Crashdiet

Sorry, I was being judgemental.

More
5 years 22 hours ago #150935 by mrs v. viper
mrs v. viper created the topic: Sorry, I was being judgemental.
well I've been trying to write this for quite some time.

I never really had an impression of being able to like you.
I've always been better at feeling with those left behind, because I was left behind like they did a long time ago. I could relate but I thought people should have some fucking balls enough to not be so selfish and just make their fucking escape just as they please to do, it pissed me off. Still does sometimes I guess.
I think I am being pretty judgemental here, because I never met you, and tbh I don't really care about you at all, because I don't know you, I never will, and would have, could have is kinda my least favourite thing.
I could only see someone who was just a selfish but genius ass, that took his leave, just like Matti did, and I hated you both for it, because I can't stand selfih people. grow up. You are part of this world, like it or not.
I mean look at me, and a good dozen other people I'd say, I don't like it here erther, ok.. but thats how things are, and I just can't witrhdraw myself just because thats an easy thing to do.

again, I guess I'm just being judgemental. I guess I can relate a bit better now, I learned my lesson that just because you refuse to go after the plan they present to you it doesn't mean others won't aswell, I can understand the frustration a bit better, and I guess eventually it's possible to feel so little connected to this world that infact, you're not a part of it anymore. I am sorry I was being judgemental, I still disagree, but I am still sorry I thought I was smarter.

anyway, had to say this for a while and since I still am a part of this world that cares for such stupid things as anniversary's I choose today to force it out.
thanks for starting that band.

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson
In case you need a designer/illustrator:: my Instagram
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #151079 by Mrs. Sleazy
Mrs. Sleazy replied the topic: Sorry, I was being judgemental.
Do you mean Dave, Mrs. Viper? I've read some your posts and i'd like to say that i like them more and more. They' re are alike the things the other write. I fond of things that are a bit better or dark. Maybe it's 'cause i'm the same.
I love Dave even more then i'm allowed by my fan status. Still can't be used to his death though never knew him alive. I think that everybody has his civil right to part with his or her life if it's impossible to go on with it. But i also know that A MAN CAN' T ESCAPE FROM PROBLEMS BY COMMITING SUICIDE 'cause the life goes on after the death. BUT I"M NOT ALLOWED TO GO ON WITH THIS TOPIC HERE. I understand that i can hurt by word another fans and Dave's family. But i'm not able to shy that i have mystic gift. Tried to make a roll about it 'cause it's really hard to keep it within me. But this topic is blocked.
PS I'm not judge Dave too strongly though he torn my heard to pieces by suicide. Though i'm his fan only one year.
Roberto, you can be so stubborn...
Last Edit: 4 years 11 months ago by Mrs. Sleazy.

More
4 years 11 months ago #151182 by GunsNCrüeSWE
GunsNCrüeSWE replied the topic: Sorry, I was being judgemental.
Of course You can escape your problems with suicide. It's a good way i think.

And all that is holy, holy shall be...
Let the light bless and
let these words proclaim the blessing.
Let the seal be broken and let the light prevail

More
4 years 11 months ago #151285 by Mrs. Sleazy
Mrs. Sleazy replied the topic: Sorry, I was being judgemental.

GunsNCrüeSWE wrote: Of course You can escape your problems with suicide. It's a good way i think.

I wrote I man Can't escape the problems by commiting suicide. Re-read my post here. Unfortunately i have no right to give wider explanations.

More
4 years 4 months ago #157406 by Ralphy Lee Fox
Ralphy Lee Fox replied the topic: Sorry, I was being judgemental.
You guys scare me.

More
4 years 4 months ago #157409 by glam_junkie
glam_junkie replied the topic: Sorry, I was being judgemental.

GunsNCrüeSWE wrote: Of course You can escape your problems with suicide. It's a good way i think.

Maybe u escape ... But how about all your family and friends?

More
4 years 4 months ago #157410 by Sandy Sikk
Sandy Sikk replied the topic: Sorry, I was being judgemental.

glam_junkie wrote: Maybe u escape ... But how about all your family and friends?

that's unfortunately something most of the people don't think about in the first place:
it's like being in your own world, where no one but you exists. you think that nobody would care about you being dead because there is no one in your world. so you try to escape, thinking you don't matter..
and maybe, while attempting it, you'll realize what an impact this will have on your family and friends out there, so you stop yourself (and seek help). maybe.

you're north of heaven
maybe somewhere west of hell

More
4 years 4 months ago #157418 by GunsNCrüeSWE
GunsNCrüeSWE replied the topic: Sorry, I was being judgemental.
Jeez. If you are willing to take your own life why would you care about others?
Don't lie to yourself. The One you Care the most about is you. It is true. The human works that way.
So if you have problem. Be it existential, personal or that you are just done.
Of course suicide solves it.

And all that is holy, holy shall be...
Let the light bless and
let these words proclaim the blessing.
Let the seal be broken and let the light prevail

More
4 years 4 months ago #157464 by izzie
izzie replied the topic: Sorry, I was being judgemental.

GunsNCrüeSWE wrote: Jeez. If you are willing to take your own life why would you care about others?
Don't lie to yourself. The One you Care the most about is you. It is true. The human works that way.
So if you have problem. Be it existential, personal or that you are just done.
Of course suicide solves it.

This discussion now takes place here: http://playground.crashdiet.org/forum/default-topic/4878-human-evolution
Previous relevant post has been moved there.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.252 seconds