Crashdiet

thank you dave

• Guest's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 hours ago #168 by Guest
Guest created the topic: thank you dave
Thank you dave for everything! I will never forget you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 hours ago #171 by Guest
Guest replied the topic: thank you dave
Thanx for music.... it'll always live, ut'll always remind...

• Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 39 minutes ago #188 by Guest
Guest replied the topic: thank you dave
I will miss your music Dave vila i frid

fan from Åland

More
4 years 11 months ago #152069 by sexybitch14
sexybitch14 replied the topic: thank you dave
thank you dave for showing us true fans the true meaning of music

you was such an amazing musician

we will all ways remember you from in our hearts

More
4 years 11 months ago #152680 by Mrs. Sleazy
Mrs. Sleazy replied the topic: thank you dave
You're too stubborn, Dave. Look, how many fans love you. You should told us about your depression. To say true, i'm a bit crossed 'cause you give no peace in our souls. Telling it to feel better and to love you again. In any way, i'll stay to be your fan 'cause you're the most special creature i know. What do you think about publishing your demos? They are owesome. You, too.

More
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #152802 by GunsNCrüeSWE
GunsNCrüeSWE replied the topic: thank you dave
Mrs Sleazy... HE IS DEAD. What would it have mattered if he talked about his depression, You weren't a fan then even(neither was I, atleast not Enough to care). You don't know him.

And all that is holy, holy shall be...
Let the light bless and
let these words proclaim the blessing.
Let the seal be broken and let the light prevail
Last Edit: 4 years 11 months ago by GunsNCrüeSWE.

More
4 years 11 months ago #153255 by Mrs. Sleazy
Mrs. Sleazy replied the topic: thank you dave

GunsNCrüeSWE wrote: Mrs Sleazy... HE IS DEAD. What would it have mattered if he talked about his depression, You weren't a fan then even(neither was I, atleast not Enough to care). You don't know him.

Well... I was thinking under your words for some days. You wasn't his fan then so as me. But i wanted to say that it's not o'k to hide all emotions inside of heart or brains. I'm not alone, who was crossed at him and i wasn't alone with such emotions. Just read posts of Mrs. Viper. But we both changed your opinion about his actions. We know that it's too late to think about what could be. I even decided not to touch this subject anymore. It's really the best way to show my respect to positive Dave's side. Think that everybody should do the same though i realize that the topic of his death will be discussed for a long time. 'Cause new fans will come with their right to show their feelings. But it doesn't mean that i won't to talk about Dave at all. Just will be discussing his songs and style.
A note for Dave:
I live one year as Crash fan and this year wasn't easy. It wasn't easy to know that you're dead. I was used to blame you for giving no opportunity to save you. Used to blame the people near you 'cause probably there were nobody you knew to tell about your real state... That's why it was hard to trust to your family though i'm keeping some facts from my own mom. But i feeling much easy now. You didn't saved but they saved Crashdiet for us, your fans. Here i want to thank your family, Peter, Martin, Olli,and Eric for recovering your band from the ruins:
Tack sa mycke.
I decided not to focus on your death. 'Cause LIFE MUST GO ON.
Bye.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds