Crashdiet

CRASHDIET japan fan site UPDATE !!

More
11 years 4 months ago #34485 by hitomi
hitomi created the topic: CRASHDIET japan fan site UPDATE !!
CRASHDIET japan fan site UPDATE !!

This is the thread about CRASHDIET japan fan site.
I updated the design of CRASHDIET japan fan site a little today.

これはCRASHDIET japan fan site についてのスレッドです。
本日、インデックスのデザイン、あと少々をいじりました。
essayの内容に追記したり修正したりも♪

まだまだ直したいところや、加えたいことが山ほどあるんですが、なかなか作業が進まず、、、、が、がむばります!!

http://www.crashdiet.org/japan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #34510 by leo van newhouse
leo van newhouse replied the topic: CRASHDIET japan fan site UPDATE !!
I'm not mistaken, your site used to have a lot of colours right??? If I'm right I miss the colours.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #34511 by hitomi
hitomi replied the topic: CRASHDIET japan fan site UPDATE !!

Leo Van Newhouse wrote: I'm not mistaken, your site used to have a lot of colours right??? If I'm right I miss the colours.


Oh yes, I used lots of colors before :)

about new design:

One point is " CRASHDIET is very gorgeous band and has already lots of beautiful colors in their looks "
Another point is " Their pix should be more bright than website design "

So I designed such simple index.

But thank you for the suggestion :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #34512 by leo van newhouse
leo van newhouse replied the topic: CRASHDIET japan fan site UPDATE !!
Ah oke, if that's how you feel. I still miss the colours though. Those made it look great.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #34549 by hitomi
hitomi replied the topic: CRASHDIET japan fan site UPDATE !!

Leo Van Newhouse wrote: Ah oke, if that's how you feel. I still miss the colours though. Those made it look great.


Oh I see.
When I get their new images, I might design more colorful.
I will try to take your opinion into the account :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #35698 by leopardmamman
leopardmamman replied the topic: CRASHDIET japan fan site UPDATE !!

hitomi wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote: I'm not mistaken, your site used to have a lot of colours right??? If I'm right I miss the colours.


Oh yes, I used lots of colors before :)

about new design:

One point is " CRASHDIET is very gorgeous band and has already lots of beautiful colors in their looks "
Another point is " Their pix should be more bright than website design "

So I designed such simple index.

But thank you for the suggestion :)

hi hitomi! is it true what I heard? will you come to stockholm the 21 jan???? it would be lovely to meet you. I shall try to send you a photo of the rest in sleaze affish. take care

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #35732 by hitomi
hitomi replied the topic: CRASHDIET japan fan site UPDATE !!

leopardmamman wrote: hi hitomi! is it true what I heard? will you come to stockholm the 21 jan???? it would be lovely to meet you. I shall try to send you a photo of the rest in sleaze affish. take care


Wow, Leopardmamman,
sorry I'm late to read this because I had a terrible cold...
Yes, I will go to stockholm Jan19-Jan24!!
I will send PM to you about my schedule in stockholm :)

//hitomi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #35747 by leo van newhouse
leo van newhouse replied the topic: CRASHDIET japan fan site UPDATE !!
That's great Hitomi!!! 8-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #35927 by hitomi
hitomi replied the topic: CRASHDIET japan fan site UPDATE !!

Leo Van Newhouse wrote: That's great Hitomi!!! 8-)


Yeah Leo :)
I will go to Sweden at last!!
I wish you come to Sweden and we can meet each other someday !!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #35935 by leo van newhouse
leo van newhouse replied the topic: CRASHDIET japan fan site UPDATE !!
Yeah, that could be nice. Not anytime soon though. I have no money...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #35992 by hitomi
hitomi replied the topic: CRASHDIET japan fan site UPDATE !!

Leo Van Newhouse wrote: Yeah, that could be nice. Not anytime soon though. I have no money...


hmmm.....There are lots of my friends who I wanna meet soon in this forum...
I hope all forum members can see Crashdiet together someday...

BTW I will be able to decide my schedule to go to Sweden tomorrow :)
I will stay at Stockholm for 6days.
I should prepare warm clothes.
Because I have not experienced almost the subzero temperatures :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #35999 by leo van newhouse
leo van newhouse replied the topic: CRASHDIET japan fan site UPDATE !!
Yeah, a special concert just for the forum people would be awesome 8-)

Better pack lots of warm clothes Hitomi. Then again it might not even be that cold. It depends how well you can stand it, and how much you enjoy it or not. Enjoy your days there ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.260 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum