you read Yoshiki's new blog on MySpace??? He said, regarding X, that he still has to decide about it. That means that he's actually going to consider it somehow. Indeed, we can only wait, and see.

Yes, that would be great to see them both play transparent instruments. Would be cool if the entire show would be transparent for that matter :lol: If we have to wait a hundred years...Maybe I should freeze myself in, and have Yoshiki wake me when he's finished :mrgreen:

Btw, are you feeling oke talking about X so much??? I don't want Hitomi do feel sad talking about X, even if you did make the topic yourself ;)

Yeah...." X JAPAN reunion " might come true....
I noticed "Tetsuya Komuro" was his "Top friend list"....fukk
Maybe he has big influence about " X JAPAN reunion " now....
So....anyway, wait and see...

Yoshiki always angers his fans because of the postponement and the cancellation of his works release.
The earnest fans always must wait for it for a long time....
So they are angry at it but they wait for it after all :lol:
Because they all are like believer or something of the founder Yoshiki.

There were lots of very interesting stories about such a things.
Once, X's concert started, but Yoshiki destroyed his drums as soon as they played opening song, then Yoshiki had returned to his home.
Other members and audience was so surprised at it.... :lol:
Yoshiki said to other members after this, " Omaera KIAI haittenai ".
It's difficult to explain this Japanese "KIAI" though...
hmmm...." You do not centralize your all feeling in playing music " such a thing...
Though fans angry at his act, after all they forgive Yoshiki.
" Yeah Yoshiki is really pure to his music. that's great. we respect him." so on, haha.
I think Yoshiki's fans are patient as well as AXL's fans

Actually he is too honest and earnest to create his music.
I like his such attitude. But sometimes I think he troubles other people too much...hehe

I can talk about music of X, Yoshiki and HIDE.
Because I love most of their music so much...

More
10 years 9 months ago #47774 by leo van newhouse
Haha :lol: Ah, poor fans. Yoshiki sure knows how to treat us well :lol: Well, I can wait as long as it takes for him to finish his music. He said once that in X he was never happy about the songs, because he always thought something was missing. Such a perfectionist. Well, that's only a good thing. Rather wait for a long time for something great than getting half-assed albums, and songs every six months or so. X knew how to treat their music right. Fans should be more patient :lol: If only I could buy music from Yahoo! Auctions Japan. I could buy all the X stuff I need. I could listen to the first LP forever, but I'd love to have the other stuff as well you know :lol: I know on e-Bay someone is selling the original 7" single for "KURENAI" with the piano intro for $250!!! :o With my current financial status that's $245 over price :lol: Oh well. In the meantime I can listen to all the solo stuff I downloaded. Besides hide, which solo projects do you like Hitomi???

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.319 seconds